Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Pets and Masters RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Dragon Rashten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:46 am
"Ok" Skouten said and went to the counter. He sat ther and listened to his Ipod he had brought in case he had to wait.

"Yay. I've got an owner." Rashede said happily. "Bye guys he said to the other creatures sitting in the cages. "I'll try to come back to see you." he said waiting to get out of his cage "And you to Mr. Vet."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:47 am
She stopped and looked at him and said nothing,Yea I think I know.She thought and went to a corner in her cage where it was dark and transformed into her cat form and curled up.  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 am
((yay))

Liz found her way to a town.she looked around and put her hat on,which cover her her ears while shes in her human form so no one can tell shes a halfbreed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:53 am
Violet headed inside the store pretending too be a mistress. She kept her secrets too herself. Maybe just maybe she could help one person out of the store.  

ElectricCandii

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 am
Zane looked at Lilly "hmm, guess she's pretending to sleep again" he said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 am
Lilly opened one eye to see who had just came into the store.Maybe one day I can be free like them,She thought.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am
1.Gaianame:Rein-DeidaraFan
2.Charactername: Seirei
3.Bio: She has spent her entire life so far in the pet store and knows nthing out of it.
4.Gender:Female
5.Species:snow fox/human mixbreed
6.Appearence:User Image
7.Are you wild? razz et Store
8.Age:17  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 am
Violet held the cloak tighter. As she passed by the owner. She looked closely around at the poor animals and some even half breeds. She kneed down too a girl wolf. Who was curled up. "Hello." She wispered.  

ElectricCandii

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:04 am
She looked across the isle at a cage that held Lilly,Lucky.She mumbled and went back to her original form watching everything around her.She saw a elf sticking his hand out of his cage and tried to put it in hers but she scratched him,Stop it Lenny!She yelled at him in a whisper and scratched him again.  
liz was wondering for while,she then ran it to a store that discusted her.a pet shop.she looked in thru the windows looking at everything."just walk away,"she said to her self as she turned around.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Dark Dragon Rashten

Skouten saw the new girl who had walked in. "Hi" he said to her. 'There's something strange about the way she's holding that cloak over her' he thought as she walked by. He followed her and tuged on the cloak with his foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am
(Welcome to the Neighborhood Seirei)
Zane went to the front desk "ok ready to take that dragon home sir?" he asked with a smile.  

Lavablade0523

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 am
Violet felt her cloak tug. She held it tight and fell backwards. "Ouch.." She looked up too see a man. "Hello..." She said trying not too be too skiddery.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 am
Seirei sat near the back of the cage they had placed her in. Her eyes gazing softly at the bars stopping her from being free. A slight pause cast itself over her thoughts she was having about possibilities to get free as she heard steps in the area. Standing, dusting off her dress she walked shyly to the bars keeping silent trying not to make a single noise as her ears twitched slightly.  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark Dragon Rashten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:10 am
"Ok." Skouten said still looking at the girl and running back to the desk. "Hey do you think there's something strange about that girl?" he said pointing at the girl he tried to take the cloak off of.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff