Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
An idea you guys may like. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:49 pm
night!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:51 pm
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys
I have a 3 hour and 45 minute chemistry class tommorow at 800am, and I am not looking forward to that.

and If anyone desides on writing a fan fiction, using your new MJs girlfriend status, from this thread, please let us know what its about, and whats going on in it, when you guys think of something.

so ttyl
goodnight smile

That gave me an idea. I`m going to write a fanfiction about Michael and I. And then I`ll post it in a new thread. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:01 pm
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys
I have a 3 hour and 45 minute chemistry class tommorow at 800am, and I am not looking forward to that.

and If anyone desides on writing a fan fiction, using your new MJs girlfriend status, from this thread, please let us know what its about, and whats going on in it, when you guys think of something.

so ttyl
goodnight smile
WOAHH.! Thats long , i'm glad i'm still on vacation.. for only five more days.!! =[ lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:20 pm
OmgItsDee_x
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys

so ttyl
goodnight smile
WOAHH.! Thats long , i'm glad i'm still on vacation.. for only five more days.!! =[ lol

...don't remind me gonk crying  

UnKnown Bitter

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys

so ttyl
goodnight smile

Lolzz, I know i'm dreading it.!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 pm
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys

so ttyl
goodnight smile

Lolzz, I know i'm dreading it.!

I need to finish my AP work >.>
This summer went by WAY too fast xp  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:08 am
OmgItsDee_x
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys

so ttyl
goodnight smile

We'll since today was the first day of lab, he let us out an hour and 30 minutes earlier than what he normally would. So now I have to wait an hour and 30 minutes for my ride to get here. so I thought that I would see what was going on in the guild smile
college is making me want to pull my hair out sometimes. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 am
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys

so ttyl
goodnight smile

That gave me an idea. I`m going to write a fanfiction about Michael and I. And then I`ll post it in a new thread. xD

lol smile
I'll be looking forward to reading it smile  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 pm
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys

so ttyl
goodnight smile

lol smile
I'll be looking forward to reading it smile
Me too. Can't wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:20 pm
HouseMDFan25
OmgItsDee_x
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys

so ttyl
goodnight smile

We'll since today was the first day of lab, he let us out an hour and 30 minutes earlier than what he normally would. So now I have to wait an hour and 30 minutes for my ride to get here. so I thought that I would see what was going on in the guild smile
Ohhh snap I didnt no u were in college lmao.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm
OmgItsDee_x
HouseMDFan25
OmgItsDee_x
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys

so ttyl
goodnight smile

Ohhh snap I didnt no u were in college lmao.

heh, yea, just my first year there....wow, lol 14 years of school down, 4-6 left 0.o, then my career choice is to be a teacher, so school forever, for me razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:23 pm
HouseMDFan25
OmgItsDee_x
HouseMDFan25
Good night guys

so ttyl
goodnight smile

I got two more years to go, then college...
I'm scaed sweatdrop lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:08 pm
Like a few days ago, I had a dream with Michael in it and...he was in his Bad era. Wearing the leather and chains and everything. It's a long and weird dream but this is how it happened.
First of all, I like went to this store and went to the condom aisle. I have no idea why I just did. I grabbed a pack and looked at it then all of a sudden I was grabbed from behind, a hand over my mouth and I was pulled out of the store. The man like put me in his car and drove to his house and pulled me and like pushed me into his room. He like threw me on the bed and jumped on me.
The man was Michael Jackson.
I was so happy. Hehe.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 pm
TotalDarkness13
Like a few days ago, I had a dream with Michael in it and...he was in his Bad era. Wearing the leather and chains and everything. It's a long and weird dream but this is how it happened.
First of all, I like went to this store and went to the condom aisle. I have no idea why I just did. I grabbed a pack and looked at it then all of a sudden I was grabbed from behind, a hand over my mouth and I was pulled out of the store. The man like put me in his car and drove to his house and pulled me and like pushed me into his room. He like threw me on the bed and jumped on me.
The man was Michael Jackson.
I was so happy. Hehe.

woah awesome lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 am
TotalDarkness13
I like this one of him. I don't know what year I think in the 90's. He was most likely 29 in this picture. Well, Bad was released two days after his birthday so I figured he was 29. It was in the Bad era. So cute. smile
User Image

He turned 29 in 1987 (used a calculator), so the video was made in 1987.
Plus on Comcast, if you go to On Demand, and click "TV Entertainment", then go to "MTV", then go to "Michael Jackson" and look for Bad, the year says 1987 for the video.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff