Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Sita's NightClub/Bar! Come in and hang out! (Starts pg 3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bar?
  Cool!!!
  L33T M4S73R 1S PL34S3D!!
  Get it away! Get it away!!! *whining*
View Results

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:58 pm
Vampyre Neko Serena
"Hey!" Serena called as she walked over to Kanon. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" She smiled at her.

Kanon smiled. "yes I would like something to drink." she replied softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:05 pm
Serena grinned. "Just tell me what you'd like and you'll get it in a jiffy!" Serena took out a pad from her pouch on her apron.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:59 pm
"Um...Bud light." Kanon said hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:56 pm
Serena paused, confusion flashing over her face. "Um... How old are you?" She gave a small laugh.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:55 am
"22. I look about 16 though." she laughed and looked around again. "Kinda empty here."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:06 pm
Slayer112233395
"22. I look about 16 though." she laughed and looked around again. "Kinda empty here."

Serena sighed at that last comment and looked around. "Yeah, I know. But, I'm hoping it'll liven up soon..." Serena wrote down Kanon's order. "I'll be right back with that!" And she scampered off behind the counter.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:21 pm
Kanon got up and messed with a radio in the corner. She stopped it when she heard the song 'I write Sins Not Tragedies' start playing. She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:11 am
*walks in and takes a look around* place looks nice. *takes a seat in a corner*  

aishiteru yo

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:24 pm
Serena sauntered over and set down Kanon's Bud Light near where she was standing, "Good choice!" Serena smiled at Kanon and nodded at the radio. The speakers were hidden all around the room. She made her way over the the other customer. "What would you like?" She asked, her pen poised over her little notepad.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:39 am
"Thanks..."  

Call_Me_Death_Please

i am an 4dmin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:33 pm
An old man opens the door, drenched to the waist in rain. He realizes that noone is in the bar, he checks to make sure he did see the neon open sign on. He shrugs and helps himself to an ice cold cola.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:41 pm
The man begins to pace the room and realizes how rude he's been. He was always a stickler for manners, even when he's alone he apologizes for his mistakes. "I'm sorry ma'm, I've dripped water all over the floor." He walks over to the coat rack and hangs his jacket up. "If you would be so kind as to hand me a mop I will get right to cleaning this mess up!" He walks behind the counter and begins to play the part of the bar tender, "Here you are sir!" he holds the mop out as if he's handing it to someone. He sets it down on the table and walks around the table. Right as he's about to pick it up, it floats into the air and cleans the water up. The man leaves as fast as posible and the mop replaces itself in the broom closet...  

i am an 4dmin

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:20 pm
Kirsten walks into the bar. Noticing it's lacking a lot of people but the place is nice looking. "Hey how's it going everybody!" she says as she sits down in a chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:59 am
kagura_rockbell
Kirsten walks into the bar. Noticing it's lacking a lot of people but the place is nice looking. "Hey how's it going everybody!" she says as she sits down in a chair.

"It's going good actually."  

Call_Me_Death_Please

Xythes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:07 am
Xythes walks in, a blank look on his face. His normal underlying curiosity took him inside, and now he stares at the few people who sat in the bar. Finding a stool, he sits down and looks around.

"Nice place..." he tries to smile.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces