Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:23 pm
((Just to clarify something, Haru's just a character I made to go along w/ my actual character. I haven't given her name yet, sorry about the confusion sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:02 am
((Yes but my character can see Haru can she not?))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:55 pm
((No, I wrote him out of the scene. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:22 am
Kiara looked at Kiki, then nodded, "I won't be a student there, as I have finished school, but I am undertaking an apprenticeship in hospitality there, I will be working with the Home economics teachers" Kiara thought for a while, then it dawned on her, she looked at Luna, "I know why Kiki's energy seems familiar to me, she is the one you've been searching for, she's the next Sailor moon, I have a feeling that that blue haired apple girl over there is to be the new Sailor Mercury..."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:00 pm
((can i play rini or is that taken if it is i rp as her twin sister like in the japanese show they have 2 chibiusa))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:39 pm
Sailor_MiniMoon
((can i play rini or is that taken if it is i rp as her twin sister like in the japanese show they have 2 chibiusa))

((They don't have two Chibi-Usa's in BSSM...))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:24 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
Sailor_MiniMoon

((They don't have two Chibi-Usa's in BSSM...))

((I think she means Chibi Chibi....))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:04 pm
((Oh. Yeah you can be Sailor Chibi Moon. But she won't be Rini. I mean she can have the same name but Rini's dead.))

"My mother wants me to expand my education. I'll be a sophmore." Kiki said not really paying attention.
"I think so too." Luna says.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:47 pm
The young girl sighed ocne more and sat on the curb, her head in her hands. She could not believe she had been stupid enough to follow Haru. She should have known that he would just ditch her; he had had a devilish look in his eye all day. "I don't know what possessed me to even come here," she grumbled to herself, resorting to self-pity.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:03 am
Mai had been looking around the place, trying to get her bearings because most likely she would have to walk to school next week as well. She couldn't wait to get back. Between turns, the empty curb had been taken up by a girl, who looked rather sad.

"Um...excuse me a minute Hotaru...Zyx..."

Mai walked over behind the girl and shuffled her feet around a minute before speaking up.

"Are you alright? You seem sad..."

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:54 pm
The red-blonde haired girl looked up. She hadn't expected anyone to pay attention to her. She had grown used to being relatively invisible to the general populace. Because it was such a surprise to her, she smiled a bit and shook her said. "Not sad. Ready to kill my so-called friend," she muttered angrily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:51 am
Kiara smiled at Kiki, "Yes, it is a sophomore school I will be working at, maybe I'll see you around when school starts, it has been great meeting you Kiki" kiara now turned back to Luna and whispered, "Will you hang around her house now, or will you try to find the rest of us, we seem to have Moon and Mercury, Jupiter aswell if you include me"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:19 am
"I'm going to stay with Kiki." Luna said, "Meet me at the largest tree in the park tonight."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:37 am
"Why? What did they do? Oh, I'm Mai...Kori Mai. And your name?"

Mai could have sworn the girl looked surprised, if anything. She wondered why.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:12 pm
Laughing a bit, she anxiously rubbed the bck of her red-blonde hair. Why was she ready to kill Haru? It was a long story that involved a long list... a list that kept growing. Maybe he just thought it was fun to mess with the foreign girl because she was too stupid to realize that Haru was rude and crude? With another anxious laugh, she moved her hand from her head to rest on her knee. "I'm Ariel Caliban... or would I have to use my surname first here to be polite?" she asked, perplexed by the scenario. Already she had butchered up the traditional politeness and formality shown in the country.

"Ah, man... maybe I should give up trying and go back home. I don't know why I even wanted to come to Osaka in the first place," she said, half mumbling to herself. The last thing she wanted to do was look like an even bigger fool than she already was.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff