Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What is the Most Exciting, Thrilling Scene in all of RE?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowsChaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:00 am
When Alexia first transformed and sent Wesker flying. That was too great  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:04 am
Top 5:

1.When you see the Nemesis has a rocket launcher the first time.

2. RE2 in the interveiw room and the licker comes through the glass.

3.When Wesker beat ht ehell out of Chris in CVX.

4. When Krauser transformed his arm before the big fight.

5. When the chopper comes to back you up. hell yeah, firepower!  

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:06 am
hmm...seems to be a lot of Wesker hatin' fools in the guild. show some respect to the greatest villian of all time!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:22 pm
ResidentEvil2 When Ada gets attacked by the crocodile.

ResidentEvilCV When steve kills his dadeh

ResidentEvil1 BeginingMovie It was scary and you know it.

ResidentEvil4 When I found out liking leon alot wasnt original anymore

ResidentEvilCV When we found out alfred is an incest crossdresser

ResidentEvil1 LisaTrevor it was so bad that I just had to make a number 0
It was the scariest thing that ever happend when I played a residentevil game ever!  

African Princess Elena

Lt Archangel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:24 am
I'd have to say:

1.when Leon and Jack were knife fighting in RE4.

2. When Steve lost controll of the crane because he was staring at Claire's a**. RECVX

3. When Ada gives the keys to a jetski to Leon. RE4

4. When Rebecca threw the magnum to Billy and shot the Queen Leech. RE0  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:44 am
The very first time I encountered a zombie

First time encountering Nemesis

Every single hallway and room in the mansion(RE DS)

The Tyrant

And the giant salamander in RE4  

DanteInferno87

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:25 am
Oh good, someone else has a dose of T-Virus for this thread too. razz

For me... hm. Exciting or thrilling, I'd have to say (this is different from my scariest moments, by the way, just to clear that up):

5. CVX opening
4. Escaping Uroboros Aheri (transformed Excella, RE5) on the boat. Not just the QTEs in the beginning, but inside the boat too. Up until you fight it, which was thrilling as well.
3. Escaping Rockfort Island (RE: CVX). That's my favorite "escape" music in the series, and all the stuff like having to incapacitate the Tyrant before he shoves you into the fire was intense. razz
2. The whole Aqua Ring segment as Chris, from when Richard gets eaten all the way to when you have to go to all the levers and switches to drain the room before the water floods through the cracks in the windows. (REmake)
1. Jill's boobs. They get me excited. rofl Seriously though, I'd say the Chris/Wesker fight. (RE: CVX)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:24 pm
Wait, Excella actually transforms? Wow... Lameballs... Watch, it's gonna be a pattern in RE from now on. "Every single human looking bad guy must transform into a monster! It's scary that way," says Nub Takeuchi.

The intro to Remake was probably one of the best things they did with the Remake. I mean, there was a lot to improve upon from the original, but I don't think any of it was as cheeseball as the opening for RE1. I mean, we all love that cheeseball (melted over nachos?) but now there's a version of that opening that can actually be taken seriously. I always get excited watching it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:54 pm
Every moment with Wesker in all the games EXCEPT when they kill him off with a Darth Vader moment in RE 5...and they start, excuse the use of phrase, fagifying him into that whole "become a gaaaaaaaawd" crap LOL XD

In RE 1 Remake when you're running down that specific mansion wing hallway and those dogs suddenly jump out.

RE 2 when you run into those Lickers....dear god they won't stay the hell down.

RE 4 when they made the zombies....*coughs* excuse me....."parasitically controlled zombie ripoffs" actually start to run AT you and do more than just moaning and groaning. kept me on my toes the entire time.

RE 5 PC version if you play the "No Mercy" mode and literally shits loads....s**t LOADS of people come after you by literally the hundreds and there's only so many places you can run....omg.....run like a b***h or you die. lol. gets your adrenaline pumping just a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:06 pm
Well, they AREN'T zombies. Capcom was trying to create a new humanoid monster, but as we've seen from every uninspired monster in RE4, Capcom's creativity ain't what it used to be back in the Licker and Birkin days.
And frankly, Ganados weren't tough. They'd run at you, then slow down 6 feet away, and crawl like a bunch of idiots, letting you headshot each and every one of them. Easy and cheap. Not unlike Ashley.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm
SaintChaos
RE 5 PC version if you play the "No Mercy" mode and literally shits loads....s**t LOADS of people come after you by literally the hundreds and there's only so many places you can run....omg.....run like a b***h or you die. lol. gets your adrenaline pumping just a bit.

God, I wish I had a gaming-capable PC... Seeing that swarm would be amazing. If we're not talking only main-game, and if I had actually played it myself, No Mercy would be right up there. That s**t is ridiculous. In a good way. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:03 pm
I think the most thrilling cutscene is the REmake Intro. :3 Second for me would be The Ending Scene with Billy in RE0 when he shoots Queen Leech with the magnum revolver. lol pretty gruesome.

I didn't find any of the scenes in RE4 or 5 quite good at all. :/ Too many tentacles in 5 i'm afraid. o.o  

UmbraGallus

I Rebecca Chambers l

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:17 pm
I would have to say every scene /and dialogue/ with Wesker in Umbrella Chronicles and 5.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 pm
Mine would have to be Weskers betrayal of Excella turnng her into a monster  

Rerun18

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out