Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Cherry Blossoms ~Open for any to Join In~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be taking part in this rp?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 pm
She slowly lowered her head more. "P-please sir...please....I am ashamed...of my appearance. I am not decent to be looked at." She said her voice softer and cracked as she spoke. She knew half her face was covered but she was still recognizable in that country, making her hate that she was easy to recognize as one of the war lords women.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 pm
THe guard seem dubious, but then kazuki simply leaned in, and "explained" how her face looked like behind the mask, witch seemed to disgust the guard. "Man, i feel pitty for having such an ugly woman as your wife, you may pass" he said, letting them go. Once they were out of earshot, and where the guards could see them, he leaned in, and told her "man, they think your horrible, sorry for that Alura" he said chuckling a bit  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 pm
She spoke quietly. "It is fine. Don't worry. I am glad they did not ask to see my face. Anyone here would be able to recognize me in a second." she whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:20 pm
He smiled at her "ive got more tricks up my sleeve than just a pair of swords" he said, as he grinned, proud of himself, and kept on walking with a jumpy, happy pace now  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 pm
She smirked, laughing softly. "stop, you'll blow my cover." She said softly as she glanced up ahead. "there's more guard gates I believe. Ginsu made sure to make sure everything was well guarded to keep those he wanted to keep in to stay in."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:26 pm
he smiled softly, and calmed down "sorry, but dont worry, if its necessary, ill bring out a demon out of me" he said, smiling softly "at that point, never touch my back, until i calm down, just call my name and tell me there are no more enemies, ok? otherwise ill stay in that state until someone says so" he said, smiling sadly  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:29 pm
She nodded softly, looking at him. "I hope you never do that. Please don't do that to yourself. You mustn't put yourself in harms way because of me." She said softly, worried about him and if she'd cause him trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 pm
He smiled fondly, and calmly, his face showing alot of resolution "it does ont matter, your a comrad of mine now, so that means i must take care of you, you are someone special to me now, not just a stranger. If i have to, i will get in harms way to protect you" he said  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:40 pm
She shook her head. "Please do not." She begged, looking at him with sad worried eyes. "Please?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 pm
he sighed "i will try, but if i need to i will" he said, firm on his decision "now, let us go, and get out of here, shall we?" he said smilng to her  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 pm
She nodded, smiling back to him. "Yes, that sounds good." She said happy and continued with him, retaking her acting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:53 pm
he smiled fondly at her "were going to have to act more convincingly, so if we have to i might have to act all lovely dovely with you, and maybe even have to hug you or hold your hand, i hope that you do not mind that" he said  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:59 pm
She shook her head. "I don't mind, it is fine. As long as we aren't discovered or caught."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:02 pm
he smiled, and put one arm over her shoulders, kissing her cheek "thank you" he said, and wispered "sorry, but if it happens i will have to kiss you, so if it makes you blush, please, try to hide it, and act a bit happy, even if you do get to hate it" he pleaded  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 pm
She nodded softly. "I will. Do not worry. I will do all I can to not blow our cover. Or well my cover."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff