Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
Servitors- a challenge to fellow guildmates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:09 pm
Ishtar Shakti
Tenrai Kado
I created a servitor the other day. It destroyed itself. It basically collapsed under the strain of task I wanted it to do.

What were you trying to get it to do and what was your process for making it?

I echo this question.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:57 pm
erinnightwalker
Ishtar Shakti
Tenrai Kado
I created a servitor the other day. It destroyed itself. It basically collapsed under the strain of task I wanted it to do.

What were you trying to get it to do and what was your process for making it?

I echo this question.

I was trying to get it to seep into my mothers mind to find out the plans she has for us in summer. In my book it went against the law of power and Law of 3.
I found out what she was going to do. We was going to Florida. But before the servitor was able to get out of my moms head she caught on and destroyed it. Plus it slipped my mind she was psychic. I was to focus on keeping communication between me and Cal (the servitor). Then I was grounded for a week because she found out what I did by going through my thoughts.  

Koigokoro Konjou

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:06 am
That gives a whole new meaning to getting busted. I don't know what the law of power or 3 is... though that does seem intrusive.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:28 pm
Ishtar Shakti
That gives a whole new meaning to getting busted. I don't know what the law of power or 3 is... though that does seem intrusive.

hmmm.... yes, perhaps a different approach next time... XD  

erinnightwalker

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:45 pm
I know.

But to clear things up .

Law of Power:
For those who wield great power shall not use it for their own personal gain.
Use it wisely. For even though you gain it in anyway. The God and Goddess can take it away just as swift.

Law of 3:
What ever you do, what ever energy you put out will return to you 3 times as strong.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:12 am
I guess as you both work under the same religious framework then yes that would complicate things. It would also make it easier for her to pick up what your doing I Think. Is she also wican?  

Ishtar Shakti

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:48 pm
No she's Baptist. But most of the females and a good handful of males in my family are psychic and inhuman.

My mom is a human with strong psychic abilities.
Me and my siblings are not human except for my baby sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:09 am
Tenrai Kado
No she's Baptist. But most of the females and a good handful of males in my family are psychic and inhuman.

? how are you not human?  

erinnightwalker

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:16 pm
According to family legends and stories are family was started by elementals
and guides and other spiritual beings who came to the physical plane.
Which gives my family abilities.

But that's just a legend and family story. Other than that all I know is that our human ancestor is a native American Cherokee Shaman.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:44 am
Tenrai Kado

Are you wiccan?
And if not why would you follow those laws?
How are you inhuman? What would you consider a qualifier for being inhuman.

So how did she know? I mean... details what did she pick up on?

I would consider most people to be incarnations of spirits from the other plane so I don't see the difference between your family and others. Maybe perhaps it is more that you indulge such things more then other people. In anycase even in the other plane there is more then just being "psychic" involved. Like you can pick up on imprints and link it back to people. To reduce this I cleanse things and remove signs that would link things back to me.
My first impulse is to say that you were sloppy in your work and that your mother would be familiar with your energy and thats how she knew it was you. In anycase I think I would be more satisfied talking with your mother. Your account is confusing.  

Ishtar Shakti

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:23 pm
Ishtar Shakti
Tenrai Kado

Are you wiccan?
And if not why would you follow those laws?
How are you inhuman? What would you consider a qualifier for being inhuman.

So how did she know? I mean... details what did she pick up on?

I would consider most people to be incarnations of spirits from the other plane so I don't see the difference between your family and others. Maybe perhaps it is more that you indulge such things more then other people. In anycase even in the other plane there is more then just being "psychic" involved. Like you can pick up on imprints and link it back to people. To reduce this I cleanse things and remove signs that would link things back to me.
My first impulse is to say that you were sloppy in your work and that your mother would be familiar with your energy and thats how she knew it was you. In anycase I think I would be more satisfied talking with your mother. Your account is confusing.

Yes I'm wiccan. And I'm only telling you my grandmother told me.

And i do agree with your what you said. I also believe that we're incarnations of spirit from the other plane.Because I kept on taking to my grandmother about my family and I caught her in a lie. The only reason why my family is psychic is because of my ancestor and because of my great,great grandmother. I'm an incarnation of a angelic. That is it. My grand mother is a incarnation of a guide.

(I know this is confusing but I'm telling the truth. I'm just repeating what my grandmother told me. I've meditate on this and researched it and what my grandmother told me still doesn't make since.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:54 pm
Well... it makes a little sense but not necessarily in the way she presented it. Sometimes when families present as being psychic it is due to influence of an individual who is facilitating their exposure to energy and opening them up to it.

If you constantly are bombarded by energy... then you can sometimes become more open to it. I think I'll take this to a message because its off topic.  

Ishtar Shakti

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:02 pm
I see.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:04 am
Sooo the Occult winter olympics gave me an Idea! I'm going to change my painting into a servitor.

The painting is of a girl loosing her soul and substance to the internet. Pretty much I'm thinking about making an information gathering servitor. The only problem is the nature of the painting ... I only have an On switch drawn into the painting and it ruins the conceptual integrity of the painting and the symbolism if I even metaphysically make an off switch.

The symbolism is the only way to truly turn off is to die or to cut off the electricity...
I could just arbitrarily assign an off switch... but I'm not sure if that would work well. I'll post a picture once I get internet that works well enough to upload pictures onto the web.  

Ishtar Shakti

The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games