Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
So where did you get your name? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*throws gold at ya*
  *catches gold* weee
  huh? *is hit in the head with gold*
View Results

aamiller321

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:09 pm
xwhateverxdudex
You film football games?
Apparently... stare

Yeah it was just bitter that day, 42 degrees with 20 mph winds. I couldn't feel my toes after the 1st quarter, my feet after the 2nd. I ducked inside the press booth for halftime, but then it was 20 more minutes of hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:20 pm
I need a nice balanced temperature. Nothing too cold or too hot so I tend to hate summer and winter, but I at least prefer the bright sunlight of summer to the depressing gloom of winter.  

Iakun

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:52 pm
I feel like smacking my head on every icicle that appears on my house... There not there yet, but they will be. And I wont need a ladder to do that ether that's how big they get... And Mine is Nov. 29th... I feel sorry for everyone that gets my birthday message from gaia.

P.S. If anyone calls me a "turkey girl" again I will kill you and piss on your grave BEFORE your next birthday. I wont even give you the satisfaction of having one date on your tombstone for dieing the same day you were born. Yes, I am tired and I just babysat more monsters... I should stop doing that... It will kill me before I get my 'Core City' done... ('Core City' refers to my own little world in the middle of Venus. It's in Venus because earth sucks.)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:35 pm
Naked angry girl. eek  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 pm
... ... ...*Face totally red*... ... ... I was changing ok...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:28 pm
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
You film football games?
Apparently... stare

Yeah it was just bitter that day, 42 degrees with 20 mph winds. I couldn't feel my toes after the 1st quarter, my feet after the 2nd. I ducked inside the press booth for halftime, but then it was 20 more minutes of hell.

I'e never been into sports, and if your doing it for someone else you should get paid for wasting your time.

Iakun
I need a nice balanced temperature. Nothing too cold or too hot so I tend to hate summer and winter, but I at least prefer the bright sunlight of summer to the depressing gloom of winter.

Winter isn't "gloomy", it's "mysterious" LOL

NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6
I feel like smacking my head on every icicle that appears on my house... There not there yet, but they will be. And I wont need a ladder to do that ether that's how big they get... And Mine is Nov. 29th... I feel sorry for everyone that gets my birthday message from gaia.

P.S. If anyone calls me a "turkey girl" again I will kill you and piss on your grave BEFORE your next birthday. I wont even give you the satisfaction of having one date on your tombstone for dieing the same day you were born. Yes, I am tired and I just babysat more monsters... I should stop doing that... It will kill me before I get my 'Core City' done... ('Core City' refers to my own little world in the middle of Venus. It's in Venus because earth sucks.)

I would NEVER call anyone that, it soulds terrible.
(cool icicles though) ^.^

purple & raven
Naked angry girl. eek

Did I miss something funny?  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:38 pm
xwhateverxdudex
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
You film football games?
Apparently... stare

I'e never been into sports, and if your doing it for someone else you should get paid for wasting your time.

Iakun

Winter isn't "gloomy", it's "mysterious" LOL

I would NEVER call anyone that, it soulds terrible.
(cool icicles though) ^.^

purple & raven
Naked angry girl. eek

Did I miss something funny?
I get my letter for filming...

And yeah, I feel left out on this too.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:57 pm
That's what you guys get for not being there... and it wasn't much anyway... And I don't think the icicles would be cool when you have to be the one to knock them off the roof... their hard and if you mess up your going to the hospital... sweatdrop  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:58 pm
um...

How big are those icicles again?

(they would have to be D*** big to send someone to the hospital)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:02 pm
We don't get very big icicles in Kansas... You'd have to be pretty dumb to be sent to the hospital by one.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:30 am
Or VERY VERY accident prone x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:17 pm
xwhateverxdudex
Dude, pleeeeease don't tell me...  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 pm
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
Dude, pleeeeease don't tell me...

OK, now I'm confused.
I wasn't hinting at anything, seriously...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:33 am
haha! late to the game!
my original name i believe was specctheimpailer, which was my nick name specc with "vlad the impailer" mostly because i liked to freak people out when i younger not because im a vampire person, i actually prefer werewolves if were choosing sides here. in any case i discovered that the name didnt suit me. around that time i chose pirates over ninjas, cause pirates rock. and i believe pirates attitudes suit me better, "pirate specc" i think was taken or i thought it wasnt original enough so i became Pirate Captain Specc. i dont mind the long name, you should see my password, ten times longer XD

AND im on the wrong page XDDD  

Pirate Captain Specc

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 pm
Pirate Captain Specc
haha! late to the game!
my original name i believe was specctheimpailer, which was my nick name specc with "vlad the impailer" mostly because i liked to freak people out when i younger not because im a vampire person, i actually prefer werewolves if were choosing sides here. in any case i discovered that the name didnt suit me. around that time i chose pirates over ninjas, cause pirates rock. and i believe pirates attitudes suit me better, "pirate specc" i think was taken or i thought it wasnt original enough so i became Pirate Captain Specc. i dont mind the long name, you should see my password, ten times longer XD

AND im on the wrong page XDDD

I knew El Capitan would have a story. whee  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas