Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:08 pm
"Your welcome Dae," smiled Nightstar. She then looked to Aurora and said, "Yes, get that ship ready. And Azar go with her." Nightstar then landed herself on the tower and looked back towards the city and then to the sky. "I haven't been to tameran since I was only five and six," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:51 pm
"Sure thing Nightstar," nodded Aurora. "Lets go Azar," she said and ran inside the Tower. When she arrived at the hanger, Aurora went inside and walked pass three or four vehicles. Then approached the space ship they need and she smiled.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:48 am
(Thought I'd put this out here and see if everyone likes it! It's hopefully going to be properly accepted! Later!)

User Image
Username: Danah-Hime
Name: "Rocket" Asa
Race: Human
Power(s): Has special holes in her hands and feet that allows her to shoot out high powered jets of air, which she uses to fly and literally, blow away the competition
Home: Earth
Abilities: Knows origami, can read in Spanish and German, and can burp her ABC's0
Hobbies: Likes to go out for pizza, watch movies, and take pictures of bizzare or neat things
Other: Despite her heroism, deep down she's just an average teenager. She also harbors a secret love for ballet, which she hides and denies because she's not as feminine as the dance. While normally brave, she has a horrific fear of moths. Her greatest complaint is how every time she gets new shoes or gloves, she has to ruin them to make holes for her jets.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:06 pm
(Accepted! Here's a real post now!)

Like a shooting star in the night, Asa zoomed across the sky, like a rocket gone wild.

Sticking her fists out like Superman, goggles strapped across her face, her wind-tousled hair whipped behind her as she flew. She looked down at the city below, peaceful and benevolent, feeling proud to know that here, in this place of opportunity, she could really do her part. If she could defeat the more known names of crime here, she could mark her name down in the books of heroes and heroines forever!

Smiling, she began swerving down towards the docks...  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:37 pm
"Yes ma'am," said Azar with a smirk. He then follows Aurora to the hanger and when they arrived he stares at the space ship. "Well, it is nice and big. And suitable. And we'll finally get to use it," she smiles.

"Eh, I didn't remember even being at tameran once," said Nightfire with a disappointed look on his face. face.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 pm
Asa admired the aerial view as she flew over the city. It was a nice, big city....the type bound to attract trouble.

She'd only flown in from her small town home...bidding her old friends goodbye and prepared to make it or break it in the big bad city. But she liked the looks of it. Lots of flourishing businesses were open, with plants grown to enhance the atmosphere of the city. Cars honked and zoomed around as everyone rushed to and fro from work. Asa was so busy taking in the sights she didn't notice that she was straying too far to the window of one of the most prominent buildings-

*SPLAT*

Like a bug on the highway, Asa found her face squished flat against the window of the Titan Tower.  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 pm
"Yeah," she said with excitement. "I still remember when father and I made it. Then I just finished it on my own since well, heheh! I just love building stuff," she said. Aurora then ran towards the ship, doors open, and went inside to get it started. When she entered into the control rooms, Aurora looked around and started pressing some buttons.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Azar followed Aurora inside to the control room of the ship and looked around. "Hm," he thought. "So what do you want me to do?" he asked her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:51 am
With a yelp, Asa peeled off the tower to the ground below. Thinking quick, she activated her jet feet and caught herself a few feet below the ground. Landing a little more carefully, she looked up, and then squealed as she realized what she was looking at.

"Holy jet smokes!" she cried in excitement, "Titan Tower! The pinnacle of teen heroes and heroines everywhere! And I'm right in front of it!" She gazed up at the mighty building in awe, tears swimming behind her eyes. What better place to start than at very center of young heroes?

She walked around until she found the door, A little intimidated, but otherwise quite bold, she opened it, revealing the long hallway behind. Sticking her head in to reassure it was okay, she walked right in.

"Hello?" she called, hearing it echo in the wide room, "Anybody home?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:49 pm
Nightfire's communicator beeped. He looked at it and said, "I'll go check it out. Probably a Titan or some new kid just snook in." He then went inside the tower and walked around. He then flew up and flew towards the door.

When Nightfire reached the front door, he saw a girl there. He had no idea who she was. So Nightfire flew to her, stood in front of her and said, "Hello there. And who are you?"

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 pm
Aurora looks to Azar then back to the buttons she's pressing. She then stops and said, "How about.... you go check if all the seats are well attached and safe. If you know what I mean."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 am
"Eep!" squeaked Asa as Nightfire, familiar only from the many clippings Asa kept of heroic deeds, spoke up. She turned around, half-admirable, half-nervous.

"Uh, um.." she stuttered, "M-my name's Asa....Rocket Asa..." she introduced, feeling a little more confident at the name she'd made for herself. "I...came here to make my debut as a heroine...and I kinda...ran into this place." Literally. She rubbed the small bruise on her forehead in memory of the less that graceful arrival.  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Nightfire listen to what she said and smile. "I see," he said. He then walks to the door and turns off the alarm. Then resets it. Nightfire looks back to Asa, walks to her again and notice her rubbing something. "Well, my name is Nightfire. And let me see that your rubbing there?" he asked politely. "I can help," he said. Nightfire was tall for his age and took his father's charming good looks but his mother's kindness and bravery.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:36 am
"Huh?" Asa flushed a little, before glancing up at the bruise. "Oh its nothing. Just from me being clumsy." It was a little embarassing for Asa, with her limited boy experience, to be attended to by someone so gorgeous.  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 pm
Nightfire looked at her softly and walked over to a chair and grabbed an aid kit from behind it. "Ah, good thing I suggested to be these in certain areas of the tower," he said with a soft smile. He opens it and brings out an ointment that'll help the bruise. So he places it on Asa's head gently and puts a bandage on it. "There you go, all better," he smiles.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff