Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
What makes someone Emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostbuster777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:08 pm
Click HERE now  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:27 pm
ghostbuster777
Click HERE now

x Pershion x

Switchblade Saint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:46 pm
Its all about what YOU think it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:10 pm
Emo is not a fashion, its a type of music. You know, EMOtional. DUR.

Its sad how you people know so little.....  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

ElmoWithoutTheL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:09 pm
When others start telling you "your so emo." or when your walking in the hall and someone bumps into you someone says "Don't hit the emo kid."

Besides that, the music al the wayy.
You don't have to look scene to be emo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:12 pm
You'll see this description in several places but i must explain my opinion
It used to be about hardcore punks wanting to start something new, and creating anarchy. Now days have changed. It's either about the music, or concluded as 'emotional'. A lot of the time it's just posers that follow the 'emo guideline', dying their hair black, becoming bi-sexual etc, just for a fad  

Lethyz

the_contract_killer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:12 am
Shrieking.Violet
Music
Not being some poser.
I agree. Being able to not continuously label yourself as emo just for credibility.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:10 pm
Well it can be a whole bunch of things, but I feel that its mostly the 'emo' style of music. Heart wrenching feeling filled music that just makes you want to cry. Emo is short for emotional, so some people would consider it a person who cries a lot, and in some senses its true, we all have our problems, and 'emo' people express them more than others.  

DarkSyctheFan

XfromROSEStoWEEDSX

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:24 pm
watever u think emo is emo is.... all that matters is wat u think of it... not wat n e body else thinks...  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:37 pm
I think emo is the music you listen to. It is "EMOtional" music. People always tell me that I can't be emo, becuase it is a type of music. It is emotionally charged punk rock music, but there is another meaning. If you are emotional, than you are emo. It doens't mean that you have to sit in a dark corner and cry all day though, and it CERTAINLY doesn't mean that you b***h about everything. If you're emo, it doesn't mean that you have to slit your wrist. I am emo and I do not slit my wrists. I think it is stupid. Everyone thinks that if you are emo you must slit your wrists, and cry about everything. I do cry, a lot actually, but that is because I am very emotional. I get hurt easily. I am a broken soul, but that is just me. Not all emo people are that way. It is mostly your attitude and the music you listen to. Alrighty...get it straight.  

Bruises-AreBackIn-Style

xkill.rock.n.rollx

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:45 am
I don't think there is such thing as a TRUE emo. Just be who you are and leave it at that! mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:23 pm
[-Hey Its Me-]
Emery-kos
Since when did cutting become associated with emo?

when gay-a** sterotypers blamed all of us for doing it, even though out of all the emos I know, none of them cut, but I've seen anti-emo(or so they say) people with cuts all over there wrist,neck, ect.

- but to answer his question...its all about the music.

maybe it was when like WAY BACK IN THE DAY when people made fun of you because you listened to emotive hardcore.
and maybe that drove SOME people to cutting.

but it's mean to think all people cut.

or when peopl cut or fake-cut to look cool ):

--edit--
wait, when emo was formed people that didn't like it, like ate the kids who did didn't they?
DIDN'T THEY?
-is confused-
gonk  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

[.Valerie.]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:18 pm
It's about the music. Always has been always will be even though practically no one knows that.

You don't have to cut to be "emo." I honestly have no idea how cutting made you emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:44 pm
you can't be emo, its music.  

ghostbuster777

Vampylover is a ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:00 am
i thihk its about the music and the way you think and how you exprese your self and are emotional.but its not just about the music sweatdrop  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff