Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:00 pm
Zahmira
Roselite Blade
I was watching an amv with scenes from later episodes and they looked really good. But I have a question: WHY IS MAMO-CHAN'S PRINCE OUTFIT WHITE!?!?!?!
Well, they re-did/updated a lot of costumes. I think the white outfit works well for him.

He would a hell of a lot better in black. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:28 pm
Roselite Blade
Zahmira
Roselite Blade
I was watching an amv with scenes from later episodes and they looked really good. But I have a question: WHY IS MAMO-CHAN'S PRINCE OUTFIT WHITE!?!?!?!
Well, they re-did/updated a lot of costumes. I think the white outfit works well for him.

He would a hell of a lot better in black. ^.^

You have to remember that it's also based off of the series, not a direct link to it, so they had creative lisence.  

Yukito Yu

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:29 pm
It would be pretty boring if they followed the series or manga exactly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:24 pm
makes him more endymionish I think ^_^ heart  

SteelPatrickHarris

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:26 pm
Zahmira
It would be pretty boring if they followed the series or manga exactly.

Yeah. I like how they didn't follow it exactly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:26 pm
I put tons of PGSM things on my Christmas list.  

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:45 pm
I haven't seen PGSM but if I get the chance, I might just search ebay or Amazon for it... xd But from what I have read about it it sounds pretty good. I like the whole evil Ami thing. And I like how Motoki works at a karaoke centre instead of an arcade. That was very different! Actually, Motoki is HOT in PGSM.

I was happy when I heard that Han Keiko was reprising her role as Luna and just as ecstatic when I found out that the new voice of Artemis was Yamaguchi Kappei!

As for costumes, I love them... except Tuxedo Kamen's mask... it just looks so cheesy ><

The most I've seen was a video of the opening theme (I love Kirari*Sailor Dream) and it looked pretty good. The actresses are gorgeous! I really do I get a chance to get it eventually!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:11 am
Solar Kitty-chan
I haven't seen PGSM but if I get the chance, I might just search ebay or Amazon for it... xd But from what I have read about it it sounds pretty good. I like the whole evil Ami thing. And I like how Motoki works at a karaoke centre instead of an arcade. That was very different! Actually, Motoki is HOT in PGSM.

I was happy when I heard that Han Keiko was reprising her role as Luna and just as ecstatic when I found out that the new voice of Artemis was Yamaguchi Kappei!

As for costumes, I love them... except Tuxedo Kamen's mask... it just looks so cheesy ><

The most I've seen was a video of the opening theme (I love Kirari*Sailor Dream) and it looked pretty good. The actresses are gorgeous! I really do I get a chance to get it eventually!

The actresses are gorgeous. Someone somewhere said she thought that the girl who played Usagi was ugly. So wrong she is not! The opening theme is wonderful! I love it! Me and my sister love Usagi's pouts!  

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:26 am
Solar Kitty-chan
How would you change it. I think it's just one of those costumes that's difficult to get right in real life. I think they did a good job.

The mask looked better after a few episodes, when they switched from plain white to white with black lining and the jewel.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:56 pm
I seen clips and pictures and I only have one question: why the hell isn't it shown in USA? ;_; ?

I want to see it soooo badly.

It's like....blommin' awesome!

>>;; does anyone have any to share? *paw paw*

and the guy they have playing Mamoru is ...the catz mewo

Not to mention the lil hottie playing Kunzite <3 wanna eat that one up.

<.< Also the actresses are sooooo cool. And I looooooved Dark Sailor Mercury's transformations and look. It was coool.

O.o;;

Though, I dunno why but I actually noticed that the girl that plays Usagi ...one of her teeth is crooked. *doesn't know why but that's very appealing.*

>> I wonder who plays Queen Serenity? o.ol or is there one?

*has just seen a cool clip of what they though happened during the moon kingdom's last moments.*

OMG Kunzite was just.....* no words describe them all*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:46 pm
I think I can handle most of these.
Luamervara
I seen clips and pictures and I only have one question: why the hell isn't it shown in USA? ;_; ?

I very much doubt that it will ever be licensed. There just isn't the market for it anymore, except for the few people like us. wink
Luamervara
I want to see it soooo badly.

It's like....blommin' awesome!

>>;; does anyone have any to share? *paw paw*
It's available for download, and no one will care since it's not licensed in the US. TV-Nihon did the subbing and it's available for download on their BT page.
Luamervara
and the guy they have playing Mamoru is ...the catz mewo

Not to mention the lil hottie playing Kunzite <3 wanna eat that one up.
Jouji Shibue and Akira Kubodera. Yum indeed. I'm partial to Yoshito Endou though. heart
Luamervara
<.< Also the actresses are sooooo cool. And I looooooved Dark Sailor Mercury's transformations and look. It was coool.
Dark Mercury freaking sweet.
Luamervara
Though, I dunno why but I actually noticed that the girl that plays Usagi ...one of her teeth is crooked. *doesn't know why but that's very appealing.*
Japanese culture isn't as hung up on perfect teeth as North American culture is. I never understood the need to have perfectly straight, white teeth either.
Luamervara
>> I wonder who plays Queen Serenity? o.ol or is there one?
She does appear in the special act, which takes place 4 years after the series. I am not sure who plays her though.
Luamervara
OMG Kunzite was just.....* no words describe them all*
No no no. Zoisite all the way. *drool* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:25 pm
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/262.html

You can download ALL of the series here.  

Yukito Yu

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:08 pm
christsakez sake that's gonna take a while...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:14 pm
erm now lets see, how do you get it to play once downloaded..... *ponders this.*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:17 am
Luamervara
erm now lets see, how do you get it to play once downloaded..... *ponders this.*
In any video player? I personally prefer Media Player Classic. VLC player is good in that all the codecs are built in.

Are you having some issues with playing them?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff