Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Abandoned Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:47 pm
The door creaked open and a man was standing on the other side. "Hello! You must be Kiyoshi!" The figure moved from the door motioning for him to come in. "Do you know why you are here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Kiyoshi entered the room and looked around. "Well I thought there would be girls, so now im unsure why im here." He said thinking with his **** instead of his head.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 pm
"Well it seems that I am your new leader my friend!" The man held out his right hand for a greating. "My name is Obito Yarra, the new Akatsuki Leader."

What he looks like!
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 pm
Kiyoshi shruged and shook his hand. "That makes the 5th one since i've been here." He said since these leaders seem to always go in and out.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:42 am
The wind stirred in the area as a Kaze Bunshin of the one called Sengetsu appeared within the shack. "Excuse me for not being available in person...but I'm locke din combat with the one tailed jinchuuriki at the moment in that dreadful sand village."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:01 pm
A shroud of mist came threw and formed infront of obito. The man hide his face behind his lollipop like mask "So whats this about I was playing with three tails" Tobi looked around noticing sen and kiyoshi right away he stepped back holding on his mask  

i3 tails Yagura

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:56 pm
Goji flew ahead while Koi walked along the forest. He then stumbled upon an abandoned shack. He walked over tot he door, and wondered if there was anyone here. Koi resided in Kumo for about a year, but then he staged his death, and now lived in the Village Hidden in the Rain. He decided that since it looked abandoned, it had to be abandoned. He walked over to the door and knocked twice then entered. He saw three men standing around, 2 of which were familiar. Sen and Kiyoshi were people Koi was aware of. "Am I interrupting something." Koi thought for a second. "Sen, I am still watching you in Suna, if you need aide, tell me." He said as he bowed. "You three, I am known as Ion of the Rain, but my real name is Ion Ryuu Uchiha. My story is long, and most wouldn't care for it." He said as he looked at the group. He began thinking. He had remembered seeing the man under the mask fighting a Kusa kid, meaning he was in Akatsuki. Sen was in Akatsuki, Koi obviously knew that. Kiyoshi was a legend, everyone knew about him. This had to be something to do with Akatsuki. "Does anyone know where I can find a jinchuuriki? Possibly the Gobi's jinchuuriki?" He said. This wasn't a question to determine if it was an Akatsuki group meeting, but if it was, hopefully one of them would acknowledge Koi for chasing down jinchuuriki, and say something about it.

((Oni, Alicia told me to ask you instead now, as she is still the leader, but she is the Madara and your the Pain. So now I need to get you to approve me into Akatsuki. Owe, and I ain't meta gaming me knowing the Akatsuki members, it is all stuff I know. I was at the Kusa gate fight, fighting for Akatsuki, and I used to be from Kumo, so I know the country well, and yeah.... don't feel like typing anymore...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:38 pm
Kazuma walked in the room "where is the hotsprings" he asked with a confused look on his face "The pretty women gave me these dirrections to the hot spring.....uwha wait these are the instructions for the akatsuki thing" he said cluching a paper. He looked around "Sen-Senpai your here HELLO" he said excitedly, what was left of the gobi chakra in him emenating from his body.  

irishshamrock12

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:17 pm
iKoisu
Goji flew ahead while Koi walked along the forest. He then stumbled upon an abandoned shack. He walked over tot he door, and wondered if there was anyone here. Koi resided in Kumo for about a year, but then he staged his death, and now lived in the Village Hidden in the Rain. He decided that since it looked abandoned, it had to be abandoned. He walked over to the door and knocked twice then entered. He saw three men standing around, 2 of which were familiar. Sen and Kiyoshi were people Koi was aware of. "Am I interrupting something." Koi thought for a second. "Sen, I am still watching you in Suna, if you need aide, tell me." He said as he bowed. "You three, I am known as Ion of the Rain, but my real name is Ion Ryuu Uchiha. My story is long, and most wouldn't care for it." He said as he looked at the group. He began thinking. He had remembered seeing the man under the mask fighting a Kusa kid, meaning he was in Akatsuki. Sen was in Akatsuki, Koi obviously knew that. Kiyoshi was a legend, everyone knew about him. This had to be something to do with Akatsuki. "Does anyone know where I can find a jinchuuriki? Possibly the Gobi's jinchuuriki?" He said. This wasn't a question to determine if it was an Akatsuki group meeting, but if it was, hopefully one of them would acknowledge Koi for chasing down jinchuuriki, and say something about it.

((Oni, Alicia told me to ask you instead now, as she is still the leader, but she is the Madara and your the Pain. So now I need to get you to approve me into Akatsuki. Owe, and I ain't meta gaming me knowing the Akatsuki members, it is all stuff I know. I was at the Kusa gate fight, fighting for Akatsuki, and I used to be from Kumo, so I know the country well, and yeah.... don't feel like typing anymore...))

((Personally I dont think wht you did could call fighting, since you werent at the gates you were in the village and not really fightning for Akatsuki you just happened to also be fighting against grass. Ether way it doesnt matter to me at all, just pointing it out))

Chinatsu walked upstairs after hearing all the noise. She arrived at the top and saw a few people that had entered, she didnt look amused cause all there talking was disturbing her work. She heard talk about women and demons, all which wasnt part of her plans so she didnt see why she was in this group but she was. Chinatsu knew most of there people were high leveled ninja, which all she could think about was turning them to puppets at this point. She leaned against the door in the shadows and studided them, she had 2 addictions, puppets and knowledge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:29 pm
Tobi snapped of his mask revealing a transformation jutsu making him look like obito. He just smiled "Allow me to introduce my self since Only The leader knows me. I am Tobi and thats all you'll know until I can trust the akatsuki enough with my true identity." Tobi just smiled "May I just say it is an honor fighting along two of the greatest swordsmen." Tobi smiled at kiyoshi and Sen. He then looked at obito "And tho I don't know you, I am sure you will make an excellent Akatsuki . I look forward too working with you." Tobi shook his sleeve until the sword of Wanizame "And this is my fateful sword Wanizame. I look forward to use it when fighting beside kiyoshi-senpai"  

i3 tails Yagura

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:21 pm
Kowaii arrived at the run down house to be greeted by voices coming from past the door. He listened to the different voices and noticed that there were only five people he could hear. They were all male. "Hmmm, so neither Shoku-sama or Alicia-sama are in there at the moment. Although, those voices sound very familiar, so they might be coming after." Kowaii said to himself as he slowly pushed the door open. He walked to where the voices were most vibrant and saw his some of his comrades there. "Apologies for my tardiness." He said as he put his right hand to his left shoulder and bowed to his higher ranking comrades. His wings were folded neatly on his back, so as not to get in the way. "What is this meeting about?" He asked to noone in particular.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:44 am
Tobi sighed "So what is this meeting about I mean I was right in the middle of fighting Oroami. Also shouldn't Alicia be the one that called the meeting?" Tobi made another transformation jutsu to make him look like sen "If nothings gonna happen I have place to be, kages to annoy and jonin to kill".  

i3 tails Yagura

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:58 am
Alicia. Amekage Alicia. I knew she had something to do with Akatsuki. Well, now this just gets most interesting. Koi thought to himself as he looked around. He then looked at the man who kept changing his appearance. "Alicia is pregnant right now. She is a safe distance from Amegakure, and I am Ame's main defence right now. I always had my suspisions of her being Akatsuki. It would explain all of you missing-nin and rogues coming through all the time." Koi looked around. "Well, who is the ring leader? I would like in on this."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:45 pm
Chinatsu grew bored, the whole lost was as interesting as a wet bag. She then walked downstairs and began to build her newest weapon. One she was able to make because of the advance technology down there.  

Nikki-Xion14

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces