Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply the green BFFs team
plz tell me about u self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JamesGOTowned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:14 pm
@ OP - Your English is terrible. The home page is weak and just looking at that introduction post... come on.

No wonder they call it the lazy generation.

You spell "maybe" - "mabey"... seriously? Are people like you that inept and incapable of spelling basic English.

It makes you look so uneducated, that plus as if you would have a speech impediment in person.

Butchering of the English language at it's finest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 pm
Hello, my name is Michelle but my friends call me mike. I live in Indiana and go to R.J.Baskett middle school. I'm 15 years old and am quite ninja. My hobbies include collecting rocks, watching anime, and drawing. I'm a huge Invader Zim fan and my favorite anime is ouran high school host club. I have been told that I am indeed a fairly creepy person and some of my friends are even starting to question my sanity and sexuality, even the ones that know I'm straight. I am a huge tom boy and was often mistaken for a boy when I was little. I am a quite shy person around those I'm not close to. I have a dog named hoot who is the dumbest little pervert you will ever meet. And I come from a family of rednecks, whores, nerds and psychopaths. ninja  

CannibalisticPenguins

Xxdemon_gurl_from_hellxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm
hi!!my name is iza..i live in malaysia..(hey it rhymeso.O)urm..i have 2 little sis n one little brother..they r all annoying XP..im the oldest in my siblings..i love anime sooo much!!i can draw too 3nodding ..but not like pro though sweatdrop others that i like are listening to musics..n watchin tv..n on9 mrgreen n eat!!! 4laugh n sleepZ.z....thats all i guess..~any1 who wanna knoe more about me just pm me kay wink

*i really like nitemare scarf / nitemare sash, so please help if you can~o^o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:51 pm
i need gold for my dream avi  

XxDREAMERxXTMG

iiAmandaPanda

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:02 pm
elloz biggrin meh name is amanda, amanderz 4 short ima freshman 2013 woot!! biggrin ugh i haz a cat named max he goin 2 be 3 years in febuary ummm im 15 i love to write and draw!! i love meh besties and fwends!! i need the kiki plush, coco plush and aquatica plz!!! this is 4 meh dream avi ive been wanting 4eva!! if u can just help meh!!!! biggrin plz and thxz u ilyz pplz!!! biggrin ^^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 pm
My name is Lostmerlin 5. I would like to get a lot of gold. I am in tenth grade and I like to help people when I can. I want to get death wish. I am 16.  

Lostmerlin 5-2

Polo swagg kidd

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:22 am
whats up my name is mark and i am 14 and love to play basketball and wants to be in the nba in a few years and i know thats gonna happen cause they are watching me and the had sent me a note sayin keep up the good work and once i reach 18 im in the nba so thats all peace cool cool cool cool cool cool lol lol lol cool cool cool cool  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:37 pm
Hi, I'm Lizzel and I'm in desperate need of 10k urgently wink  

xshiomi

seem seem olei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:07 pm
i'm seem seem, i'm a smart a** and i love u and your gold!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Please, I love getting gold and I would be thrilled to join your guild. My name is Janet and I have 1 dog, 1 cat, and a hamster. I used to hve 3 cats, but 2 were run over by cars. crying Please let me join your guild!  

Vampanita

3,000 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

XxI_R0CK_Y0UxX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:25 pm
My name is Sera. I'm 14 and i go 2 Otto Middle School. I play volleyball and im on the equations and swim team. I need 900k 2 get my dream avi.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:42 pm
Hi I'm Armajack,I'm a nice guy and love making friends and I need gold too! blaugh blaugh  

Armajack

kunoichiag

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:28 am
um hi XD im agatha(Ajarta)...(yes there is another agatha on gaia T^T) i love games, anime, manga and drawing XD i dont know much about my self (yosh that is sad T^T)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 am
baily_Lover3
hello well im lindsey and im the creator of dis guild and ive had it for mabey 4 months and iv been tryin to spreadthe word that i have it and to get ppl to join and i will never say no to u if u want to join

and well i love to readplay on my computer and most of all i love to play wit my fiends and they are all boy exsept for 1 and she onley 6 so ya im not a prep and i will get in a fite im in the 5th grade cuz i got heald back and im 13 and another reason im touffe is becuz i have 7 big brothers so it was ither get sat on or fite and i have 11 pets to theres 5 guien pigs named tomboy or tom tom the daddy girily girle the mommy princess the onley baby girle like me butter skotch one of the baby boys and tode the other baby boy hes the one alweas getin sick and hurt cry and i have 2 cats flufey the mommy and kasey the baby boy hes like hes 1/4 cat 1/4 rilly baby 1/4 bunny and 1/4 dog and he sleppys wit me all du time oh and i have 1 dog chuey hes 15.7 lbs of evil, energ, and gas today he chewed right throw my clipbord eek i mean how do he do dat oh and i 3 snails mrgreen AND I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i love pokemon mrgreen !!!!!!!!!!!!! so ya dats me so now plz tell me about u self
i love animals to and pokemon are okay.i like the video game not the cards.  

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sintegrated

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:43 pm
HEY biggrin I'm Drew... Age 16... Soon to be 17