Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Angels, The Final Battle; The Demons, The Last Stand

Back to Guilds

The largest gathering of Angels in all of gaia. We have fun contests with amazing prizes, like this years Golden laurels(Demons now Welcome) 

Tags: angelic, Demonic, angel, Demon, warrior 

Reply The Angels, The Final Battle
Everyone needs to post their Character Sheet. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auralita

5,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:01 pm
Name: Rein

Race: Angel(duh)

why did you choose to be the guardian of light? One because darkness only cause hate and despair and honestly who wants to be that miserable.

How did your human self die: Messing with forces i couldnt possibly understand at the time..

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? I love a good fight so evil bring it on^_^

Weapon of choice: A katana named Amatsuhime(Divine Princess) infused with holy power.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:47 pm
Name: Sapphire
Race: Angel
Why did you chose to be an angel of light?: I didn't really choose it, I was created like that...
How did your human self die?: I was never human, I was created like this and forever will be blaugh
How are you going to protect innocent people from evil?: Powers, unity of all, The kindness, hope, faith that is within us all...
Mini facts: 90 something percent of my inventory is light colored things

this picture doesn't belong to me
User Image  

aurehime

Mage

Lah Cupcake
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:43 am
Name:Lah Cupcake (David)

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light?

Because I hate people who treat others badly. Especially when they look down upon others, it just really irks me.

How did your human self died?

Humans don't become angels :/

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil?

Without them knowing it, of course! If people knew who the angels were they would be nice to them all the time, and the angels wouldn't really be able to help the truly good people. I would probably disguise myself as a human, and just.. help people. Go to inner cities and help homeless people find shelters etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 am
Name: gray_heart14 (drix)

User Image

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light?
I feel that i cannot cleanse the world of evil alone...thats why i joined...

How did your human self died?
I died peacefully..for i have done my purpose on earth...

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil?
By creating art that will adore by many people and cleansing this world from all evil that is among them.....  

zidane - Jace Herondale

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Team Edward 100

Moruce

Dangerous Genius

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:46 am
name:moruce
Why i joined?: Cuz my fwiend invited eh and i never gonna leave her xD
good enough... xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
Name: Skyphy, Sky, Sam

I am the guardian of happiness. No one around me, shall be sad. I will pass on the happiness by joining hands and exchanging hugs. 4laugh

How did your human self died? I was always an angel, guarding and protecting the harmed ones. Giving them strength to pull through to be as successful as they can ever be.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? I shall change the evil, fill their minds with good, heavenly thoughts.

mar00n

Evil Chauncey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:13 am
Name: Chauncey

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? I have no idea. I got a PM

How did your human self die? I didnt... ?

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? yeah... I'll get back to you on that one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:31 am
Where do we find the character sheets??
--isanoob--

x_morphine w a r machine

Peitho-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am
Name: Peitho

Age: appears different to different people, but mostly around 20

Race: fallen angel

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? - guarding of light? oh yes, LIGHT, right.

How did your human self died? I was born an angel. Then i fell.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? - protect? let them protect themselves. if they're worthy, they'll survive.

Image: hair color varies
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 pm
Name: Serenity (Ren)

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? A natural yearning to protect the ideals of justice and love.

How did your human self died? Cannot remember my human life.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? To guide them away from danger. And if they happen to be in danger, I'll use my skills in archery to defeat the foes.

pic of character
User Image  

Its Ren-chan

10,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Ephemeral Fantasy

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:45 pm
Name: Ifrian

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? To erradicate evil and suffering at it´s very source.

How did your human self die?
: Inmolated himself in the flames of retribution in order to become one with it´s sacred power.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? : By passing divine judgement upon those who would break the law of god and corrupt innocent souls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:22 am
Name: Seylis Bryght
Why do you wish to be a gaurdian of light? Hm~! Good question! I'd like to be a gaurdian because...I care about people! And it's my job to help them survive!
Any...diffrent powers? ....Yeah! I'm able to cause gravity to shift, and...and...uh...something else, I'll update it.
How did you die? I was...17 when I died. I was assulted, and attacked, almost everyday, until then. Then! On my birthday, my boyfriend, Murray, promissed me to a better place. He didn't lie, but...we were stopped. We were both shot seventeen times. Him in the back, me in the chest. Since I was happy to go, and peaceful, I became a gaurdian! But...when he died, I heard he was full of hatred, so...I pray he's just in limbo.
Gaurdian Seylis, what do you look like? -giggle- This was a bad day. But here it is!
User Image  

Icecream Sora

My Bad Romance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 am
Name: Annie Ferdes
Angel or demon: Used to be an angel, but now a demon. (fallen angel)
Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? Because it seemed easy, but it wasn't. It's better lying down than trying to fly.
How did your human self died? I never died, never will.
How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? Protect? I prefer torturing them. The bad thing is that I can't kill them.
Pic: -points avatar-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:48 am
Name:Anael

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? Because I'm a loving, caring, generous person who would sacrifice herself for the sake of another being.

How did your human self died? I remember nothing of my human life..

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? By spreading the word of good, and fighting evil with my powers of good.

User Image

D3MUN

Aiden Rocafort

nuGen Staff Werewolf

3,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:48 pm
Name:Colmillo Lunar

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? I din't choose i am.

How did your human self died? I was born Angel

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? Humans are evil and no one is innocent totally but some of them are also good people. i'll try to protect them of themselves.  
The Angels, The Final Battle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff