Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
YUU*GI*OU Character Discussions Alert Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:59 pm
Woot woot, another favorite of mine *sarcasm*. Hahaha ~_~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:27 pm
Derp. =D Well, I'm actually trying to figure out who to do after Honda, so would you like some input?
I was thinking either Mai, Mokuba, Pegasus, or Otogi. I think right now I'm leaning towards Mai.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:05 pm
As I like all those characters I wouldn't mind in the slightest. I probably like Mokuba the least out of those choices but I still like him. I think Mai makes the most sense, or Mokuba. Anyhow if those are the next four whatever order they appear in I shall be happy.

And sorry I've kinda gone poof over the last few days, I've like read all the posts but haven't had time to respond. Trying to do so many things and see so many people before I move in a month, the time is flying by way to quick. And I still have to do banking stuff and make phone arrangements and it's just so crazy. This week should slow down a bit for me though, I'll probably come back tonight and try to hash out my feelings about Honda...and then figure out what to do with Honda in the RP, hahaha. Me as Honda, seriously. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:13 pm
Alright, I'll stick with Mai then. Probably do Mokuba after that, then Otogi, then Pegasus.
And that's fine. I've been pretty busy too. Like for you, my summer has just flown by, and I'm already starting school again on Thursday. XP Ugh, too soon... good luck with your preparations.
Honda makes me lawl.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:57 pm
Sounds good to me. That soon huh? Well good luck with that, will you be graduating this year? So few people are graduating in 4 this year, still you might be one of the lucky bunch who do? I don't start until Oct 4th, but I move Sept 15th and since it's such a big uproot I have a ton I need to get done even with the seemingly large amount of time I have left.

Honda is good for a laugh. ^_~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:06 pm
Um, well I'm actually only a Junior this year. Though thus far I'm still on track to graduate in the four years, as long as I take two summer classes to finish up my minor. Even if I don't, I'd still have enough credit to graduate with my major. I make sure to stick to the schedule, as my scholarship only covers four years. XD
And trust me. That is not a large amount of time. Not at all.
*pokes Honda and lawls*  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 pm
Oh ok, I just went off your birthday and the fact that you are born in '89 and in CA the cut off for birthdays is Dec. So yea I guess if you are only in year 3 there is definitely no need to think ahead. Hopefully you'll graduate in 4, it's stressful to not do so, a lot of my friends are having such a hard time lately. Cali is getting hit hard on budget cuts and the state schools especially are suffering. My friend is like done with units but can't get the classes for her major b/c they aren't being offered every year, so she'll have to go into a year 7 to finish - hopefully at 7 she'll finish. It's nuts.

It's not but it seems like more than a few days, I mean usually I only take a few days to get ready for a move. But this is a seriously huge move I'm making so yea, not enough time at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 pm
Ah, I see. In Arizona the cut-off is in September, so though I'm always older than most of my grade level, I'm still technically in the correct one.
Yeah, similar stuff is happening here too. Most people don't graduate in the four years. I can definitely pull it off as long as they offer the right classes when I need them, though I'm worried that won't work out. I'll be done with all of more core classes after this semester, so I'll just have Art and Japanese. So I hope I can still pull it off in the next three semesters.
That really must suck for your friends though. My school at least seems to be doing well enough at keeping most classes open, at least every other semester for the small-time ones. In return though, we're having over-crowdedness, tuition increase (my scholarship only covers the tuition cost of when I started school, so now instead of paying $300 a semester extra, I'm paying $1000), and they're even considering closing down some of the branch campuses. Perfect timing to be in college, eh? rolleyes
Well, hope things go smoothly for you moving!  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:24 am
Ah, yea, Sept would make more sense for a cut off, although because of where certain of my friends would line up, I'm glad it is where it is here, haha. My life would possibly be vastly changed by an alteration to the cuts.

Yea, it's good to get through your classes as quickly as you can, before they can get cut. I mean I didn't have that problem, but I still did almost finish my major in my junior year. Most of my 4th year was filler and my minor, but it was fun, a good year.

Yup, perfect timing indeed, although $1000 a semester would seriously have people flipping for joy here. Yea, CA got hit hard by the economy collapse, and sadly it's education that's suffering the worst for it.

Thanks, I hope so too. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Makes sense. I think I would've preferred December though, because all of my best friends ended up being a grade ahead of me; I could've been with them if we had a December cut.
Yeah, I'm hoping I can pull it off.
Oh, trust me, people would be flipping for joy here too if they had my tuition costs. Arizona got hit super bad with the economy as well, mostly because we were one of the worst states to have the housing market problem. I'm just not because it's gone up so much for me as well; I was expecting and planning to only pay $300 a semester, and now I suddenly have to find a way to pay more than that, while still trying to avoid student loans. I know I'm lucky to have a scholarship, but that doesn't take away my bitterness at having such a drastic increase in what I have to pay.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:56 pm
Yea, December cuts are nice. Many of my friends are younger so a Sept cut would have put a lot of them even further away.

Well I hope so too, good luck! ^_^

Yea, I think everyone would be bitter at having to pay more. It's sad that education is still, in this day and age, a luxury commodity.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:25 pm
Eheh, sorry I haven't posted in so long. Been super busy, and too tired to do much on Gaia when I am on.
Thank you.
Seriously, and the fact that education is so necessary for so many places to even consider hiring you...  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:51 am
It's ok I understand, I haven't had much time to sit around online myself - or the patience for it. Trying to do so many things before I move much too far from home to visit with any sort of regularity.

Yea, it's truly an unfortunate system. Hopefully we'll get to actually see it improve within our lifetime. To think it was once something valued.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:08 pm
Yeah, I haven't really felt the patience to be running around and updating guilds. When I get on Gaia, all I've been wanting to do is get achievements and play Frontier Skies and stupid stuff like that. XD I've just got too much going on my mind right now with school (need to submit portfolio again this semester, having some final mediations for my traffic accident, am trying to earn a scholarship to go abroad next summer...) that I'm just at a constant "achieve this, achieve this" mode, rather than a daily schedule mode that doesn't earn my anything. XP How is the move going, by the way?
I know, it's quite sad, and also hope we'll get to see it improve. Though I'll probably be jealous of the younger generation if it does. XD  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:47 pm
I started Frontier Skies, but then decided I didn't want to get sucked into that. As for the achievements I just got bored, after getting over 4000 points and they still didn't seem to do anything I just couldn't be bothered.

Good luck with the portfolio, I hope you can get what you want and/or need in relation to that. What traffic accident? No injuries I hope? I also wish you luck with that scholarship, where are you trying to go/what would you specifically study while abroad? One of my design friends managed to get into this really great summer program in Amsterdam last year.

The move has been ok, I haven't gotten to Birmingham/school yet, but travel has been nice. Although I would really kill for some alone time, I love my mom but I do not like being around anyone all the time. And being really stressed out does not help that situation. Feuding with my best friend again, but a completely different situation than last year. Last year was a clash of opinions, this year, I dunno. She's just being incredibly selfish, which she always is, and usually I just understand that's how she is and can deal with it. But it just got to be too much for me when combined with moving so far away, and one other thing I don't particularly even want to think about right now. So this time I just kinda snapped, I just feel really betrayed and angry. It dips into apathy and then when I think about trying to talk to her I get angry again. Especially as she seems like she couldn't even care less. One of our other mutual friends is angry at her too, and the other two are not exactly trying to persuade me not to drop her. So I don't really know what to do, when people who are her friends too advise that it would be in my best interest to block her from my life. I just feel lost and alone. It's been a large part of why I haven't been on here, just haven't had the energy to think to post. Which is sad, I really want to be on here I'm just so, out of it. I'm starting to get more functional again now, so I'll probably be back. Hopefully I can figure out the rest soon enough.

Haha, I'm pretty much always jealous of the younger generation anyhow, so I suppose that's ok. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff