Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image Luka walked into the studio and listened to Rin.When she was finished Luka said "Its Len huh?"She smiled and sat down next to Rin.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image

Rin's face turned a nice, scarlett red. "Y-Yeah....you won't tell him, will you Luka-nee-chan? He's think I was weird or something....for liking him..." She looked down. "You don't t-think I'm weird, do you?" She asked, looking at Luka. She hated being showing her soft side.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image

Len nodded and dashed to his room, he didn't feel like making a fool of himself. Damn. but, on the way to the room he gave Kaito a pat on the back and a small 'sorry' for Rin's actions. Then he continued to his room and as soon as he got inside with his banana he plopped down onto the bed and sighed deeply. 'Gosh, why do I have to be in love with my own twin..?'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:59 pm
User Image"Of course I wont tell!What kind of friend would I be if I did that!?"And no Rin your not weird!"Luka Grinned and patted Rin on the head.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image

"Thanks Luka-nee-chan. You d-don't think I'm weird....for...loving my twin in the way that I do?" Her eyes were a little tear filled. If anyone else in her "family" found out, she was sure she's be outcasted; btu she just couldn't help herself.
She used to have a crush on Kaito, but that dissappeared quickly, simply because of Len. Now? She only loved Len in the way that she did.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:05 pm
User Image "Nooo your not weird!"I believe if its love then its love!"  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:07 pm
User Image

Len groaned and stuffed his face in the pillow. What would Rin think? She'd probably think i'm a weirdo or a creep... she probably won't want to be near me anymore... As he was thinking all off this his eyes filled with moisture and he sniffed a couple of times. "I-I'm such a c-creep..." He sighed dejectedly and buried his head in the pillow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:10 pm
User Image "Good luck Rin-ne-san!"Luka walked out of the studio hoping for Len and Rin to be together.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image

Rin smiled. "T-Thanks Luka-nee-chan." She hugged the older female but only for a second. A plan was forming in her head. As soon as Len fell asleep, she'd crawl into the bed he was in and fall asleep by him. A perfectly normal sisterly thing to do right?
She hoped. She was doing it anyways. She waved at Luka, giving ehr a happy smile and walking towards the room she shared with Len. Carefully, she put her ear against the door.
Now to wait...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:16 pm
User Image

"Ugh..." He had gotten his mind tired from all that thinking. So he sighed quietly and threw the banana peel in the garbage, along with taking off his shirt since well, that uniform shirt was warm. He then got comfortable in the bed, grabbing the blanket and covering his body with it. "I wish it was so much easier..." He said one last time before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

(Yay for RinXLen! biggrin )  

Eiprej

PumpkinOverlord

Greedy Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 pm
alright ya'll raz hasta crash for the night. sorry i havn't been up to date with the rp. i got this friend who lives in florida who i never get to talk to. i kinda lost myself to the conversation. don't worry the dorkness that is kaito shall return.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:20 pm
User Image

Carefully, Rin opened the door quietly and snuck into the room, closing it behond her. She noticed the shirt on the ground and her face turned a bright red. Honestly, she never though Len to be the kind to do that. She tiptoed over to Len's bed and crawled in, snuggling close to Len. Her eyes drifted close.
"Len....kun..." She mumbled, before drifting asleep.

((Ikr? I heart LenxRin. Favorite pairing ever!
And night Raz! ))  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image

Len made a small 'mm' sound when he felt the warmth of Rin next to him and he instictively got closer, hugging her. "Rin..." He mumered gently in his sleep, a small smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:27 pm
(( Uhh....uuhh..... o 3 o We can make them wake up nao? *wants to see Len's reaction* ))  

Tea Time with Len

►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces