Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 pm
Through the embracing of lips, the passing of passion, Teran had flustered her. It seemed she was human, with her quick movements to the side, it displayed that she was not only the oracle, but Byakuren, the fifteen year old, getting kissed by a seventeen year old boy. Teran was blushing as well, yet he kept his composure, as the frozen air around her increased. He smiled to her, and continued staring at her, his bright crimson eyes glowing fiercely in the dully lit forest. Her display with the walnut was to say simply...strange. As Teran watched her, he placed his hand over her shoulder, whispering into her ear, words only she could hear, and then began to walk with her as she spoke his name. He placed his hands into the loose fitting black pants that he wore, they were tight at the waist, but were still secured with a black leather belt.

It was cold, colder then it should be, yet Teran had no problem with the temperature. Being the former hero of the world, a simple freeze would not be able to effect him. Looking back at Byakuren, he draped his arms around her fragile shoulders. "Oh come on, relax. Its just a nut." Teran's arms were beginning to frost over, yet he still maintained his smile, placing his cheek against hers, which to began to glaze over with a layer of frost.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:02 pm
As Byakuren continued her storm forward over twisted mounds of gnarled roots, she lifted her hand sharply and shoved Teran's arm off her shoulders with a hissed, "Don't touch me!" Yes, Fate was a nut, but when her intuition was challenged by lies built on top of lies it built up her ire to unimaginable levels. Traversing the rough ground and fuming to the point of forming ice crystals on everything she passed over. Hours stretched by and she kept up her unstoppable pace, the ice that dripped from her slowly ebbing to a trickle, merely an edging of frost around her feet as she finally came to a stop.

"Teran, honestly tell me why your fixated on me." Her voice carried in the quite of the surroundings, the birds and other creatures had run into hiding at her passing. "I'm a recluse, with a burden of insight housed inside a child's body. There is absolutely nothing remotely redeeming about my existence." Although her voice was soft and Byakuren stood with a poise of complete composure, she was spiraling down into the void of deep depression. She understood her purpose to a degree, but when she snapped and released what it truly was to be Oracle, it always left her empty and filled with an unquenchable sadness. Perhaps that was the price of insight, but for someone of he age and hormonal swings it was as good as signing her death warrant.

"I don't want you touching me." She edged out a short time later, "If you want questions answered, you can ask them but don't look at me with amour. I don't deserve it, and don't argue that I do." Glancing back at Teran, her pink eyes were rimmed brightly in the red of unshed tears even as her white eyelashes remained frozen in place. Starting off again, she tucked the hood of the dark green cloak over her head with a stiff hand, before scrubbing the sting of tears out of her eyes and determinedly marched forward.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:13 pm
A sharp pain shot through Teran when he was shoved aside, a stinging feeling of pity overwhelming him. She was cold to the touch, yet as he followed her, he was certain that she would get tired of walking, something that seemed to reverse. Part of it seemed as though she was getting faster instead. The ice around them was very eccentric, the simple beauty of it beyond human scope, Teran doubted that even Byakuren could see the beauty that he did. When she turned to him, that was when he completely understood everything.

"Wow..." That was all he could say. As she continued to walk, Teran was certain of what was going on. Instantly, a strong burst of might came over him, his intelligence suddenly through the roof. "The oracle, you have complete and utter understanding of the world we live in correct? I thought you could answer any question really. This is not the case. Has your vision really been blinded by something so..." Teran paused, even with his enhanced senses, a word was difficult to come by. "something so amazing. You know what this means, almight oracle. It means you are human! You do not have complete insight I guess. Byakuren!" Teran came closer, touching her again, his lips met with her cheek. "Byakuren... you are not the oracle, you are you. Live your life, not the damned life that you believe you are to live."

Teran placed his hands into his pockets, walking a couple paces ahead of her, the burst of might had ended, it was lucky, for thoughts of hate and betrayal were scorching his mind. His body ached from the sudden use, and he felt weak. The world was starting to go black, yet he kept straight, his body forcing itself to continue.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:36 pm
Byakuren could have slapped him, she wanted her solitude, not forced affection no matter how much she yearned for touch. He was wrong as well, "Teran, I am human and I am not, it is a dual existence that I walk constantly." Narrowing her eyes, she watched intently as he took a few steps before her, her voice lowering in octave as she continued. "Oracle, Byakuren it is the same and not all at once, and you can never understand my insight..." Anger, she was getting angry at Teran and again the temperature dropped. "My insight is full and complete, it is the limits of my human self that prevents me from being able to answer all questions!"

There she went again, falling back into the angst of emotional instability, and she barely cared that she could feel Teran's strength waning. She wanted so much to strike him, to exercise her toned body by inflicting pain...but she reigned it all in while mentally fuming. She even shook with the effort, her already white skin becoming ashen under the strain.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Even with a weakened body, Teran was still smiling at the abilities of the oracle. Her knowledge was nothing compared to the obliviousness that she possessed. Even with all the knowledge of the world, she did not have control over her own heart. A tinge of pity began to tug at the back of the man. He uttered under his breath. "You truly know nothing of this world..." Her words were unheard to him, as he stood still, the wind blowing, the air growing colder, yet around him, a thick layer of darkness began to fill the atmosphere. His head was looking to the ground, his hair dangling over his face. The ground was beginning to shake, he looked up to her and with a clenched fist, he began to whisper again. "Not even the oracle can experience the true pain of loss."

"No! You Truly know nothing! Your insight, that is your curse, yet to me it seems that it is a gift. Damnit, if you understood your insight, you would realize how badly the entire world has it, and just sitting by yourself, feeling it, then you know nothing of it! Experience it damnit! That is what changes the fate of people, even you cannot predict the future! That is because it is not pre determined! I determine my own future, I know that you do as well! Ice surrounds you now, but a thicker layer of arrogance and self pity do as well. Byakuren, you have light and dark as well. You understand them, you understand other people, but do you understand me? Better yet, do you understand yourself?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm
"Don't even try to say I haven't experienced the world! Before I could care for myself, I lived in squalor and was neglected like so many others." Byakuren's hand sliced through the air, punctuating her assertion with a chilled wind. She wouldn't take this, her childhood had been nothing but famine, danger and a misunderstanding of her own insight. "I lived in one of the villages most effected by the war Teran! I lost my arm then, crushed by the rubble from the ramshackle of a home I lived in, I experienced the full scope of horror the war inflicted on the defenseless! I know and have known how bad the world has it!" Now her own darkness shimmered in the air about her form, mixing with her icy aura and dropping to the ground in a devouring, ebony mist.

Magenta eyes furious, she matched the tension and frustration Teran was exuding with her own. "As for knowing myself, no I don't! I know more about others then I will ever know about my own feelings or thought patterns. Can you even imagine what that's like Teran? I highly doubt it! Yes, I consider my insight to be a curse and a gift, and if I were ever given the chance to be rid of it, I wouldn't take it! It is part of me that I can't live without and at the same time ostracizes me from so much! I have never once had someone search me out just to enjoy my company, even you came to me with questions the first time!" After her rant, Byakuren panted in earnest, hyperventilating as emotions built to the point of bursting inside her. In a rush she fell to her knees, her legs pounding against the wooded ground as hot tears flooded her eyes, and stung as they seeped down her cold cheeks. She wept, her face contorted and red as her single hand tried to hide her shame and weakness from view.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:53 pm
The stern glare of an angry woman was one thing that even the toughest man could not handle, and Teran shuttered in fear at Byakuren's wrath, yet it was not time to back down, she was finally starting to open up. "Your home was destroyed...I understand it is difficult, but to stay in that pitiful state, not using your oracle power to help the world, it is just wrong. I thank you Byakuren, I understand completely. My darkness is to help the world, and to help those around me. My light has the same purpose, perhaps light and dark together has a better power. I will find my own answers to this, but only because of looking into myself. Just because you are the oracle, it does not make you all knowing, so please, do not judge yourself or me, because I do understand, my entire village was destroyed, many villages were destroyed, everyone has felt the pain of the world, but we live on! Just because you are the oracle..." Teran paused clenching his fist before a large burst of both light and darkness was sent out of his body. "You have no right to deny pity! You are just like everyone else Byakuren! We all feel pain, you just have a gift! We all have gifts! Yours is insight on others, mine is insight on myself!"

Teran stepped forward, the crying Byakuren causing his own emotions to sway out of the norm. He was going to place his hand back onto her shoulder, before remembering the things she had said. Her tears racked Teran with guilt, and he whispered. "You are stronger then all of us."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:17 pm
Once the tears began, they flooded from Byakuren’s eyes as her elemental prowess retracted inside of her and returned the temperature around her to a semblance of normal. “I’m not,” she whimpered brokenly, completely convinced at the moment that she was the most pitiful of beings. Rubbing her eyes, she shifted back and tucked her knees to her chest as she heaved and hyperventilated more and more. “…Teran,” inhaling sharply after a particularly intense sob her hand covered her mouth as she coughed violently, barely able to breath past her weeping. “I-I…didn’t understand my…my insight w-hen my village was destroyed, w-hen I watched everything die around me... I saw more then that, I-I saw the flashes of the visions so many had as they died, the memories of others that saw those same people die. I…it hurt, so much pounding on me…I couldn’t take it…I tried to run from what I was seeing, but I couldn’t!”

Inhaling sharply again, her body rocked with the force of her crying. Byakuren was confused, she wanted to cry until there were no more tears left and with Teran so close, she wanted to reach out and be comforted. Yet, she was equally as scared, unable to force herself up to initiate the contact…and it only made her weep harder.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Staring forward, the strain in her voice, the lack of his own, Teran could not speak. Reaching his hand outward, the darkness around him began to flare, and a pulse of power from Holy Slayer suggested that he was out of line. Byakuren was just like any other human, afraid. Teran did not understand that, and staring forward into her eyes, the tears flowing like rain, he felt his own eyes grow heavy with sadness. Teran took a deep breath before kneeling next to her, his shoulder against hers. "I am sorry Byakuren, you must not have complete control over this skill. Seeing those around you die, must be hard. I saw my family and friends slaughtered, but you must see that everyday. You are strong Byakuren. You were given that gift for a reason." Teran scooted closer against her, she was cold, and he was warm. His heart was beating faster, and his pupils were dilating. His fear was strong, yet he did not wish to show her. As she was crying, Teran embraced her into his arms, and held her. "please...its okay now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:16 pm
Byakuren clung to Teran, reduced to a sniffling mess as she shook uncontrollably in the circle of his arms. Her frail body, still frozen from her own icy aura began to thaw slowly against the heat of his bare skin. Her trembling hand pulled the cloak still wrapped loosely about her to under her chin. She could feel the pulsations of darkness racking Teran, she could feel his fear and she ignored it all in her distress, wanting nothing more then comfort from another living being. Burying her face against his bare chest, she continued to cry, letting out years of repressed emotion and fears in the cleansing wash. In time her hiccupping sobs ceased and Byakuren’s single arm wrapped around Teran’s neck gingerly.

Byakuren’s state of mind was fragile, even with her insight locked away at the moment, and she could only hope that the blocked out skill wouldn’t surge back right then and there. She wouldn’t be able to stand it. Pulling her head back, her face was a mess, tears staining the edge of her eyes red and her white hair plastered to her cheeks. “Thank you,” she whispered out, her normally sweet voiced strained and nearly gone after so much weeping. Sighing, she settled her head back against his chest with the faintest of smiles, “if…if Fluffy had been here he would have tried to destroy you…Glad I’m far from home.” Chuckling sourly, Byakuren coughed roughly as her over used vocal cords protested her talking.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:35 pm
A figure passed through the densely colored foliage of the anima forest. He brushed his hand and made everything pass by him, he then whipped out a blade from his black, with most of the lightning being thin or widely spaced out the weapon he pulled out just looked like a thin stick but with a shimmer attached to it. He hacked most of his way through the forest till he reached an opening. A meadow surrounded by tall trees but light seeped through and made the grass glow. A creek cut the place in half; one side the man stood on, the other was foreign.

Itazuki walked further into the small meadow, his blade drawn, he used it as a machete but now there was no use for it, he sheathed it but with the intention of using it again for training. He leaned over to the creek and flung his wrist up and made the water splash softly against his face, it was refreshing which caused him to release a sigh. He pulled out a bag and while doing so he saw Teran trying to make a move on the oracle or that’s what he thought any way. He made several hops back and looked like a chicken trying to fly then made was leap up and landed on a branch that was fifty feet from the ground. He dug his hands in the bag and pulled out a sandwich, a thick slab of roast beef stuck out, lettuce, pure and green stuck out from all sides, a thick slice of tomato made the sandwich seem bigger. Mustard and oil slid off the side, and then he devoured the tower toppling sandwich in one bite. “MMMMM, that was so damn good, I think I will eat it again.” Itazuki said as he stuck his finger in the back of his throat, a second later the sandwich came out whole but a little soggy. Then he ate it again. “Wow it taste just like it did the first time-“He chewed to get a more taste out of it. “Wait…is that what I think it is. Oh it is its bile! YUM.”

Itazuki dove off the branch, did a simple flip and landed softly on the ground. He looked at the two and said. “Don’t mind me I’m just doing some training.”

A little bit later, he crossed his hands then unfolded them and made them both hang by his sides. A bright little speck of red formed in the center of his hands. He focused a little bit more; fire erupted; now he held two small balls of fire, bigger than that tiny speck. The up trails of the fire swayed back and forth as they grew in size. Itazuki slammed both his hands together over his head. The balls fire smashed into one another, they crammed deeper and deeper to fit in a tiny space then exploded out and the ball of fire raged to both sides and the fire ball turned into a string of flames, which then the string rammed back together then shot up in a jet of fire that went straight through the foliage, the trees above caught on fire. The stream of burning flames flew back down.

Itazuki got in a squatting position. He examined the fire above and began thinking what he was able to do from this stand point. With a single thought in mind he stuck both his hands above his head. The powerful jet of flames rushed back down and became jammed in his hands, the small specks of flames from above made the trees burn but they all too danced back to their creator. They swindled and made the air hot then dry up. A huge stampeding ball of immense flame began to fly down, it’s snap and crackle roared through the forest. He snatched it with one hand, swung that hand down then swung the other hand that held the other ball of fire, a web of flames spun itself away from itazuki and made the ground swelter and scream as the grass burned away just leave the rocky soil.
Itazuki smashed one foot down and little jets of fire blew out from the ground but when the fire landed it was boiling lava. “Ok ok…I’m gonna leave.” He swung his hand back, water from the creek rushed out and turned the lava hard. "Wait no im not leaving." He said.

[astui okami slave gets 1 point for fire]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:34 pm
Itazuki looked at the lake of hardened lava. The long slender curve of the lava bowed up and stuck deep into open space, several pieces of the lava stuck out also. He placed a foot on it and as he did, he began to slip backwards but he regained most of his stature and stood up straight, looking at the black hardened lava he placed his hand on the hilt of his katana. The entire blade began to quiver from almighty touch, it slithered in the air when he just held its held then he pulled it out. Already excited for being used, the blade began to bubble all over, a black tentacles began to wrap around the entire blade, it expanded like a chest breathing then sunk it then expanded then the cocoon of black dark matter shattered into tiny fragments then the six three buster sword emerged into existence. Itazuki swung the blade in a circle, dark matter grew out from the blade and filled tiny spaces of the air, the already began eating. They started eating the branches above Itazuki. It was like the braches were getting sliced into billions of pieces submicroscopic then those fragments were getting cut into nothingness. Itazuki lunged forth then slashed down at the earth. Dark matter fanned out from the blade then went straight towards where Itazuki slashed. The dark matter plummeted in the earth, and began tearing the atoms a part, normally when an atom would split a massive explosion would occur but with dark matter it nullifies the explosion to the point where its nearly invisible or too small for the naked eye to see. A rather large crater suddenly appeared in front of Itazuki. It reached from his feet to the stream. Then Itazuki thrust his sword down in the center of the crater, later a hole of two feet wide formed, and the hole went twenty-five down. Dark matter was the cause of it.
“Ok I’m bored.” Itazuki muttered to himself as he sheathed his sword and sat back down with his feet dangling inside the crater. Dark matter scattered about and then clung to his sword.

[astui okami slave receives 1 point for katana]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 pm
Alex walked soundlessly through the woods. Not a single stick snapped, as he was walking on a compressed cushion of air. Alex noticed that the air was getting heated very fast in the forest ahead of him. Appearing through the trees, he saw the figure of a good friend whose name was Itazuki. Reaching into his robe, he took out a wineskin made out of the finest leather. Uncorking it and taking a deep drink, he tossed it at Itazuki. "Take it and drink as much as you want. We're going to need it for our training." He called to Itazuki. Placing his hands over eachother with the palms facing each other. Focusing as much wind energy as he could, he created a small tightly packed wind ball. Still focusing, he expanded his hands and made the ball into an oblong structure, more like a football. He then released the wind, allowing it to go into it's unaltered state. Letting his breath go in a sigh, he looked over at Itazuki. "Pretty good huh?" Alex said as he got ready to train with his hammer.
[ultragodzillaofdoom recieves 1 point for wind]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 pm
Byakuren smelt like the cold icy mountain. Her body pressed against Teran made his heart race from both happiness and sadness. He only wanted her happy. Her single arm draped over his shoulders, and her skin against his bare chest was ecstasy. The tears falling from her face froze to his pant legs, causing him to shiver, yet he held her tighter then before, refusing to let her go for anything. Her tears were to much for her to handle alone. "fluffy could not kill me... I can run really fast!" Teran smiled at her, wiping the tears from her eyes as he held her, his body still warm even with the frozen tears over him. The darkness within him was making him hot, the icy air around them turning humid.

Continuing to hold her, it seemed that the animals in anima forest were beginning to grow timid from the feelings emitted through Teran's darkness. Touching against her skin gave him the courage to speak once more, whispering into her ear. "Byakuren, I am always here for you, I wish I could be the oracle..." He uttered as he pressed his cheek against hers, holding her tightly once more.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 pm
Only focused in the task at hand he got bumped in the head by a leather flash like container. He turned his head and with anxiety he said. “Damn, every time you throw something at me it always bumps me on the head.” He knelt down and picked up the container and drank its contents. “Thanks man, that’s some shitty, hehehe, just kidding. It’s pretty good water.” He then stood and watched as Alex preformed his wind. “Nice nice.” He applauded. Then with his buster sword he spun it around and round. Dark matter started to spew out ever so gently, it began to settle back down to earth and eat away at the ground that Itazuki stood on.

He had sunken a bit, then the rest of the dark matter shot up and spiraled in the air then came back down, he stuck out his palm. The dark matter splattered into his hand. It stayed there for a time then more gathered, the brilliantly powerful dark matter formed into a tight palm in his palm, more and more of this matter condensed into his hand each tight it compacted itself into a smaller ball. Feeling heavy, Itazuki knelt on one knee. “Wow I have never done this before.” The small sphere of dark matter started to glow white then a little beam of white shot through the forest. The beam was two feet wide, everything it came in contact with it nearly turned to nothingness. Light around the beam vanished leaving part of Itazuki invisible then a small but strong explosion occurred at his hand which caused him to be flung back. Itazuki stumbled and staggered to get on his feet once he managed he said. “Wow.” Parts of his attire was gone, Itazuki lost the look of invisibility.

[astui okami slave receives 1 point for katana]  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces