Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
Crackpot Speculation on the true purpose of B.O.O. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainCannoli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:48 pm
Occip
CaptainCannoli

Oh, ah, and- B.O.O.IsSecretlyTheZurgReturningToGaia,OFCOURSE!
`Cannoli coughs in a most HEROIC manner!`

User Image

< D < yush B.O.O is actualy Bobo, the clam shell is his UFO discised and hes wearing an eyeball mask
ttly is, completely true.

*wags tail*

G'AH! Cannoli knew it in his brains, yes?!
CONSPIRACY!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 pm
Totally unfounded and not likely to be related in the least, but this whole thing makes me think of it:
S.I.N. is the Dollhouse
B.O.O. is the NSA/person who keeps sending Paul Ballard pictures of Caroline (Alpha? oooh....scratch that)/Echo

Aaaaannd if you get my nerdtastic babble, you win 50000 internets and my undying love. Lol.

Of course, if that were true, I might have to change sides and go to S.I.N.
I have a thing for the Dollhouse. Or, at least, Adelle's Dollhouse.  

steelmagghia

Friendly Genius

5,900 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dani Grey

Eloquent Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 pm
steelmagghia
Totally unfounded and not likely to be related in the least, but this whole thing makes me think of it:
S.I.N. is the Dollhouse
B.O.O. is the NSA/person who keeps sending Paul Ballard pictures of Caroline (Alpha? oooh....scratch that)/Echo

Aaaaannd if you get my nerdtastic babble, you win 50000 internets and my undying love. Lol.

I honestly have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 pm
Dani Grey
steelmagghia
S.I.N. is the Dollhouse

*giggle* It's alright, most people won't. Dollhouse is a Joss Whedon show that seems to be having a slow start. I doubt it will be as big as Buffy (which makes me sad).  

steelmagghia

Friendly Genius

5,900 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Uerian

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 pm
steelmagghia
Dani Grey
steelmagghia
S.I.N. is the Dollhouse

*giggle* It's alright, most people won't. Dollhouse is a Joss Whedon show that seems to be having a slow start. I doubt it will be as big as Buffy (which makes me sad).
I know what you're talking about, and I give you an internet high five for it.

Damn Firefly Effect...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Uerian
steelmagghia
Dani Grey
steelmagghia
S.I.N. is the Dollhouse

I know what you're talking about, and I give you an internet high five for it.

Damn Firefly Effect...

*squee*
I just finished the whole Season 1 thanks to Netflix. The unaired 13th episode is incredible. 50000 internets to you!  

steelmagghia

Friendly Genius

5,900 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:32 pm
Did anyone see the book on B.O.O's profile? At lest now we have a better idea what we stand for.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 am
A book?! No, I hadn't. Thanks. *runs to see*  

Triantha

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:17 pm
Teh Savior
My own personal theory is that B.O.O. and S.I.N. are corporate entities competing for the ownership of halloween.

hu, i like that idea. it seems to fit. when i checked S.I.N out (my sister choose the dark side so i looked over her sholder) they talk about halloween alot and what they should "plan" for it. what im wondering is how exactly can u "fight" over who "owns" halloween?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:21 pm
congrats. you just spoiled the whole zOMG story line. But I don't care, I hardly play it. But to be honest, I think that first theory is true. Though I pretty much
have no idea what this stuff about bruce and neXus is.  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:18 pm
Quom
Teh Savior
My own personal theory is that B.O.O. and S.I.N. are corporate entities competing for the ownership of halloween.

That's actually a damn good idea. I hadn't thought of that at all.

What if Bruce Hardcastle's death isn't directly linked to the event, at least not in the way that everyone assumes it is? People have been going on and on about B.O.O. and S.I.N. competing for ownership of people's souls and all sorts of stuff to do with the afterlife, but I don't think that's what it is.

I think there's a sports competition between the living and the dead, and Bruce Hardcastle's the announcer.
Facinating...truely facinating... that is an interesting idea there, i think it might have something to do with spirits.

And: DNO NOT EAT THE POTATOES!!!!! > biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 pm
Angels vs Demons.  

Tabitha Levi

Dapper Fatcat

ChristDied Dot Com

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 pm
S.I.N. is simply being imagined by the Overseer, who created B.O.O. in retaliation to this perceived threat. Apparently, as has been pointed out elsewhere, the Overseer is actually Elvis Presley, so apparently he is still alive and he has made his way to Gaia with his new clam shape-shifting abilities he gained from his time as the Overseer of the Poor, Overseers (yes, Elvis can split into two separate entities: old Elvis and young Elvis) of Justice and Chronicles and Rob Overseer.

S.I.N. has been amassing it's forces in secret, and the Aquarium Overseer noticed this while giving out Aquarium gifts based on a Gaia user's Aquarium health and being placed in the MP for sale. Apparently, S.I.N. was not noticed by anyone else, because the Overseer was the only being capable of seeing OVER the object S.I.N. was hiding behind all of this time. S.I.N. is a very real threat, a very physical real tangible threat that is also real and is real.

The bivalve mollusk used used his high baritone (E2 -C#5) voice to chase away computer viruses as a free, cross-platform antivirus software tool-kit. Also, it should be noted that the Overseer Elvis Presley was previously known as The King of Rock n' Roll... and as we all obviously know, bivalve mollusks burrow into sediment. Sediment is any particulate matter that can be transported by fluid flow, and which eventually is deposited (like small rocks, for example).

Elvis Presley was a musician, actor, entertainer, martial artist and military sergeant. Elvis coined the phrase "Boo!", which became associated with all ghosts, as many believe Elvis dead. This also led to his own cereal, which would be called "Boo Berry". This is the official cereal of B.O.O.

Elvis is dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:03 pm
DAMN YOU GAIA FOR MAKING US WONDER AND GUESS
They should have told us by know
And why do people think it has to do with halloween, it could be totaly Unrelated
Just merley a coincedence that It was released near Halloween.~
But it would be sick if was a PvP for zOMG  

sorakyle

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ll f r 3 s h_a z n

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:43 pm
^^  
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]