Reply RPing
The Sydrill War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerdy Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 pm
to Zaix: "Im Adinnia.. I was on my way into town when I ran into a few monsters. I'm probably just overreacting but I am too scared to be alone right now.."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Kai: Don't worry, you're not alone. We're right here. But we can't leave the other people to their fates, we have to go help them. Lets go!

They left and headed toward town and as they got closer began to pick up sounds that they couldn't quite make out. As they got closer to the town, they realized they were screams of pain and terror.

Kai: Looks like you might have been smart to run Adinnia. This looks bad. Alright Zaix, whatd'ya say we get started?

Below them, the town was separated into its four districts. The Parks District, which was recreational, with playgrounds and parks was destroyed, fires ravaging the area. The Commercial District was small industry and light residential housing. It was clearly about to fall, a single unmanned, hastily erected road block was the only defense left. Fires were beginning to spread here as well. Both the Residential Section and the City Center appeared heavily defended and still in relatively good shape. The Eastern Section was the most heavily populated area, while the City Center contained the government buildings and army barracks. Also in this section was the WOLF headquarters. It appeared that they had massively fortified the die gates, leaving only the entrance from the Residential District open to attack.

Scanning the field, Kai saw that the City Center was holding strong, its ranks supplemented by both the military and soldiers from WOLF. The Residential District however, it seemed like it could go either way. A strong push from wither side and the tides would turn. He knew they could provide that push.

Kai: *Shouting above the sounds of the battle* Let's go help out the townsfolk! The army and WOLF members can handle the center of town!
To the Residential Section!

He charged in drawing his sword and uttering a fierce battle howl as he entered the fray. Having the element of surprise, he was able to leap onto a spiders back and cut it until it lay still. They ran further into the battle and amid the fray they could hear things like "Look! Its Commander Kai and Captain Zaix!", or "We've got a chance now boys! Push 'em back an' keep 'em back!"

Kai headed directly toward the middle of the field, his blade soaked with blood...  

SlvrWulf
Crew

Vyseroy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:20 am
Hopefully they'll make that push quick. Bocash's men were already spread throughout the city in strike positions. Be it monsters, or unseen Poltergeists. When the WOLF soldiers called out that their leaders had returned, a scouting party rushed back to join them from the field. Three men, at least two blocks down the road from the center, running down the road.

Meanwhile, a group of six cloaked poltergeists waited in an alley down that road. They waited, watched, and listened in on their radios. When the scouts got close enough, they attacked. "Initiate!" one of the invisible men called out. Three poltergeists suddenly appeared. Two men, one woman, ambushed the scouts. The woman took hers to the ground and cut open his chest with a quick slash, one of the males took his from behind, grabbing te scout and slitting his throat. The last appeared in front of his target, giving him a quick stab to the chest and ripping it out, disemboweling the man. Within seconds, all three of the WOLF scouts were dead.

"Kills confirmed. Standby at the forward position" was ordered through radio, the assassins disappearing once again with their cloaks.
"Roger that. Bravo, engage and report in the residential area."

Who knows how many of these silent soldiers Bocash had laying in wait?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 pm
The trio had been separated during the fighting and Kai could not find the others, but he still kept fighting.

Kai was cutting his way through the monsters, trying to regroup with his men when he saw three WOLF members from a scouting party running toward him. The lead one began to shout

Scout: Commander Kai! Boy are we glad to see you, we could really use some help with AAUUUGHH!!!...

The scout had had his throat slashed open. He saw the other two scouts follow in a similar fashion a moment later. He also saw, just for a split second, figures appear then disappear back into thin air. He gripped his sword tightly, realizing that more of the assassin like warriors from the cave were present. He stopped in place and slid a paw over his knife. Then he slowly scanned the field, while listening intently. He looked at where his men and the army were fighting the monsters and saw that occasionally, one would be killed, seemingly from nowhere. They were panicking and shooting bullets haphazardly down the street. He realized that the monsters were a diversionary tactic and that the real damage was being done by the hidden assassins. Thinking quickly, he ran over to one of his dead scouts, his senses still on high alert, and grabbed his walkie. He tuned it to his mens frequency and started giving orders.

Kai: *Through the walkie* Attention! This is Commander Kai! Listen up men, the monsters are only a diversion. The enemy is employing cloak and dagger tactics to weed you out. I want all troops to switch to thermal optics and have your knives ready. They shimmer a little bit in the air, but it may be hard to see. But be warned, they are very well trained and very skilled.

Disembodied Voice: *Through the walkie* Sir! This is Master Sergeant Harrison! (Will be abbreviated as MSG from here out. So, anytime you see MSG, think in your head Master Sergeant) I'm the ranking officer on the left flank sir! No offense sir but switching to thermal's not gonna do anything but screw us over sir! That damn fires so hot that the whole damn scope'l be white and then we'll be fighting blind! I don't feel like getting my a** lit up today! Im overriding that order sir!

Kai: *Into walkie* No, you won't MSG Harrison.

Harrison: But sir! I...

Kai: Quiet and listen! Yes MSG, the thermal will make the fire glow white. And yes, that would normally leave you boned, but you're forgetting that normally, stealth gear is meant to undermine optical equipment like thermal. One of the ways that works is by blocking their body heat from showing up on thermal and similar equipment.

Harrison: Sir?

Kai: Meaning that since it blocks their body heat, they won't show up white, they'll be black! And since as you pointed out, the fire will make everything behind them white, that will expose them to your sights and then you can light 'em up! Now get started soldier!

Harrison: *Encouraged, Zealously* Sir, Yes Sir!

Moments later, his men began swapping out their scopes for thermal while the army provided close range support, knives held ready. During the changeout, he saw at least fifteen of the men and women get taken out by invisible opponents. Then moments later, his men brought up their guns and several bursts of gunfire broke out. Kai saw six poltergeists go down, clearly surprised. Kai was shocked that there were that many present. He had thought they were an elite team of ten to twelve members but this was clearly not the case.

Kai ran toward his men yelling

Kai: Good job, keep at it! I'll handle the monsters so you just keep me covered! *Thinking* I hope Zaix and Adinnia are okay, wherever they are...

And with that, he drew his blade and entered the fray...  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 am
A strong pillar of light dropped before Zaix, splitting a poltergist down to the cellular level. Aero roared and punched the ground causing several monsters to be launched into the air. The lion then quickly knocked an arrow and fired, a piercing snap of ice following and piercing through and shatterting, raining throughout the battlefield.

"Aero! stay close to Adinnia and make sure she is safe! I can see the cloaked units! I'l be fine!"

Aero nodded and quickly knocked several arrows and fired red bolts around Himself.

Moments later he joined Adinnia and snapped his finger causing the fiery bolts to explode, killing three monters that were charging.

'I ned to find their leader....' Zaix thought as he scanned the area with his prismatic eyesight....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:44 pm
Kai continued to fight when he heard several small explosions in the distance. He looked over and saw Aero blowing people away and Zaix near him. He started to head over but realized he couldn't leave his men.

Kai: Damn it! How many of these guys are there!?

It was true, the monsters seemed numberless. They had been at it for nearly fourty five minutes, but worried him the most was that the assassins had been attacking less and less, despite the fact that they had been inflicting heavy casualties. He knew in his gut it wasn't because they had lost to many to continue.

Kai: Alright, I want squads of six men to break out and search the alleys. Go slow. Four with rifles, with thermal. The other two with combat knives and thermal optic goggles. The remaining one fifty of you are to set up some turrets here. Ten turrets positioned around the blockade, and the rest of you keep lookout. If you see a target, signal the turrets by aiming your sighting laser from your rifle at it. Then the gunners need to light them up! Don't forget, we'll show up white, they'll show up black! Move out!  

SlvrWulf
Crew

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:21 am
Name: Honmaru Kimiero
Race: Mutant Kitsune (Basically a 3 tailed Kitsune with an unusal color scheme)
Skills: Martial arts and ki use
Bio: Not much is known other than he was involved in a massive explosion 3 years ago which left a massive crater in the ground and started an large investigation which is still ongoing as the armageddon like blast killed thousands.
-----------------------------------------------------------

On top of building, on the edge there stood a silhouette of a creature, looking down at the carnage below. He wore nothing but grey pants with red bands which each held a gun (4 in total) and a bandage over his right eye. Gazing down he contemplated if he should join in immediatly, helping the warriors battle the monsters, or wait until they were thinned out enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:40 pm
Zaix: Aero! I'm going after the cloaked ones. Protect her till I'm done....

Aero: *sigh* you get to have all the fun...

The lion then drew a large broadsword and stood defensively, growling at the arachnid adversaries....

Zaix ran past him and presses his chest with his paws. A faint light grew around him...

There were several flashes that ebbed from Zaix.... his shield was being attacked... by the cloaked ones.

Zaix pressed through and dove right into a group of monsters...

Zaix: Shine!!!

The wolfangel cried out as his shield suddenly burst forth with radiant light, stunning all those around... but not the cloaked units... leaving him vulnerable...

Zaix: hey! free shot!  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:54 am
With the spectral glow of the creature's right eye, he spotted a Wolfangel about to be struck by a cloaked monster several thousand yards away. He knew time was of the essence as he got out a suitcase from the shadows behind him, he opened it and drew his Intervention out of it, put the stand up and went prone, aiming at the area that was being attacked. A loud bang, and the monster not too far from the Wolfangel immediatly dropped dead. The creature pulled the bolt back on his weapon, ready for another shot.

(Let me know if this post is in any way not acceptable, I'll edit it out if it is.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:47 am
Zaix: ....??? What...??

The wolfangel stopped and looked up and around....
Zaix: .... thank you...

The wolfangel perked up his ears and ducked... a small course of a dagger nearly missing his neck.
Zaix: that was... !!!!

He could see the frame of two cloaked units moving in.... both wielding poison tipped daggers.

One of them lunged forward, stabbing at Zaix's neck... but Zaix flipped back and split, pulling out his blade and slicing upwards gracefully. He then jumped forward and punched the cloaked dagger wielding assassin in the throat before heel stomping his face. A small pillar of light erupted after the stomp .... and there was no trace of the cloaked enemy...

The other nearly caught the back of the wolfangel as he made a quick evasive stroke that streamed past Zaix. The wolf angel ran forward and jumped towards a large metal pillar. He ran up the pillar and kicked off...

Zaix: Fall!

Immediately His white wings shined forth and rained down a barrage of small glowing knife sharp feathers, causing his attacker to back off momentarily...

Aero continued to hack and slash his oppressors, making sure Adinnia was unscathed.  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:39 pm
The creature, covered by a camo blanket, kept up his barrage of fire, hitting his enemies with deadly accuracy. He had to be swift, as he knew the gunshots would attract monsters to his location any second. The cloaked creature made sure to empty the magazine before he packed his Intervention back into the suitcase and hauled it on his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 am
Kai's men continued to push through the city, occassionally being dragged into fighting. Then Kai heard a loud report and turned toward it to see Zaix in the distance. He was fighting and someone appeared to be sniping with some pretty serious skill. Zaix was doing okay, but a few close calls convinced him to go help.

Kai: MSG Harrison! You're in charge. I'll be back!

He took off, running toward Zaix. Suddenly one of the assassins stepped in front of him, the assassin attacked but he parried then quickly threw a fist into his gut. As the assassin doubled over Kai judo chopped the back of his neck. Then he finished him off with a stab when he hit the ground.

Kai: Im coming Zaix! I got your back!  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:10 am
Zaix dodged several slashes for a few more assassins and ended up backed into a corner, quickly changing his blade into a flute...

He blared a high A note, momentarily stunning them.

Zaix noted the approach of Kai and smiled briefly, interrupted by a quick near hit from a clumsy stab. The wolfangel kicked the assassin and jumped onto his shoulders, playing a short series of notes.

He then leaped off and took off running to join Kai... who was being followed by three wayward spiders that caught notice of him.

Zaix: Kai! Look out!

The Wolf's wings extended and shed feathers that flew and struck the pursuing spiders.

Zaix: .... I'm... using too much energy... I need to... *pant pant* ....!!!

Zaix suddenly clutched his right arm and fell to his knees...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:30 pm
Name: Adam
Race/Breed: Red fox
Details: Big, loveable guy who is easy to get along with. A homeless, lone- wanderer.
Pictures:http://korel542.deviantart.com/art/Caramelldansen-144592724
That's all I have.
Weapon choice: Steel baseball bat with magical attributes (Yes, it's lame, I admit it). Somewhat like Thor's hammer. Without it, I'm powerless. I'm not godly like him though, don't worry.
Skill: Makes great food ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam is wandering about, around the outskirts of a town.

Adam sad Singing)"Some folks can use, the blues in there heart. But when I think of you, another sh-"

Adam hears a high pitch noise from the town, falling to the ground and grasping his ears. Lays there momentarily. Struggles to get back up.

Adam:"Gah! Geeze!"

Adam finally regains balance.

Adam: "Phew! Now I am pretty sure someone isn't playing an instrument just to entertain. The last time I heard that being used, someone was in a struggle with some baddies,and was able to stun them.Obviously, someone is in a struggle at this moment, whether they are they are the assaulter or the defender. Nevertheless, there is someone that wouldn't mind a little assistance, I would imagine."

Adam unsheathes bat from opening in backpack, grips it tightly.

Adam:"Time for some SWINGING! Woo-hoo!"

Adam dashes towards town.  

Korel542

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:57 pm
Kai saw Zaix noticed him and call out. The Zaix's face changed and he took flight and several feathers flew past him.

Kai: What the?

Then he heard something scream behind him and turned to see two spiders go down and a third one charging him.

Kai: Woah!

He pulled his sword and cleaved one of its legs off. Then as it crumpled, turned and planted his sword in its head. It twitched once, then lay still.

Kai: Damn! I owe you one Zaix! I... *Sees Zaix collapse*

Kai ran over and slid next to Zaix and placed a paw on his shoulder. You okay Zaix? Just take it easy man, you overdid it.

Kai heard a hiss behind him and turned to see a large snake monster coming toward him.

Kai: The hell is that!?

Kai looked back at Zaix, and realizing he couldn't move for a while, drew his blade and took a defensive stance in front of him.

Kai:*To the snake* Well, come on then!  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces