Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spooky Artificial Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 pm
((sorry about that its just i've asked so many people and no one has given me a straight answer they all say something stupid so I just got frustrated but th so sorry about that but thanks a lot))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:00 am
((Heh heh, I see sparks flying between you two....anyways..waiting for you WingsofTheGods))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:29 am
(iZann is fighting me right now lol... and Zaphiakel and you are about to get pooched btw...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:08 pm
((nah, if i try to get serious, perky and orion will but it, so i'll just have fun with them using my new puppet...you''ll see what i mean in the post))

((also, Eternal Mangekyou sharingan increases the users speed, their strength, chakra, and physical endurance))

Jake would smile, as he activated his EMS's Boosts, and he would appear crouched infront of Auron, his right hand attepting a palm strike at him in the stomach. If this would hit, which at the speed it was going and the fact both of aurons hands were busy, was likely, Jake would shove a bunch of static strings into auron's body, taking control of him, much like a puppet, except that auron would have no control of his body anymoree.

The Blue eyed puppet would speed towards auron, attepting to keep auron's attension long enough for him to not notice the palm strike until it was too late.

The Other puppet would be sealed into a scroll again.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:13 pm
((umm how is the other puppet coming at me howe is it attacking?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:15 pm
Zaphiakel
((umm how is the other puppet coming at me howe is it attacking?))

((The other puppet isn't attacking you right now, right now it is sealed in a scroll. But if auron gets hit by my technique, i'll be using him to attack you, since you wouldn't attack your best friend would you?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:44 pm
((Aw whatever, but Tadashi, if he does take control me, then I give you permission to beat the crap out of my character, just don't kill him))

Because of his speed, Auron could not see the enemy appear in front of him, but then again, he didn't really need to, for when right before Jake landed in front of him, Auron already threw the tiny ball of condensed chakra towards the puppet, but because Jake was in the way, the ball made contact with Jake. The result was a large explosion of chakra released from the ball between Jake and Auron, repelling both of them away from each other. Auron had no idea what happened when he was flying through the air, until he realized that something got in the way of his intended target. Recovering midair by doing a backflip and landing on his feet, Auron tried to determine what got into his attack's way.

-Chakra no Tekidan(Chakra Grenade Jutus)- By taking a certain amount of chakra, the user condenses it to a very small size, usually the size of a marble, and throws it at the opponent. Upon impact the chakra explodes into a devestating blast.

(This technique takes one post to prepare, and one post to throw and execute on stage 1. On stage 2 this technique can be prepared in one post and executed in one other post, and on stage 3, this technique can be prepared and executed all in one post.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:57 pm
Tadashi jumped out from behind the rock he was hiding behind throwing a kunai at his demon wind shurikan stuck in the cliff wall. Using a kunai tied with wire wrapping up his Demon Wind and pulled it back to himself "Ok now that I got this back time for an offensive." After seeing Auron get blasted through the air Tadashi bolted to Auron's side. "Ok Auron lets take care of this guy!"  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:06 pm
Looking at Tadashi, but keeping one eye on the battlefield, Auron said, "Sheesh, it took you that long just to get a damn weapon? And what guy.......wait a minute! Thats probably why my grenade jutsu exploded at such a close range"!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:50 pm
Tadashi turned seeing the man {color=red] "Wait what the heck I thought he was over there!?!"Tadashi was looking back and forth from where the man was and were he is now. Then Tadashi noticed something he hadn't had the time to notice before. This man had the Eternal Mangekyou. Tadashi's jaw dropped and he whispered something. "Th..th..the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan!!!" Tadashi's heart basically stopped.  

Zaphiakel

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 am
Jake would get blown backwards by the blast. As he would fly backwards, he would go through some handsigns as he would right himself, skidding to a halt as he through off his cloak, and his puppets were both back in their scrolls. " Heh, that was good, but now, it gets serious," he would say as he created 4 shadow clones. All of the clones would go through a series of handsigns, as above each of them, what would look like a thin layer of chakra would form, soon it would gain more layers, forming a Circular Focusing lense. All Four lenses would focus the light from the sun, two into Beams of Light of around 6000 degrees, the temperature at which Iron melts, the other two into intense spotlights, hoping to blind the two of them. The beams would sweep across the grounds towards them in an upward pattern.

EDIT:
((to tell the truth, this isn't really getting serious, if i wanted to get serious, i would either:
Use my two post kill combo
Use Ameratsu,
use Tysukimo (SP?) on tadashi as he just looked into my eyes (cause he 'noticed' i had eternal in one eye)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:45 am
Tadashi snapped back to his sense seeing the beams of light coming at them. Tadashi grabs Auron around the waist and jumps throwing a kunai with exploding tag at one of the clones hoping it would get close enough to at least destroy one of them. "Eat it punk!"  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:03 am
Auron was not to happy about being handled like that by Tadashi, so Auron said, "Tadashi, if you don't let go of me in the next five seconds, I am going to personally kill you". Tadashi did let go of him and he landed to the ground. "Now! It's my turn! Chakra Bullet"! Condensing chakra in his hand, and condensing into an even smaller version of the grenade, Auron shot it off from the palm of his hand at the sound of speed with chakra used as its propulsion. The chakra bullet headed straight for another clone.

-Chakra Tama no Jutsu(Chakra bullet Jutsu)- A very simple but effective jutsu in which the user condenses a miniscule amount of chakra, condenses it and then laucnhes it at his opponent at high speeds.

(Like the Wolf Fang Jutsu, this move can be prepared and luanched on the spot on all three stages)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:11 am
Jake would smile, as his Eyes would just stare into them, as they would speak in unison, "So Predicable," he would say, as they would all dodge in different directions, breaking the seals, as the beams of lights would stop in their Paths, as he would seem to dissapear into the air, "So Sorry, places to be, people to see, but i guess i can leave one here," he would say, as the clone would appear behind the pair, about 10 ft away, leaning against a pillar.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 am
Auron watched the man leave and then stared at the clone. "Well, at least this one will probably be a bit easier to kill", Auron thought.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff