Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Usagi and Mamoru Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Sailor Moon couple do you like best?
Usagi & Mamoru
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
Usagi & Seiya
10%
 10%  [ 22 ]
Star Fighter & Kakyuu
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Ami & Taiki
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Minako & Yaten
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Rei & Yuuichirou
6%
 6%  [ 13 ]
Haruka & Michiru
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Luna & Artemis
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 210

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:07 pm
Usagi and Mamoru forever ^_^ Yay! I'm glad someone else is as obsessed about Sailor Moon as I am. ^_^ My goal is of course to get every season on dvd. Which is going to be a lot harder now that the liscense has run out for the second season. >.< If I had $150 I could buy it at the mall. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:07 am
I'm not a huge fan of Usagi and Mamoru, but I think they are somehow fitting for one another. Even aside from the whole "it's fate" thing they have going on. I'm not a fan of Usagi and Seiya at all... nothing against Seiya, but well... Usagi doesn't love Seiya. Not as more than a friend, anyway. I'm somewhat a fan of Star Fighter and Kakyuu, but most of the other pairings listed don't really appeal all that much to me.

As one might guess, Michiru and Haruka is my favourite pairing from Sailormoon, and I am also a fan of Zoicite and Kunzite.

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:19 pm
Luna & Artemis are just as popular as Usagi & Seiya!
whoaaaa.....well, the kitties ARE cute...^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:52 pm
odango181
Luna & Artemis are just as popular as Usagi & Seiya!
whoaaaa.....well, the kitties ARE cute...^_^

... And canon. ^-^;  

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

UsagiChiba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:38 am
Amaya_Moriko
Usagi and Mamoru forever ^_^ Yay! I'm glad someone else is as obsessed about Sailor Moon as I am. ^_^ My goal is of course to get every season on dvd. Which is going to be a lot harder now that the liscense has run out for the second season. >.< If I had $150 I could buy it at the mall. crying

OMG blaugh Im also trying to have a collection myself....so unfair that it cost so much... gonk crying ... So I decided to download every episode in the internet...but still without luck though.. crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:50 am
Luamervara
I'm a BIG supporter of Mamoru and Usagi. Mostly because of the Manga.

In the Manga he does more then throw roses. he's got his own crystal his own attacks.

His relationship with Usagi in it is more mature then the one in the Anime.

Mamoru has something called Pyschometry. It's the power to divine and object or person's history. *it's explained int he 4th manga by Makoto to a kid that attends Mamoru's school.*

Mamoru also has the power to heal or support life into a body. (Ex: In the Anime in the series with the Deathbusters and Pharoh 90. Chibiusa's heart crystal is stolen and she is in fact 'dead' but just like in the manga, Mamoru is keeping her alive. Until Hotaru's spirit can give her crystal back.)

Mamoru also can use an energy attack called' Tuxedo La Smoking bomber'

He can alos use the golden Crystal because it IS his.

Mamoru is connected to The Earth and when he touches the ground he can see who he's looking for.

When the generals- who were his guardians- died, they turn into their name sake stones.

Kunzite, Zoisite, Nephrite and Jadeite. (If you noticed, most of Sailormoon characters are named after Mythology or they're named after minerals/elements and stones.)

He can summon their spirits to help him.

Did I mention that if Usagi ever went with Seiya she would never be queen of Earth. To become a ruler of a place they have to either be in line for the thorne or they have to marry in.

Also, Seiya is a female. In and out of senshi form. Blame the anime creators. Naoko-sama was very ticked at what they had done to her beloved characters.

Seiya is a good friend of Usagi's. May have even had a crush on her. But she is deciated to her princess.

Usagi is not Seiya's princess. Princess Kakyuu is.

Seiya and the other starlights came to earth to look for their princess. They're very much like the Outer senshi when they meet the inners.

They're not looking for a love connection.

The fact that Mamoru is a target *in all the shows and in the manga* as much as Usagi is makes it much his story as hers too.

You just don't put the leading lady with a support character like Seiya. Mamoru is the Leading man and he is an equal of Usagi.

*it's like a yin yang thing.* They're two halfs of a whole.

I have a theory about Chibiusa.

Serenity's mother had pale lavender. No one knows what her father looks like.

He could have had red eyes.

Endymion's parents are a mystery as well. His mother or father could have had pink hair.

On either side of Endymions or Serenitys family that could be a recessant gene.

Chibiusa could just got that one out of one million thing.

<.< highly possible. Though I bet when she grows up her light pink hair will turn white.

Just like Usagi's hair will be when she's queen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wow I enjoy so much what you write in this forum. I havent started reading the manga..do you know were I could dowload the whole manga for free.. 4laugh redface .

Your right about that Chibiusa is Usagi and Mamoru's child, i search this website :

(from http://www.sweetusagi.com/moon/rumors002.htm)

Rumor 14. "Setsuna and Mamoru had an affair behind Usagi's back and that is where Chibiusa came from."

Nice try~! No no no. While this would make for a very interesting twist to the story, there is just far to much evidence against it. For example, if the Earth (Mamoru) and Pluto (Setsuna) had a child how could that child have powers of the moon as Chibiusa does? They can't! Some may argue that "chibi has red eyes more like Setsuna's magenta eyes than Usagi's blue eyes" but rabbits do have red eyes sometimes, especially the pretty white ones (a nice pun on her name Usagi a.k.a. "Chibiusa" and Chibiusa came later in the series so that is maybe why the pun was not used on Usagi herself). Some others will insist that "Setsuna is so close to Chibiusa they are like mother and daughter" true but there is a reason for this bond. Setsuna is a very lonely person before she begins living with Michiru and Haruka and then Hotaru. Chibiusa is Setsuna's best friend. Also remember the strong STRONG evidence supporting the mother daughter bond between Chibiusa and Usagi.

- Episode 88: Usagi and Mamoru's love for their daughter (mostly Usagi's love) overpowers the hatred and bitterness that enveloped Chibiusa when she was under the power of the jakokusuishou (wicked black crystal). because of the the love bond between Usagi and Chibiusa, Chibiusa was no longer cursed to be Black Lady.

- Episode 119: Chibiusa calls Usagi "okaasama~*" "mother~*" teasing her, as she is begging to go see Thomas Harris at the planetarium.

Also there is the matter of blood types. Setsuna is blood type A and Mamoru is also blood type A, Usagi is blood type O and Chibiusa is also blood type O. It is possible that two blood type A's (Mamoru and Setsuna) could have a type O child, but only if they were both heterozygous type A, this means they have Ai type. If Setsuna is homozygous -which is AA- then they cannot have a type O child because two ii are needed for type O blood (one from the mother and one from the father). If Chibiusa is Setsuna's child then Setsuna has blood type Ai. We already know Mamoru's is Ai because Usagi has ii and that means he must have Ai to produce the ii child. Usagi and Mamoru have a higher chance of having an O type child than Setsuna and Mamoru.

All on top of which we can see the bond Usagi and Chibiusa share from the very moment they meet.  

UsagiChiba

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:43 am
Also not to mention most Jap animation, the child looks NOTHING like the parents. Most of it is due to the fact that they just love color >.>

Also, look at Usagi's family too- her earth ones.

Ikuko(Usagi's mom) has purplish/lavender hair color. Her eyes are brown.

Kenji(Usagi's dad) has the traditional and ordinary hair color Black and brown eyes too.

While Usagi and her brother break the color code. Neither of them look like their parents.

Usagi has blonde hair and blue eyes

Shingo (Usagi's brother) has dirty blondish hair and dark blue eyes too. (I believe).

Blonde eyes and blue hair are an actual genetic mutation >.>;; There just aren't that many natural blondes compared to brown hair and black haired people.

Then you have the Red heads that are just as rare as blondes.

Blue eyes are also rare too. The world population have more brown eyes then any other eye colors.

x.x

erm...the whole point is, in Anime, not all the children will match the parents.

Another point to it is look at Motoki and his sister. His sister has Red-orange hair.

He has the same shade of blonde as Shingo.

*just food for thought.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:49 pm
Wow, such loooong and informative posts!! heart
Thanx so much everyone! whee  

Wubbzy

BatteredCake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:24 am
i love usagi and mamoru. it just seems so natural that they're together.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:26 am
i have a bunch of great Mamoru X Usagi pics....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hope you liked 'em
heart heart heart Melanie heart heart heart

insanemetalpanda

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:57 pm
.....waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! crying

Just kidding.... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:36 pm
I'm a bit biased toward Usagi/Mamoru, especially since I didn't see season 5. My friend has it, but I can't get through an episode without stopping everything and saying, "WTF?!" :stare:  

Infinity-Nevermore

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:34 pm
This is a little off-topic, but when I was watching the stars season, I always held Princess Kaguya beneath Usagi.. I dunno why. I suppose I felt there should only be one special princess..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:41 am
Usagi&Mamoru4ever  

Kitsune Momo-kun

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sailork

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:08 am
I love Usagi anf Mamoru. The first season was my favorite. The 5th season was really sad. the 3rd and 4th really didn't focus on Usagi and Mamo-chan. It focused on Rini. The 2nd season was kinda half Rini, half Usagi-Mamoru. So yeah I like the 1st season the best. Darien gets a ig part and u get to see the Moon Kingdom.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff