Reply 'Tendo Cult~
STUPID LAZY PEOPLE!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:07 am
Funny how the Mario RPGs where you can play as Bowser are the best ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Xilo The Odd
Meta_Fish
Mephisto D
I really don't care about the Toad situation, but if they were going to put other characters to replace them, Wario/Waluigi or Donkey Kong/Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong Jr. would seem like a reasonable addition.

Too bad they don't bother to really try to surprise us by having Bowser as a playable character.
Try Bowser's Inside Story? Super Paper Mario?
look at me i'm fish i make suggestions nyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh
Oh God damn you Zeelow.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:34 pm
Meta_Fish
Xilo The Odd
Meta_Fish
Mephisto D
I really don't care about the Toad situation, but if they were going to put other characters to replace them, Wario/Waluigi or Donkey Kong/Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong Jr. would seem like a reasonable addition.

Too bad they don't bother to really try to surprise us by having Bowser as a playable character.
look at me i'm fish i make suggestions nyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh
Oh God damn you Zeelow.
feeeeeeessssshhhhhhhhh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:02 am
Meta_Fish
Mephisto D

I would say Paper Mario 2 and Super Paper Mario is probably the closest we'll get to Bowser in a pure platformer as a playable character.  

Mephisto D

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:20 pm
Mephisto D
Meta_Fish
Mephisto D

I would say Paper Mario 2 and Super Paper Mario is probably the closest we'll get to Bowser in a pure platformer as a playable character.

For awhile, anyway. I mean, they've gotta make a platformer game for Bowser eventually, though he is a huge character and therefore maybe a bit awkward to control for the whole game.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:49 pm
I'm not really sure I'd want to play as Bowser in a platformer. Isn't that the whole reason he's an easy boss in SMB? You can just jump over him? On top of that, he's slow.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 am
Iunno, maybe they could make him lighter or something. He was still hella satisfying to play as in the Paper Mario games, though, I think. It could work.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:07 am
Radio Jazzy
Iunno, maybe they could make him lighter or something. He was still hella satisfying to play as in the Paper Mario games, though, I think. It could work.
I think that's mainly because you only got to play for him very briefly and then it was just "Oh here's a Mario stage and you're ******** Bowser so you just destroy everything."  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:06 pm
Meta_Fish
Radio Jazzy
I think that's mainly because you only got to play for him very briefly and then it was just "Oh here's a Mario stage and you're ******** Bowser so you just destroy everything."
Exactly, and being ******** Bowser and destroying everything is fun! Destroying everything is one thing that people enjoy about video games, sometimes. I mean, there would obviously have to be more to it than that, but it really could work! I hope they make a Bowser game someday.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:43 pm
I'd rather play as Bowser's kids.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:52 pm
Trenn Flashkill

I'd rather play as Bowser's mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:59 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

I'd rather play as Bowser's mother.

She's sexy.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:12 pm
Radio Jazzy
Meta_Fish
Radio Jazzy
Exactly, and being ******** Bowser and destroying everything is fun! Destroying everything is one thing that people enjoy about video games, sometimes. I mean, there would obviously have to be more to it than that, but it really could work! I hope they make a Bowser game someday.
Try Bowser's Inside Story? You get to play as him a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:04 am
Meta_Fish
Radio Jazzy
Meta_Fish
Radio Jazzy
Try Bowser's Inside Story? You get to play as him a lot.
I know. By "game" I meant "platformer". xD;  

Thanatoast Crunch

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:20 am
Actually, Trenn brings up an interesting idea.
The Koopa Kids definitely seemed more interesting in the NSMBW, and I think it'd be fun to have a platform game based around them. Probably not gonna happen though...  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff