Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 657 (Gekido kaji korosu, AKA ryu's room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:33 pm
Ryu was surprised by the kiss but when it was over he said "every time you do that it makes me love you more....." while looking into her eyes before leaning back in and kissing her on the lips while wrapping his arms around her and rubbing her back before hugging her close without removing his lips from hers and accidentally losing his balance and falls of the couch while at the same time pulling her down with him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:46 pm
Sam smiles, before being pulled back for another kiss. She felt a tingle along her spine as he rubbed her back, but at the same time, she felt a more passionate side of the gesture as they fell to the floor. She couldn't help but laugh a bit before coming back to finish the kiss. She knew he loved her, and she knew she loved him... but she couldn't get why it had suddenly turned from a casual night out playing video games... to confections, following a dramatic love scene.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:58 pm
Ryu pulled back after kissing her again and picked her up and set her back on the couch and looked to see if they had made Haku wake up when they fell to the floor.........he then sat down next to Sam and stole the controller from Haku and started playing the video game.....before setting it on the table next to him shutting off the system and put a movie into the dvd player sat back down after shutting off the lights, and being surprised at how dark it had gotten....but when the movie started he sat back down and put his arm around Sam while hoping she liked the movie he had grabbed off the shelf  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:11 pm
Sam frowned when he set her back on the couch and went away for a bit, but then went back to normal, seeing his intentions. She glanced over at Haku, who was just waking up, yawning hugely before rubbing her eyes and looking sleepily up at them both. Instantly Haku pircked up, jumping off the pillow and running around the couch before hopping to Ryu's feet, demanding to be picked up again and set on the couch. Sam sighed, smiled and picked her up, setting her on her lap and snuggling up to Ryu. She felt happy, and wondered what movie they were going to watch.

OOC: well, at least I got to get a few minutes more than yesterday! 4laugh Sry, I'll see you later! *hugs* Bye!  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:26 pm
Ryu leaned into Sam, his arm still around her, while pressing play on the dvd remote and kissed her on the cheek. Before turning back to the movie, saw IV, and wondering if she was going to like the movie.......before looking at her and wondering if she really felt that way about him.....because he's a total skeptic and doesnt like to beleive anyone but for some reason he trusted her a lot more than any one else so he was pretty sure she did

OOC: well I'm happy for that I'll talk to you tomorrow.....goodnight and sweet dreams  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:40 pm
Sam smiled, resting her head on his shoulder. Her eyes glanced at the Tv screen before closing, and she wished, for once in her life that she could have found Ryu earlier in her life. She wondered about how little time they would have until someone would find them... she wondered where the others were, if they were still n the tour or had broken away like they had did. She felt a bit hyper now, she wanted to do something other than sit here, but she didn't want to leave her spot next to him, she wanted this moment to last forever, while another part of her wanted to move on with life... make more memories with him. Out of curiosity she asked him. "...How long..." She said to him, keeping her eyes on the screen, but addressing it to him. Haku hopped to Her shoulder, sitting on her head and sticking her fist in her mouth again as she stared at the screen, wonderign what they were going to watch.

OOC: What movie are they watching? o.o  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Ryu looked at her "if you want to do something else i can shut it off" he said letting her know that if she wanted to do something to let him know he said before kissing her quickly on the lips for no reason at all and pressing the pause button on the remote and looking into her eyes waiting for her answer because he would be happy doing anything as long as it was with her.....the woman he loved

OOC: saw 5  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:42 pm
Sam looked deep into his eyes, trying to find something that was hidden. "I don't care what we do... as long as I'm with you." She said to him, smiling. "Although... I have been wanting to see some more of the school.. maybe find my own dorm..." She said, for she'd just only came to the school that morning and wanted to see what life was like at the new school. She'd just pass on her question, and ask it later, for he seemed to have taken it a bit wrong. She smiled, "But what do You want to do?" She asked him, her eyes turning a light violet, her hair a light orange. Her ears flicked back and forth, listening to the sounds inside and outside the dorm. She didn't quite feel... private in here. But she told herself she could deal with it if it was to be with him.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:48 pm
"why dont we go find you a dorm" he said looking into her eyes before taking out the dvd putting it back in the case, back on the shelf, and then walking back and helping her up and once they were outside he locked the door and looked at her wow she's beautiful........im not even sure if i deserve someone like her......but screw what i deserve i love her he thought to himself before sliding his sunglasses over his eyes and putting an arm around her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 pm
Sam picked up her stuff before walking out with him. She watched him as he locked the door, mentally noting what number his dorm was before looking around, she hadn't got a good chance to just look around. She glanced at Ryu to see if he was ready, just as he wrapped his arm around her, she smiled, thinking. 'We truly don't deserve each other... but who cares? We Do and thats all that matters!" She thought, not caring weather people stared or not. She smiled up at him.

[[Exits to "Girls Dorm"]]

OOC: ..... dude.... thats like totally Bella and Edward right there whee lol  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 pm
Ryu walks away with his arm around her loving every moment of them being together after putting the key into his pocket wondering why she looked at the door as he shut it but he didn't really care.....and as they were walking he noticed a few people staring but he decided not to kick the crap out of them as he was in the presence of a lady  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff