Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:49 pm
"please dont fight me! i dont like physical conflict... i might not be able to control my strength." *i pleaded for her own good*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:54 pm
*glances at Brave.* She isn't going to listen to you....*she told him in his mind.*  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:08 pm
well then shell just have to wait to see y she shouldnt fight me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:33 pm
"you should not under estimate one that was trained by the very royals and highest respected elves in the Elvin Kingdom."Ariko said with a smirk. Her silver tresses fell like a waterfall over her shoulders and doen her back. Only the few strands of hair on either side of her face was braided back to keep it out of her face. Her pointed elvin earswere just peaking out from behind her silver locks.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:13 am
and u shouldnt under estimate some one who has un explanable super human abilities.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:43 am
*pulls up a seat* Well now this shall be good then...well any time you two wanted to begin....  

Sakura-Chan3689

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:46 pm
"You are not the only one with inhuman abilities.....I am not even human.."Ariko said her eyes narrowing. Not all her "powers" were sealed away. Abilities considered powers to her race my have been sealed but the abilities she had received by bein elvin were not.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:23 am
*i look to her darkened eyes. my will not to fight was slowly running out.*  

Zeigrin

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:08 pm
Ariko was still poised for an attack but she straightened up."If you so desperately wish not to attack me then unseal my powers. We will call a truce."Ariko said. Fighting a not willing opponent was no fun. They'd try anything to fot battle and even then not fight to the hightest of their abilities.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:21 pm
"no i will not unseal ur powers. i am a teacher and as so it is my job to teach u a lesson in life and right now ur in in second hour respect and moral class." *i say standing up right.*  

Zeigrin

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:49 pm
Ariko sighed. If the stupid seal wouldn't break unless she was pure of heart she would think pure thoughts.

She concentrated on the eviln kingdom. Beautiful and peaceful. Animals and elves alike lived together as one. She thought that by thinking these thoughts she would break the seal. Unfortunately she only lessened it's hold on her powers. She had gained her control over the element Air and wind but the rest were tightly sealed away.

It seemed like the school would give her a challenge afterall. A smirk appeared on her face.

"Well Sensei I think my time at this "School" will be interesting...."Ariko said as she quickly hid her weapons once more.None could be seen. They seemed to dematerialize from her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:42 pm
Your not fooling anyone by hiding you wepons like that....and it'll do you no good regardless....he won't be cut.*she tells the elven girl*  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:11 pm
"im glad to see that i have managed to motivate u. and if have any issues further i will be in my class area." * i say turning for the door.* "and by the way... just thinking happy thoughts wont cut it. u have to have a pure heart. and thiers no way to lie to your heart" *i exit the room and walk back to my class.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:26 am
~sigh~*gets up out of the chair and follows close behind him* ~whispers~ So where's your plan going for here? She not going to stop till you remove that seal....  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:03 pm
*i smile* "this one intreges me. she will be interesting for me to mentor."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items