DanskiWolf
Pumona
DanskiWolf
As Rainbowfied Mouse said, you can't just try to mimic 20 year old policies and rhetoric and expect them to work. People voted for Obama because they wanted fresh ideas and thinking. Spitting out the same thing over and over becomes stale and monotonous.

In any case I think I'm being too harsh on Reagan. He was quite intelligent and had a fairly good grasp on things. Palin is just a ditsy airhead with nothing substantive to offer.

And why would you say Palin is ditsy? And try to explain to me why Democrates are scared of her? She is a very strong Conservative that is right on what's going on.

Democrats aren't scared of her as a political threat. If anything they're probably praying she wins the Republican nomination in 2012. What many people (Democrats and non-Democrats) are scared of is that someone with as little experience, substance, and intelligence as Palin is considered by the Republican "base" to be worthy of managing the most powerful nation on earth.

I think your a little confused because Sarah Palin is more intelligent and has more experience than Obama before he went into office. His ratings have gone drastically down because he does not know what he is doing (lack of experience). But you know what you can go ahead and keep defending him, it is your right but you will wake up one day and relize you are wrong. Oh by the way you never said why you think she is ditsy? I do not think you can come up with a reason you said it twice. And by the way non-Democrates want her to win also. Check your facts, even on Gaia.