Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:47 am
Bella shook her head and sighed. "Lost it . . . damn . . ." she muttered as she opened her eyes again. "I'm sorry. I inconvenienced you. I'm alright now." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:03 pm
Alex sighed heavily and shook his head "no its fine ..." he said walking away again, deep breaths racking his body. He then looked back at Bella gently "are you coming?" he asked softly  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:34 pm
Bella nodded. "If you want me to, sir." she said as she got up and started to follow him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:17 pm
Alex watched her come closer and closer, and he was reminded of the way that Jesbelle would move, the skirt flowing off her hips, the light shining on her hair. Alex sighed and shook his head, leading Bella to the garderns.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Bella followed Alex, gasping as she saw the gardens and had another sense of dejavu.

"Look! The flowers are blooming!! They're so beautiful!!"

Laughter. "Where are we going? I can't see anything with your hands over my eyes silly."

"Of course I'll marry you . . ."

Bella once more held her head as blurry images of memories pounded at her head. "Unn . . ." she moaned out again, once more thouroughly confused. She was . . . married?!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:44 pm
Alex swirled around again and held Bella tightly looking at the girl up and down. What was going on with this girl? Would she do this in every room of the place that he was planning to send her "are you alright?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:46 pm
Bella held her head, her eyes closed as she continued to try and grip onto the memory. "I . . . remember a garden . . . Someone . . . proposed to me there . . . I said yes . . . Why can't I remember them?" she murmured softly, more to herself than to Alex.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:10 pm
Alex frowned, shaking his head "maybe something happened to you, something whilst you were washed up" he said sadly. This woman had someone to love her and yet he would probably never see her again, or if he did it maybe a long way off. He knew how that felt  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:14 pm
Bella sighed. "I don't know . . ." she murmured softly as she looked around the garden. "Why does everything here keep causing me to remember things . . ." she muttered to herself, trying to understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:58 pm
Alex shrugged "I have no idea. Although you may have come here in the past maybe, the palace and garderns are exactly private" he said waving his hand about at the advisors running about  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:33 pm
Bella sighed and played with a strand of her hair, something else that Jesabelle had done often, especially when she was confused or frustrated. "I just don't understand it . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 am
Alex tensed as he watched the hair flick up and twisted round and round the finger. He watched the hair in wonder and then he was brough back to the world when Bella spoke "neither do I" he murmured  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 pm
Bella sighed and stopped playing with her hair and then curtsied slightly to the prince. "I'm sorry . . . but . . . may I please go to the room you gave me? I'm . . . kind of tired, and I'd like to reflect on what I've remembered . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:26 pm
Alex nodded, "certainly, memories are very important" he said before turning away. He shook his head to clear his thoughts but all it did was cloud it more. "If you need anything just call for one of the other servants" he said before walking away  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:30 pm
Bella curtsied again. "Thank you sir." she murmured softly as she headed back to her room.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff