Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
VOCALOID RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:45 pm
"Great! Let's get a lot then!" Kagami laughed. At Nao's request he blinked for a moment. "Uhm... sure..." He took the hand sanitizer out of his pocket and handed it to Nao.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 pm
He finished with it and then handed it back. Nao held his hands up. "I'm clean~" He smiled and then started to decide just what he wanted. "I want tuna and salmon and crab and shrimp and..." He just kept going on.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 pm
Kagami laughed a little. "Alright, great!" When Nao started listing off all the things he was going to get, his eyes widened. "Wow... You're really getting a lot, huh?" Looking at the menu, Kagami tried to figure out what he wanted. "Hmm... Wanna try getting sake or something...?"

(lol cuz they're totally NOT minors and can buy alcohol XDD)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:06 pm
"I guess I am. But we can't forget desert.." He hummed as he thought about it, enjoying the thought. He looked back at Kagami. "Sake? Uhm. I guess so."

( They're just lucky the server is half blind and can't tell. HAHA. )  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:13 pm
"Ah, of course we have to get dessert! But let's worry about that after we finish our meal!" Kagami nodded happily. "Alright! I'll get some then... I wonder where the waiter is...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 pm
Nao went silent but pointed to whom seemed to be taking orders a few tables behind them. "There, I think."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm
"Ah! Okay... that means they should get here soon. So, you know all of what you want to get...? It certainly seems like a lot..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:33 pm
"Yes, of course!" He seemed determined and in the process recited the whole list back to Kagami again. Nao nodded surely and turned to see that the person headed their way. "Ohh, do you know what you want?" Nao looked to his friend.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:42 pm
"Yeah, I'm know what I want!" Kagami smiled as the waiter came over. "Uh, yeah. I'd like a miso soup and shumai to start. And then a tuna roll, salmon roll, eel and tamago. Oh and sake." Kagami nodded after he ordered.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 pm
Once again, and without missing a beat Nao started to list off what he wanted. It wasn't that much really, it just sounded like a lot in the end. He figured. He looked to Kagami once the server had left and then surprisingly it wasn't long until they'd returned with their order. "Mm." Nao removed his mask and placed it in his lap as he looked over the food, his eyes settling on the sake.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:53 pm
Kagami was also surprised by how quickly their food arrived. It had been a while since he had seen Nao without his mask on. It almost seemed... strange. He saw Nao eyeing the sake. "You want some?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:56 pm
Even without the mask on, he was still pretty quiet. Nao blinked as he considered giving it a try. "I don't know, I guess I could try." He took the container and poured just a bit into his own small glass. He took a sip and made a face. "Eh.."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 pm
He laughed at Nao's reaction. "It's bitter, isn't it?" He smiled and poured some for himself. "I've had it before, so it doesn't bother me as much..." He drank a little of what he poured before turning to the food. "Alright! Let's eat! Thanks for the food!"

(lol yes I went the english translation >>;;;; )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:21 pm
He nodded and uttered a soft 'mm-hmm' as he started to eat his own food. Nao ate slowly and every once and a while would look to Kagami as he drank the sake he'd poured for himself.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:25 pm
"So, how's your food...?" Kagami asked with a big smile, knowing that the alcohol must already be getting to him slightly.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff