Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
To t h o s e who bind u s. [Slave/Master] {Open/Started} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm
Faith looked at Vann and motioned for him to come out. When he did they would go straight home.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:24 pm
Vann nodded as his door was unlocked and got out of the cage. He was going to ask something about what she said but then stopped. He was confused but didn't feel like talking too much. He realised he hadn't gotten to look in a mirror since he had arrived in the world. He looked at Faith "..can you tell me what I am?" He asked. She had said who the were effected what they became so he wanted to know what that was.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:15 pm
Laura motioned at the dresses she had picked,
"I prefer these."
She said stubbronly. She thought he was still teasing her about how fat she was, and ugly, and she was so stupid, she couldn't find a way to prove he was teasing her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:32 pm
Faith looked at him and smiled then chuckled. "Your a demon. A very good creature to me in this world." She said motioning them to follow. When they got to the car she opened the back door for them. She waited for the them to get before she took her place in the driver's seat. She had slipped their colars away. She was going to work her magic and turn them into something better. Or try to atleast.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:57 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

Alex smiled, "come with me..." He led her in front of a mirror and motioned for her to stand in the dead center, "what do you see? Be descriptive..." She seemed to have incredibly low self esteem and he was starting to wonder why. Alex stood besides her so she could see him as well. A small kind smile lingered on his face as he waited for her response.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:00 pm
Kindle was quiet for a bit, wondering what he was, if he was the same as Vann. He hadn't had the chance to look in a mirror, either, all this time. He slid into the back seat next to the other boy, buckling his seat belt. He didn't know quite what to expect, and, admittedly, was more than a bit nervous. Without thinking about it really, he curled up to the closest person there, Vann. Just a bit, just needing a small bit of closeness to someone to comfort him. "I'm sorry," he said quietly, eyes lowered, expecting to be hit.  

faeruun

kblackwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:19 pm
Khris rolled his eyes a bit, and shifted as a hand raised and collected in his hair. "Well, I had one disobey me before." He closed his eyes for a brief moment, not sure this young woman would even listen to what he had to say. "But I made the mistake of hitting her too hard, and she never got back up." It made no sense to tell her any of this as it brought back the bad memory of what had happened that day, but he found it hard not to mention it. "Rebellion causes a lot of problems, but it can be managed with careful care I believe. Don't you think, Averia?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:26 pm
Did he know what he was saying? He was speaking to her the way she wanted a master to speak to her. She slowly looked down and folded her wings. Nodding slowly. She looked up at Khris, her eyes glowing slightly, a copper color. "Rebellion is..Is something that needs to be tended to carefully." she sighed, running her fingers through her hair, a strand of white falling infront of her eyes. Why did he give her such information about his last slave?...She looked up at him, she didn't look at him with discontent though it was almost like..she felt sorry for him, her eyes a bit glassy. She knew all about Masters treating her badly..  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

kblackwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:28 pm
Lunette slowly moved out of the cage as not to harm herself, being as some points had scratched her before. Once she was out she stood straight again; however a bit slumped as she hadn't been used to standing for quite some time. Looking up at Charon she instead noticed the python's face first as her eyes widened slightly in surprise, even though she was a little squeemish at first she could sense it was harmless. "H-hi... snakey."

The shopkeeper tore his eyes away from Averia and Khris for a moment to look to Charon, and sighed. "You can either wait here, or come back later, but the Mattias boy isn't here at the moment. I have him doing something for me right now." He didn't quite want to get rid of Mattias yet because he had such good behavior to follow orders, but Charon offered him quite a lot for the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:59 am
Vann looked at Kindle as he curled up against him. He could tell it was because he was lonely he himself felt the same way. He then herd him apologise. He smiled at him "Don't worry about it we all need company once and a while" He said trying to comfort him. He turned and looked out the window looking back at the place. He wondered what exactly had caused Faith to select them out of everyone.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

faeruun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:35 am
Kindle relaxed, hearing that, and kept close, feeling better. "Thanks.." He closed his eyes for the moment, wondering where they would end up when the car stopped, and what their new life would be like. Without meaning to, he drifted off into a light sleep in the car, curled up slightly, and for once was spared the dreams.

--

Charon nodded lightly, hearing the shopkeeper's reply. "Lunette and I will browse through the other shops around here, and I'll come back a little later, in that case." He lightly put an arm around her shoulders, keeping her close. The python sniffed her head lightly, curiously, and then rested its head on her shoulder for a moment, lazily.

"Shall we go, then?" he asked. He led the way out the shop, and glanced around faintly to see what else was nearby.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:13 pm
As soon as he placed her infront of the mirror, she looked away,
"The same thing you do."
She spat at him. She subconciously sucked her belly in at the thought of what she looked like.  

enders21295_RP

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:30 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

He rose an eyebrow and saw as she sucked in her stomach... the very little stomach she had. "Oh? I see a gorgeous... wonderfully beautiful girl who's just a tad underfed. I see one of the most beautiful woman i'll ever see... who believes herself to be an enormous disgusting pig." He walked behind her, slowly and carefully sliding his arms around her waist and pressing her against his chest. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "i see a woman... a woman with a wonderful body... one that i lust for. One that i want badly, but i won't force."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:21 pm
When they got to the house she parked her car. She got out and opened the door for them. "Wake me him and lets get inside." She said and went to her front door of her massive home and unlocked it. She waited for them.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:27 pm
Laura blushed a deep scarlet,
"You may think yourself hilarious, but I'd rather if you'd stop lying to me."
She pulled away from him,
"Now, can we please just buy the dresses and leave?"