Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Fanfictions for the imbf idea... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:11 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
Question: Does it matter what age we are in the FanFic? Because well, I'm 13 in real life, and Michael's like, 24 in the Thriller video, and if we're dating, isn't that a little illegal or something?

You can change your age in your story. O:

Cause I`m 14, and Michael was 26 in 1984 (used a calculator), so I`m changing my age to 23 for the story. Cause three years apart doesn`t matter.
And I used a calculator and Michael was 25 in the Thriller video.

Okay, thanks. My sister said he was 24 and she used a calculator. She's a liar! I may make me be 21, because I like that number.

If you do 1958 - 1983 (or 1983 - 195 cool you`ll get 25.
Her calculator is wrong. xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:12 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
Question: Does it matter what age we are in the FanFic? Because well, I'm 13 in real life, and Michael's like, 24 in the Thriller video, and if we're dating, isn't that a little illegal or something?
well it is your fanfiction. You can make your self older, or stay the same age and not mention the illegal thing.
Im 18, agent EM is in his late 30's, early 40's. sooo.... yeah...
and the guy that I like in real life is 35...
point is, age shouldn't matter as long as two people really like one another.

Yeah, I agree. smile

smile
to me age is only a number.
I dont think that should seperate two people who like one another.
but that's just me. Alot of people would think it is weird...but that is because they have never been in that situation.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:14 pm
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty

Cause I`m 14, and Michael was 26 in 1984 (used a calculator), so I`m changing my age to 23 for the story. Cause three years apart doesn`t matter.

Okay, thanks. My sister said he was 24 and she used a calculator. She's a liar! I may make me be 21, because I like that number.

Oh, what, found something out. She used the year the album was released, not the year the video was released. I still think she's an idiot because I was clearly talking about the Thriller video when she was doing the math. Thanks anyway for the right age.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:17 pm
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
HouseMDFan25
Invisible BloodyKitty
well it is your fanfiction. You can make your self older, or stay the same age and not mention the illegal thing.
Im 18, agent EM is in his late 30's, early 40's. sooo.... yeah...
and the guy that I like in real life is 35...
point is, age shouldn't matter as long as two people really like one another.

Yeah, I agree. smile

smile
to me age is only a number.
I dont think that should seperate two people who like one another.
but that's just me. Alot of people would think it is weird...but that is because they have never been in that situation.
Im 14 and I always imagine myself going out with a 20 something year old Michael, lolz, thinking about going out with someone that old is sweett, ;D especially if its Michael Jackson , haaha.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:22 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty

Oh, what, found something out. She used the year the album was released, not the year the video was released. I still think she's an idiot because I was clearly talking about the Thriller video when she was doing the math. Thanks anyway for the right age.

Lol. xD
Your welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty

I am not an idiot! You were just talking about Thriller. You didn't say anything about the video or the album so I just decided you wanted to know how old he was when The Thriller Album was released. Sorry. Geez...  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:25 pm
Does anybody have any ideas for my fanfic? I have the Bad Michael.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:25 pm
TotalDarkness13
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty

I am not an idiot! You were just talking about Thriller. You didn't say anything about the video or the album so I just decided you wanted to know how old he was when The Thriller Album was released. Sorry. Geez...

*Akward silence*
I will stab you in the face.

edyluewho

Friend

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
TotalDarkness13
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty

*Akward silence*

At least I wasn't the one who didn't know if there were McDonalds in the 80's.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
TotalDarkness13
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty

*Akward silence*

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:33 pm
TotalDarkness13
Invisible BloodyKitty
TotalDarkness13
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty

*Akward silence*

I was confused and - I will stab you in the face - and... what's your FanFic idea is yours, since yours is the Bad Michael?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:10 pm
I got the dirty diana michael! wanna know something ironic? in spanish class, my spanish name is diana rofl ;]
what should i doo?

FrenchLollipop

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:22 pm
FrenchLollipop
I got the dirty diana michael! wanna know something ironic? in spanish class, my spanish name is diana rofl ;]
what should i doo?

You could have this huge crush on Michael and you find out he's dating somebody else (Diana), so you go to Diana and beat the s**t outta her and keep Michael to yourself. smile
That's what I got.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:26 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
what should i doo?

You could have this huge crush on Michael and you find out he's dating somebody else (Diana), so you go to Diana and beat the s**t outta her and keep Michael to yourself. smile
That's what I got.

Lol. 8D  

aloeveriea

Lover

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:30 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
what should i doo?

That's what I got.

I like the way you think lol =P  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas