Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Anyone else seen the 'star' season!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was your favoite Villian?
  Lead Crow
  Tin Nyanko
  Aluminum Siren
  Queen Nehelania <sorry if I spelled that wrong>
  Galaxia
  Other
View Results

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:30 pm
So far, I have only seen the Neherelania arc. Im waiting for people to upload the rest but there taking to slow crying But what i have seen, its the greatest! ^^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:17 pm
omg i luv the stars season!!!!! i luv siren too lol shes hilarous! but i wish they would still continue sailormoon i was about to cry after i watched the last episode of the stars season crying  

[FairyDust-Kiss]

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:27 am
OMG.. am I the ONLY Lead Crow fan in this guild? gonk Inconceiveable!

I havn't seen all of stars.. but I did see the first like.. 8, some episodes in the middle of the series and the last 6. I'll be seeing all of the stars series soon, though. My friends and I have been spending almost every night together for.. almost 4 weeks now watching sailor moon. We're already in the SuperS series (my friend has all the episodes on dvd). I don't really like the SuperS series, though.. well.. eh.. it's okay. I guess it's because we're watching the dub version, and the fact that they turned fisheye into a girl kinda irks me.. then again, there are lots of things about the dub that irk me. -_-; most are tolerable, but NOT Diana's horrible, horrible nails on a damn chalkboard voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:35 am
starlightpharah
So far, I have only seen the Neherelania arc. Im waiting for people to upload the rest but there taking to slow crying But what i have seen, its the greatest! ^^ 3nodding
I used to have all those episodes on my ipod. SHE'SSOCOOL! 'A'  

Kaidan

Ruthless Informer

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:05 pm
Nisora
OMG.. am I the ONLY Lead Crow fan in this guild? gonk Inconceiveable!

I havn't seen all of stars.. but I did see the first like.. 8, some episodes in the middle of the series and the last 6. I'll be seeing all of the stars series soon, though. My friends and I have been spending almost every night together for.. almost 4 weeks now watching sailor moon. We're already in the SuperS series (my friend has all the episodes on dvd). I don't really like the SuperS series, though.. well.. eh.. it's okay. I guess it's because we're watching the dub version, and the fact that they turned fisheye into a girl kinda irks me.. then again, there are lots of things about the dub that irk me. -_-; most are tolerable, but NOT Diana's horrible, horrible nails on a damn chalkboard voice.

i like sailor lead crow. she's the best villian next to galixia that is ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:29 pm
i watched the sailor star season on youtube razz  

emo boys .......

sailormoonfreek102

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:02 pm
I seen every ep of Stars and Previos Season.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:59 pm
I really liked Stars, and it is possibly one of my favorite seasons. Why? Saturn was back, though she didn't last long and was kind of wimpy. However, it was worth it seeing her again. I always wondered why the outer senshi never showed in SuperS.

PG  

Princess Geo

legwarmerland

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:40 pm
i loved it! i still cant tell if i like S or star better...but i do love Yaten :]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:14 pm
i've actually never seen the last season which sucks. I really want to though. the season i like the most is the one with the circus villians. I love that season!! ^^  

Karu Black

Romantic Sex Symbol

Sailorcancer2004

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:35 am
Yes I have. I have it on VHS, and have had it for oh say... 4/5 years.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:31 pm
almost there! I'm on episode 121 right now, slowly working my way up ^-^ I can't wait though!  

Ayrith

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:10 pm
yes i have and i love the star seasons! that are the best!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:07 pm
I like Galaxia and Sailor Lead Crow.  

Shiokemuri

Lacroia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:32 pm
Galaxia had a great fuku design, being all shiney and such. I really like her hair the most though. Its two colors! I want her hair!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff