Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Swine Flu Vaccine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to take it
  yes
  no
  yes no maybe?
View Results

Pumona

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:37 am
It turns out that my nephew might not had swine flu after all, and is fine. He was never tested for it. I did read that this is happening alot, so there are less cases of it than we are being told about.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:46 pm
Pumona
It turns out that my nephew might not had swine flu after all, and is fine. He was never tested for it. I did read that this is happening alot, so there are less cases of it than we are being told about.

that's really good to hear. I don't know if the swine flu is being played up or what, but it doesn't hurt to be on the cautious side. Since I don't have a job, nor do I go out a lot- I see no reason for me to get vaccinated.  

Latopazora

Skibblez

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:37 pm
iv'e heard too many hoorror stories about it. a 27 year old lady got full body paralysis within an hour of taking the vaccine... NOT WORTH IT  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 pm
Skibblez
iv'e heard too many hoorror stories about it. a 27 year old lady got full body paralysis within an hour of taking the vaccine... NOT WORTH IT

Emphasis added.

DUDE! That's not even the worst part! I heard that while she was paralyzed, they took her kidneys and left her in a tub full of ice! Trust story! It happened to my co-worker's friend's girlfriend's sister-in-law's friend!

K, there is a BIG difference between hearing an isolated, apocryphal story vs. hard data analysis. There have been no studies showing a statistically significant rate of critical conditions developing among those who get the flu vaccine. If there was, the government wouldn't be pushing us to take it. Instead, they would be pushing us not to take it (and the tin foil hat crowd would be telling you to do everything you can to take the shot). If there were a statistically significant proportion of people developing debilitating conditions due to the shot, that means pushing people to take the shot promotes making more cripples. Cripples don't benefit the government. Cripples don't work, which means they make no income and so pay no income taxes. Instead, they collect social security disability, which means they cost us money. Cripples can't fight in the nations defense, which means promoting more of them depletes the manpower of the military. Do you honestly, for one second, think the government wants to lose money and make it harder for itself to fight wars?  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:32 pm
ya but hey if they like they can shove it up there own asses not my sorry for the truth I know it hurts LOL JK  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff