Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:09 am
Konnichiwa minna-san! Watashi no namae wa Melissa desu! Watashi wa juyon sai desu. Watashi wa uma ga suki desu! heart Watashi wa saru ga kirai desu! xp Watashi wa Amerika-jin desu.
(Translation= Hello everyone! My name is Melissa! I'm 14 years old. I like horses! heart I do not like monkeys! xp I'm an American.)

My hobbies are:
Ridding horses(I had three but one died a few weeks ago! crying )
Learning Japanese at my Japanese school(Go there every sat.)
Swimming(In the summer sweatdrop )
Drawing anime(Some are bad though sweatdrop )
Watching anime(Favorites are Sailor Moon(Getting all the ep. for Christmas), Inuyasha(have all the ep. and all 4 movies in Jap), Urusei Yastura, and Card Captors Sakura.)
Reading Manga(Favorites are Fruits basket, Maison Ikkoku, and Ranma 1/2)
Writing Fanfics and stories.

My ultamite FAVORITE character from Sailor Moon is... dun da la dun.....
SAILOR MARS!!!!! I've loved her since I laid my eyes on her when I was very little. And I was even born on April 17, just like her! I act just like her except the rudness thing she gets sometimes... Ever since then, my nickname has been Rei Hino. My parents even call me that sometimes!
I have recently seen every single ep. of Sailor Moon! xd
My parents both love Sailor Moon too!
My mom LOVES Sailor Neptune!(Even though she is deathly afriad of the water and hates the violin)
My dad LOVES Sailor Uranaus!(Even though I don't think he realizes she is a girl... sweatdrop But he did dress up as Dr.Frankinferter once from Rocky Horror....)

Well, if anyone wants to pm me, go ahead..... Sayonara minna-san!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:35 am
Hiya, Dea and #Teddy# here. I am usually found RPing, helping some other guilds, or helping some of the charities. Usually pretty busy on Gaia and some of you may have bumped into me. I was introduced to Sailor Moon by one of my close friends. I am a big fan of all the scouts, but especially Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:06 pm
Hi Dea and #Teddy#! Were you invited too!? Cool! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:55 pm
First off, let me say thank you for inviting me to your guild! Hopefully, I'll be more active here...

Alright, time to introduce myself:

Name: stare
Please call me: Well, I've got a plehora of names, and feel free to call me any one of them: Hill, Nyra, Hallie, Anna, Shamu, Dawn, or Elyon
Likes: RPing, DNAngel, Dragonriders of Pern, Sailor Moon, W.I.T.C.H., Drawing, reading, Runescape...
Other:
~ Is the leader of the "Light of Meridian" guild on Gaia (A W.I.T.C.H. guild)
~ Has a huge fear of whales
~ "Hallanna" is elvish for "Tall Gift" (I'm very tall)
~ Has many made-up Sailor Moon charries, including Dawn/Sailor Sun (Her favorite)
~ Favorite senshi is Chibi Chibi/Sailor Chibi Chibi/Sailor Cosmos and Setsuna/Sailor Pluto
~ Least favorite senshi is Sailor Uranus

Lady Hallanna

Animeneaux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:01 pm
Konnichiwa minna-san.
My name is Humaira. Ma friends call me Usagi or Odongo. I'm 12 years old and I live in the United Kingdom.
umm, I enjoy talking and singing in japanese (much to my sisters annoyance biggrin ) I have only watched sailormoon stars and I loved it! Ive loved BSSM since I was 8 years old smile
I don't particlulary like the dub much so my aim is to get all the 5 series of BSSM before 2006. I doubt it will happen though...
well, thats all I have to say so...
Ja ne!
pm me!! weeeeeeee lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:06 pm
Hello, I'm General Tay Lorien, formerly known on Gaia as poetik, I'll be 25 next March, and I'm from Michigan.

I'm fond of anime in general (saw my 4000th ep in November), but I got into Sailor Moon when it was on local channels, and then when it moved to Cartoon Network. I haven't seen any of Stars, but I have seen almost every other English episode. I've also seen a few episodes of PGSM, but I want to see the rest.

I started roleplaying in a SM RPG in yahoo groups quite a while ago, but when that stopped, I took a break and wrote up a history for my rpg knight Tay Lorien (which can be found on fanfiction.net under my authorname poetik). I tried to start up in rpgs again on gaia, and it worked for a while in forums, but when they made guilds, the transition was tough and I couldn't find an rpg that was right for this character (sorry dea!). I will leave my info there though.

That doesn't mean I don't like Sailor Moon anymore. Currently, I'm in writer's block in the middle of a Love Hina characters become Sailor Scouts crossover story, and also want to begin a moon kingdom saga story. I also write poetry and lyrics. I've been doing a lot of storyline for www.evolutia.tk as well, but that site is fading fast (it's leader went into the navy).

The picture in my profile is General Tay Lorien, a knight of the mercury royal guard during the silver millennium. I made him up long ago, because my favorite senshi is Sailor Mercury, and I wanted a character who could protect her (and idolize her). I also wrote a theme music for him, but it isn't finished online.

Collecting-wise, I pick up anything Mercury-related when I find it, and I have an almost complete set of the Sailor Moon CCG. I collect a lot of card games though. I also am amassing a graphic novel collection (mostly romantic comedy), but I haven't been able to find the Sailor Moon ones.

I do a lot of other things as well, which I may mention later (or you can ask me), but one thing I haven't been able to do yet is get a job. Ever. Even as a college grad. Oh well.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:17 pm
Hiya Tay, Rei! Good to see you both.

Lady:Oooo, another fan of W.I.T.C.H.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:05 pm
I am Christine, a big Sailor Moon fan. I have been a fan since I was 10 years old and thanks to a soundtrack of the show (Sailor Moon and the Scouts: Lunarock) I became a fan. I'm currently 16 years old and my favorite sailor scout is Sailor Venus. (Often identitfied as her among my Sailor Moon friends as well. 3nodding )  

Prof. Moonie

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:29 pm
Hi!
My user name is Ren_ai_rei or Ren'ai Rei (I like Ren'ai Rei better because it means Love Affair soul)
My real name is Elena ^-^
Nick name Erru originaly Erruhou ^^;
I'm 14
I live in Canada.
I was born in Russia and lived there for 9 years.
I can speak russian, english (duh), french and japanese. ^^;
I watched sailor moon since I was 5
So i am a fan of the manga and show for 9 years now O.o
I hate it when people use chat speak and use english dub names *So please don't do that or I will spazz)
I like to rp, draw, wright, listen to music, watch anime, read manga, make amv's, make graphics such as icons and avi's. ^-^
My current manga obsession is Shinshi Doumei Cross by Arina Tanemura.
My fave senshi is Sailor Mars ^-^
My original senshi is Sailor Univursal Light. *image comming soon*
^^; um yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:08 pm
Hi! ^^
First, I want to thanks the person that invite me. Then *ahem* about me. 3nodding
Fav. Scout: Sailor Saturn!
2nd fav. Scout: Sailor Jupiter

( ^ That was my intro ^ )

My name is Victoria. Just call me Viki, Viki Moon, or MissMoon!
My birthday is March 19. (Don't forget my presents!)
I live in Canada... But I'm born in France!
I speak French, English, learning Spanish in school and, of course, I know some Japanese words and I always like more for my vocabulairy!

And erh... Read my profile?

viki_moon

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:39 pm
You can call me Tetki
I am of the age of 16 (will be 17 in feb)
I enjoy Anime, Manga, RPing, Graphic Design, Reading Books, Vampires, Heavy Metal Music and Dark Poetry.
The Anime I like are Sailor Moon, Vapire Hunter D, Blood the Last Vampire, Lupin the 3rd, Cowboy Bebop and Fruits Basket.
Books I enjoy are The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, A Series Of Unfortunate Events and The Book Without Words.
Manga I enjoy are Princess Ai and Chobits.

My Looks...

Black short hair, pale skin, blue eyes and on the thin side.

Clothes Style...
T-shirt (black with logo of some sort on it most the time) Jeans (blue or black) and Sneakers(ALWAYS black).

Thanks thats it sweatdrop

{EDIT}
Fave Sailor Scout: Jupiter and Saturn
Scout I am most like: Pluto  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:12 pm
My name is Teresa, but you can call me Sparrow or Senshi, whichever you like. I'm 14 and I live in Arizona.

My favorite anime is: Sailor Moon, I haven't really had time to see any others.

My favorite mangas are: Ranma 1/2, and Sailor Moon, I just finished reading the 2 volume in the series.

I like: Music especially that of the Gorillaz, Ok Go, and others. To speak in weird voicess, useing uncommon words like those of the mid-centry used to use. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Teen Titans, Veronica Mars. Being weird with my best friend Stella.

I dislike: whinners, n00bs, show offs, annoying people, people who have only seen 2 or less episodes of some show, stop watching it, and then claim to be the biggest fan of it.

Favorite Senshis are:Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Star Maker.  

Digital Unicorn

Mythical Cutie-Pie

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

SiLViA CALLiSTO

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:52 pm
Name: Just call me Kim...or Hikari ^^
Favorite Anime: Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Digimon, Haibane Renmei (is expecting confused stares from the last one)
Favorite Senshi: Sailors Jupiter, Uranus, and Saturn

I haven't seen Sailor Moon since I was like, what, five? The anchor managed to come back in the form of the DVD of Sailor Moon R. *joyful tears*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:28 am
My name is: Hotaru230 ninja

My favorite animes are: SAILORMOON, Utena, Marmalade Boy, Kodocha, anything by Takahashi

My favorite mangas are: Crying Freeman and anything by this artist

I like: cosplay, gaia poll whoring, Asain stuff, DDR, Pump It Up, Para Para, collecting mangas, Power Puff girls, Hello Kitty, cold weather, snowmen

I dislike: anime eletist, beggars, preppies, hot days, school

Favorite Senshis are: Saturn & Chibi-Moon

I live in FL
I've written sailormoon poetry eek
I've seen a lot of sailormoon, but sadly not all crying
I am trying to collect all the seasons uncut boxsets including the movies
so far i own boxsets of the seasons Sailormoon (season 1), R, Super S
i aslo have all the VHS fansubs for R and Stars and some for S and Super s
i have the first 12 eps of the live action on cd for the computer
I also have various sailormoon collectors items like dolls, plushies, art book, toys
I've cosplayed as some villians, but sadly have no pictures of that crying  

Hotaru230

Misha-misha

Spoopy Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:37 am
Hello!
I'm 15 and currently staying in europe

I'm a somewhat big sailor moon fan, i own a few of the manga and my little sister owns 1 SM R dvd that I watch once in awhile.

My favorite senshi is : Mars and saturn

Favorite Manga series: Shaman King, deathnote, Sailor Moon, and Hikaru no Go

Favorite anime: Shaman king, Sailor Moon, and FMA

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out