Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:19 pm
Tysulir smiled now that he wouldn't have to deal with fighting at the moment. "I know you saw my last... Delivery, I just wanted to know if you heard any of our conversation." He said then heard Fate enter once more. "Well I guess you can just join then since he wont Fate. Though please don't go antagonizing everyone that I come across, it proves counter productive to us gathering members. Cause even though your strong and I am as well I doubt us alone can take on a army, siege a castle, and fight the king in one life time." He said to the walnut as he facepalmed. "Now you, archer. I am starting to think that you could also be of use to our objectives. I am very impressed with that accuracy and speed you have with a bow. Not to mention the fact that this job if you take it can yield you great profit if we get enough members."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:26 pm
Fate huffed then muttered. "Antagonize? I do no such thing." He felt competent saying that for now he was part of the rebellion and with it he got a compliment. "Ok...I'll ease off on some of the hilarious jokes but won't you buy me that purty bag of walnuts?" Fate wanted some walnuts, he got bored being the only talking walnut in town.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Xellane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:47 pm
"Our objectives? What do you mean? And, fate, was it? If you want a bag of walnuts i'll grab it for ya in a second...if you were serious that is." Great profit, a rogue does not need monetary gain, possibly a new way of going about certain business...oppurtunities, but no money.
"And yes" the teen said turning to face the water elementalist "I saw the delivery, I see a lot of things with my sharp eyes...unfortunately I don't hear so well, a worth while sacrifice to become a better marksman though, I suppose. Your business is your own and does not involve me, but what sort of proposal do you have?" He said waiting intently, drinking the mans expression in with delight at each word taking off of his lips. He seems to read me as accurately as I can read him he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:59 pm
"Yes, now will you please give me the DAMN BAG!!!Before I walnufy your a**" Fate said quickly, as he flew down to the bag and caressed the entire thing with his body. He hoped around aimless and looked at the big people and thought to himself. Wow!!!These people are more dumb than Itazuki. I wonder what they got up their a**? Even in his own mind, Fate was a crude little object that floats. He saw a cat jump up on the counter. It walked gracefully towards him, it's porcelain green eyes stared at him. "Don't make me do it...." Fate said as the cat came closer. It then leaped in the air but only to be shot by green lightning. It would now be a walnut.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Xellane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:04 pm
Xellane glanced over and saw a rather hefty man run from behind the stall where the walnuts were for sale and assumed that the bag of walnuts was "On the House" as he very often like to call free things. Not like it wouldn't have been anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:46 pm
As soon as it looked like Ty was about to get his answer his eyes began to shimmer a bright blue. Now reading the emotional responses he could see that this person wasn't lying. "Alright then that's all I wanted to check on." Though he had to admit that this guy was intriguing with his skills. He was about the same age as Tysulir but that didn't mean much on power, the only reason Ty was so good at combat at such a young age was because he had professional help and also trained daily as a youth to reach his goal. His eyes still reading noticed that this person was very observant and could grasp information from Tysulir's actions fast. "Oh and this our I speak of is the Rebele. We are short in number but currently working on building up some power and on defying the king." He said as he then let his eyes go back to their normal shading of hazel.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:47 pm
"Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!!" Fate screamed as he flew in, picked up the back of walnuts , he unhooked the hook, flung all the walnuts making them fly into the air. His brain seemed to stop all other thinking, it steamed with power. It fumed off of him then a massive wave of energy overwhelmed his body and blew out hitting all the walnuts. They crash landed and all began to talk among each other. All of them were girls except one. It talked femininely and said to Fate. "Take me!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:31 pm
"This king you speak of...you mean King Defaeco, right? I was unaware that the Rebele was so against him." I still have my bow out and his ice daggers have all but melted, still, it would not be a fun fight if it came down to it. Especially considering age means nothing when it comes to experience and limits, and right now he is above me "I am going to have to pass for now, however I would like to remain in contact. I am sure if I learn something of interest to you it could be exchanged, as well as if you happen to find something a marksman would be interested in you would find me. I am going to stroll around and see if I can't find something 'on the house' and be on my way." Xellane finished speaking and slid down the ladder, bow clenched in mouth, and walked off down the street. After retying the bow to his back the youth raised a hand in farewell without looking back and prayed he would not be followed. Defaeco would hear much of this from him, time to gather information on this king of ours.  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:42 pm
The walnut of fate, followed the boy down the street. He muttered subtle insults in his ear then flew in front of his face. He was quick in his movement. He wanted to soak in all he could from young boy. Fate had the little walnut girl follow him. He said to her. "I'll make sweet sweet walnut love to you later."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:05 pm
"Alright then, we will keep in touch then." Tysulir said and decided to head back to his base now. "Fate, hurry up or I will leave you behind... And I lock the door to the stronghold behind me once I enter and no one is with me." He said casually to the walnut before heading down the other street and leave for the stronghold. "Wonder how he will act if he gets before the king anytime soon." He said as he was outside of the town. As he said this he couldn't help but bust up into a large fit of laughter. "Well not like I can't find out next time I see him with Emotion Scan." He said with more laughter as he headed out onto the path to the stronghold.
[exit]  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:37 pm
Fate heard Ty's words and then he spun around and followed the big purple man even though he was clearly not that color. "Ok big purple man." Fate said.

[exits]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:32 am
Xellane went to random taverns throughout the town, asking of King Defaeco. He hear many things, one of which stuck to him more than the others. It was a warning "Watch his staff" the burly old barkeep had said "It's incredibly powerful, you do NOT want to be in front of it". He had asked what it would do but the man was looking elsewhere, he had said Xellane had better leave, so he did. The teen now had heard enough of this King Defaeco and was prepared to find him...no one knew exactly where he was though. If he was to find him though, he would. Xellane slung his pack over his shoulder and left town, falling the paths less traveled.
exits  

Xellane

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:32 pm
"Resistance, eh?" said Alex as he watched a peculiar walnut follow the man through the ever increasing crowd. "Sounds like King Dafaeco has an interesting fight on his hands, I wonder if this so called resistance could use a man like me." He attempted to follow the man, but lost him after the third tavern. "And i'm supposed to be the best tracker from my village." He said with a sour look on his face. As he wandered through the city, he noticed the man exiting. "Finnaly an excuse to leave the city" He sighed as he prepared for what seemed like a long tracking trip. "I wonder if he will accept me as a comrade in his fight" he pondered as he too left the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:30 pm
Draco flew in casually to Ethral City, his mind primarily on finding a place to acquire lodging and a decent meal. When he landed in the city, he folded his wings against his back, but the fact that he flew in unaided earned him some looks of both awe and disrespect, due to his obvious mixed lineage. He made his way to a local inn, hoping to find the lodging and food he was searching for. When he walked in, the female innkeeper, a raven-haired beauty about her mid to late-20's, greeted Draco with a smile, despite his appearance.

"What can I do you for, hon?" Her voice depicted a range of possibly high alto to soprano, when compared to singing, and her accent was reminiscent of a Texas ranch-hand or barmaid.

Draco was calm in his reply, his baritone voice low and smooth. "I need a meal and a room for the night. What do you charge for these services?"

"Well, the room'll be 15 gold pieces for the night, and dinner'll be 7, so 22 for both, normally, but I'll knock it down to 20 for you, hon, since you're my first customer today."

He handed her a 20 gold piece coin, then casually sat down at one of the tables inside the inn, where he sat almost silently. The only sounds that could be heard from him was his breathing.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:01 pm
The innkeeper looked over at the silent draconic man, wondering who he was, and why he didn't talk much. She figured she'd start by giving him the meal he paid for, then see if she couldn't make small talk. "So, what'll you have to eat, hon? You did pay for dinner, after all."

"I will have whatever you feel like preparing for me. I am not picky, when it comes to food." His tone was still calm and cold, but the innkeeper still smiled.

"Well, I'm gonna make sure you get your money's worth!" She started preparing a large steak, ribeye cut, with mashed potatoes and gravy, and 2 ears of corn. When it was ready, she set it in front of Draco, then sat across from him, soon realizing she hadn't served him a drink. "Oh, darn, I forgot to ask you about a drink. What'll you have?"

His tone remained unchanged. "It is alright. I realize how difficult it is to run a business, so occasional forgetfulness is alright. I will have some red wine, if it is available."

She poured him a glass of rose-colored wine that was very well-aged. "There you go." She sat down across from him, wondering how to start a conversation with this enigmatic man.

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff