Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The Freakishly Attractive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know what I mean, don'cha?
  Of course I do. *dreams of being beaten by Darken Rahl*
  Of course I do. *dreams of being beaten by Mord Sith Cara*
  O_O Gaw - ! You people are sick!!
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:40 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
::yanks chocolate out of his throat:: There. I saved you. ::leans in and grins:: Now whatcha gonna do for me?

*mumbles under breath* give it to you like a wild dog...
*walks away humming*

Ooooooooops. Did I erase the size margins on your nasty little comment..? I guess I'm being evil. *mutters under breath*I'm learning too much from the Mord-Sith. Bags.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:32 am
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
::yanks chocolate out of his throat:: There. I saved you. ::leans in and grins:: Now whatcha gonna do for me?

*walks away humming*

Ooooooooops. Did I erase the size margins on your nasty little comment..? I guess I'm being evil. *mutters under breath*I'm learning too much from the Mord-Sith. Bags.

::Agiel flicks into wrist and she digs it into his Adam's Apple:: Now now, my pet, what was that you said??  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:35 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

*walks away humming*

::Agiel flicks into wrist and she digs it into his Adam's Apple:: Now now, my pet, what was that you said??

*chuckles* now we're talking. *laughs maniacally*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:45 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

*walks away humming*

::twists it farther into his AA as she presses her lips over his and BITES really hard, lapping some of the first few drops of blood up with her tongue::

Your blood is sweet, my pet. Let's see how much more I can taste. ::angles the Agiel just right into his neck and watches the small waterfal of blood trickle down:: Mmmmmmm.......::licks it up and smiles at him with blood dripping from the corner of her lip:: Very sweet. ::throws him on the ground and digs her boot heel into his back::  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:36 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

*walks away humming*

::twists it farther into his AA as she presses her lips over his and BITES really hard, lapping some of the first few drops of blood up with her tongue::

Your blood is sweet, my pet. Let's see how much more I can taste. ::angles the Agiel just right into his neck and watches the small waterfal of blood trickle down:: Mmmmmmm.......::licks it up and smiles at him with blood dripping from the corner of her lip:: Very sweet. ::throws him on the ground and digs her boot heel into his back::

*kinkiness overload* lol
...on a serious note is blood something you like? im jst wondering if its jst a mord sith thing or an actual like of yours.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:04 am
Phanari

Uhhh....well. I'm not sure. I get the feeling though that I'm gonna wish that you didn't pull it out of my throat. *coughs up blood* Damn it! You tore up my throat while gettin' that chocolate!  

ZerimarObon

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:15 am
whee Hey, for once, she's after Platinum, not me. *slinks away and hides under her bed* Hah! Phanari will never find me here!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:33 am
chubby_choco
whee Hey, for once, she's after Platinum, not me. *slinks away and hides under her bed* Hah! Phanari will never find me here!!

there she is Phanari!
*points under bed*
and shes trying to escape!  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:17 pm
There's a forum for this stuff now. Let us be off. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:09 am
Me? Like blood? I don't know. I like watching CSI and those reality hospital shows that show everything but........I've never been one to really relish in blood. I think it's something like snow. Best viewed from afar.

If I made someone bleed, I'd never forgive myself. So I guess it's a Mord Sith thing. But then if you think about it.......I have scars all over my body that prove it wasn't always a Mord Sith thing. Okay....maybe not ALL OVER my body. But my arms still have a few left over from the incident in August and my leg scars from Hickey's death are almost completely gone. (yes, it was a year ago, but leg scars take longer to heal.)

But since I've given up cutting completely, I do believe that it's strictly a Mord Sith thing. And it may always have had been since I never cut for the blood. I cute for the relief. For the pleasure it gave me. Belive it or not, it doesn't hurt....cutting. It actually feels good.

Anthony learned in his med training that when you're injured, your body releases euphoric stuff into your body to relieve the pain. If the pain isn't too severe, then it's really going to feel good, rather than hurt.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:02 pm
Phanari
Me? Like blood? I don't know. I like watching CSI and those reality hospital shows that show everything but........I've never been one to really relish in blood. I think it's something like snow. Best viewed from afar.

If I made someone bleed, I'd never forgive myself. So I guess it's a Mord Sith thing. But then if you think about it.......I have scars all over my body that prove it wasn't always a Mord Sith thing. Okay....maybe not ALL OVER my body. But my arms still have a few left over from the incident in August and my leg scars from Hickey's death are almost completely gone. (yes, it was a year ago, but leg scars take longer to heal.)

But since I've given up cutting completely, I do believe that it's strictly a Mord Sith thing. And it may always have had been since I never cut for the blood. I cute for the relief. For the pleasure it gave me. Belive it or not, it doesn't hurt....cutting. It actually feels good.

Anthony learned in his med training that when you're injured, your body releases euphoric stuff into your body to relieve the pain. If the pain isn't too severe, then it's really going to feel good, rather than hurt.

i guess that makes sense if i get a leg pain or an arm pain i smack the crap of out if, well puch and pound, and i feel better and cant feel the pain anymore...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:30 pm
...blood.

It all makes my stomach churn like a cement mixer...  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:47 pm
chubby_choco
...blood.

And yet you crave to be a pet. ::whack:: Ah well. Never look a gift-horse in the mouth, I say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:21 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
...blood.

And yet you crave to be a pet. ::whack:: Ah well. Never look a gift-horse in the mouth, I say.

My own blood doesn't get me...it's watching it.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:35 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
...blood.

My own blood doesn't get me...it's watching it.

After I get the needle in for the blood test, my eyes don't leave the blood tube. While I cry and count, it keeps me sane as I watch the blood fill up. It looks like pasta sauce. Maybe because I'm Italian.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff