Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:18 pm
psychotic__Gal
Cordelia waved to the newcomber. "I'm Cordelia." She said, smiling, "I'm also known as Sailor Dream. Who are you?" She was rather blunt, but she had to ignore that. She took off her shoes, while waiting for an answer and started to flex and point her white feet, stretching them out. She hadn't been to ballet class in a week and it was taking its toll on her.

"My name is Roselite Matalica. I am Sailor Wind Angel. I've been the one helping out the senshi. I wanted to finally let you know who I was so I could help."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:54 pm
"Ah," Cordelia said, looking up and smiling, "So, you're the one who always helped us out in times when we thought it was gone. Glad to finally meet you, Roselite. You know I think I'm going to call you Rose if that's okay." She laughed lightly, "You can call me Cordy if you wish." Cordelia picked her foot off the floor and put it on her lap, massaging it.

"So... Rei and isaki why are we here?" She looked to see Isaki's face. But it was absent, "REI!!!! You didn't kick her out did you?!" Cordy shook her head in disgust at her friend's temper. Yeah, she loved her friends, but sometimes Rei's attitude got to her.

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:01 pm
Rei flashed her a look."Yes,I did",Rei said uncaringly."But Call her tonight...to retalliate".Rei never liked to apologize.She saw Cordelias face though,so she reconsidered.Then she looked at Roselite."Its very nice to finnaly meet you",she said.

~M9~

M9 floated Invisibly over the temple."Too bad Zoicite will miss out on the fun",she chuckled as she watched the meeting from overhead."Queen Beryl will be very pleased with my discoveries"she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:21 pm
psychotic__Gal
"Ah," Cordelia said, looking up and smiling, "So, you're the one who always helped us out in times when we thought it was gone. Glad to finally meet you, Roselite. You know I think I'm going to call you Rose if that's okay." She laughed lightly, "You can call me Cordy if you wish." Cordelia picked her foot off the floor and put it on her lap, massaging it.

"So... Rei and isaki why are we here?" She looked to see Isaki's face. But it was absent, "REI!!!! You didn't kick her out did you?!" Cordy shook her head in disgust at her friend's temper. Yeah, she loved her friends, but sometimes Rei's attitude got to her.

"Sure, Rose is fine." Roselite agreed. Rei did seem to have an attitude problem. "Are there any other senshi other than you two? Like that Isaki girl, is she a senshi?"  

Darkness Cake

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:27 pm
"Yes...she is"Rei said."So where are you from?"Rei asked.She was very intrested in Roselite.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:04 pm
Roselite nodded and headed inside to sit and talk. "I was born on the planet Uranus, many years before any of your births. I was one of four senshi who protected Queen Serenity, when she was a princess. But a few years before Princess Serenity's birth the moon was attacked. Me and the other senshi fought to protect our queen and managed to seal the evil, but we destroyed ourselves in the process. I was the last to die, protecting the Queen till the end. She promised that we would be reborn. And we were, the year Sailor Venus was awakened. The other senshi are in America, where I was for a long time. They are still there, checking on other senshi over there." She smiled. "Anything else you wanna know?"  

Darkness Cake

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:58 am
Zoisite appeared beside M9, making sure a few petals blew into her face.

"Miss the fun? I think not."

He held up a strangly shaped crystal. It was dark, very dark in colour, but not quite black. Zoisite stared into it as he spoke.

"Of course, if you have some fun planned for yourself, I won't bother you. I'm going to play with my new toy."

He began to float away from M9.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:03 pm
isaki looked in the mirror to make sure her outfit was in check. she pulled her necklace which she had set on her dresser and put it on. "i hope i won't need it" she muttered to herself. the gem was red in color and was cut with six different angles so it looked more like a normal necklace. of coarse this wasen't what seh used to transform but she wore it all the time anyway. she then picked up her cell phone from her dresser and put it in her pocket. the cell phone had a rose design on it.
she the looked at her bed and found a sword with a little note on it "what's this?"she asked herself outloud as she went over and looked at it
(about my last post i put waled in stead of walked i fixed it i'm sorry)  

kari_mimi2001

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:17 pm
Rei shook her head."Thats very intresting",she said."Thought I have to ask",she added."-Would there be a way that we could visit that paticular time...where you came from?".She felt a bit stupid asking this Question.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:28 pm
"She's not the time guardian..." Cordy said softly, "For that... we need Sailor Pluto--Trista." Cordy didn't know if this was true of the other scouts, but She had only seen Trista once these past years. Only once. And Trista had been one of her favorite scouts. So there was no way--or so Cordy thought-- that they could travel backwards in time.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 am
(( The sun hasn't been blacked out yet, correct? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:51 pm
Zahmira
(( The sun hasn't been blacked out yet, correct? ))

correct  

ms.sassyJ

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:24 am
~Rei~

Rei looked at Cordy."My mistake",she said."Anyway.I Hate to rush this conversatinon,but...."Rei walked out wihout finishing."Demonos and Phibos".She took out a small piece of parchment and held it over her forhead.This would let her transport to the Negaverse,but only for a small time.First,she became Invisible.The she bega to float up into the shy.Once she reached the potal,and was about to walke through,she was thrown back.

M9~

M9 laughed to herself.Preventing rei from transporting was easy.But then,she was distacted by something.She floated down to the ground and the decided to check it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:47 pm
isaki looked at the note it read
isaki,
i had to go out shopping for some things.
i'm sorry i won't be able to help you out on this one.
you can use hien, it should help you out a lot
remeber two swords are better than one.
talk to you after you get back.

sincerly,
julien

she took the note and put in in her pocket she then took the sword and tied the blet around her waist, it was a little loose. the fact she was carrying a sword around would mean she would needed to bring her license for it. she quickly put that in her back pocket and then headed out of the house.  

kari_mimi2001

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:50 pm
~Rei~

Rei got up madly.She whispered the spell again quickly and focused.Little did she know,that without M9 there to toil with her,she would be able to transport.She then felt a hot vibe.She dissapeared in a red steam.She then found herself in the purple and pink lit universe.She tiptoed up the same steps that M9 had recently come up.It was extremly fullish for her to travel into the enemy's Lair alone,but Rei was very head strong.She didn't care.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff