Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Back from the convention! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meep!!
  Yay Cosplay!
View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:31 pm

xD! Whenever I have friends over we dismantle the computers and put them away in storage so it's not a temptation. xP

[ rinioa ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 am
purpleravenhawk
What physical exertion? Biking is the easiest mode of travel other than walking.

Yeah, but biking in the heat of summer would be very sweaty.
(heat is the main sweat causer)

Rinioa

xD! Whenever I have friends over we dismantle the computers and put them away in storage so it's not a temptation. xP

[ rinioa ]

LOL, that's funny. How much do you take it apart?
When I take a computer apart, I remove EVERYTHING right down to the motherboard. But that's just when I dust it out ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:09 pm
Most people just unplug the keyboard and mouse and monitor. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:13 pm
I have a laptop so that makes things really easy. Just slide it under the couch.  

aamiller321

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:44 pm

roflmao, nah... not that much.
      You know, just the basic stuff. Take the monitor and keyboard in one room. The computer and mouse in another. ...I do take it all apart like you said when dusting/cleaning it out...but not when just storing it away for a few days. xD

[ rinioa ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:29 pm
purpleravenhawk
Most people just unplug the keyboard and mouse and monitor. xp

LOL
~does anime style head bop with fist~

aamiller321
I have a laptop so that makes things really easy. Just slide it under the couch.

And laptops really are next to impossible to dismantle.
It's easier to just get a newer version then to try to upgrade them.

Rinioa

roflmao, nah... not that much.
      You know, just the basic stuff. Take the monitor and keyboard in one room. The computer and mouse in another. ...I do take it all apart like you said when dusting/cleaning it out...but not when just storing it away for a few days. xD

[ rinioa ]

Perfectly understandable.

After my last post, I remembered that me computer really did need a good dusting, so I took it out on the front porch. I took everything out of the case, even the motherboard, and when it came time to put it it back together (I dust it one piece at a time during the reassembly process), I found that the wind had blown most of the dust away so I didn't even have to dust much. Which is especially helpful with the heatsink, because they're really hard to get the dust out of. (the heatsinks REALLY waste cans of air, that's for sure)  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:46 pm

I actually dropped my computer the other day, causing a wire to flop into the fan and lovely sparkles fluttered out. OwO; ....So, I ended up having to take it apart and clean it all out. Heh.

I have really bad asthma and am allergic to dust. Whenever I clean the house, my computer, really anything I'm running around in a lab coat, rubber gloves and a mask. ..I'm probably scaring the hell out of my pets. blaugh

[ rinioa ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:53 pm
Ouch, I hope it didn't do any permanent damage.
Especially the "sparks" bit.

I'm sorry to hear about that.
Though I doubt you scare them too much.
(unless you use a vaccuum, those are WAY too noisy for pets)

Still, the "lab coat" look is cool.
^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Nah. It was a wire to one of the CD Roms that fell into the fan and caused it to spark. If anything, I'd have just needed to replace the fan and maybe the CD Rom, but it doesn't work anyway. I'd take it out, but...*shrugs*

Hehe. Yes, my pets are frightened of the vacuum. xD! It's kind of fun to chase the dog with it.

[ rinioa ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:06 am
Rinioa

Nah. It was a wire to one of the CD Roms that fell into the fan and caused it to spark. If anything, I'd have just needed to replace the fan and maybe the CD Rom, but it doesn't work anyway. I'd take it out, but...*shrugs*

Hehe. Yes, my pets are frightened of the vacuum. xD! It's kind of fun to chase the dog with it.

[ rinioa ]

Um, be careful with that "chase the pet with the vaccuum" thing.
I did that every now and then, and our cat got so used to it, that he started comming out just to attack the vaccuum. And then he learned to attack the person pushing it. With claws... Viciously...
(I started to fear for my feet - because I usually go barefoot)
It got so bad that I had to lock him in purples bedroom whenever mom asked me to vaccuum.

So uh...
I wouldn't do that too much, ok?  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:12 pm
xwhateverxdudex
Rinioa

[ rinioa ]

I did that every now and then, and our cat got so used to it, that he started comming out just to attack the vaccuum. And then he learned to attack the person pushing it. With claws... Viciously...
It got so bad that I had to lock him in purples bedroom whenever mom asked me to vaccuum.

So uh...

xd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 am
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
Rinioa

[ rinioa ]

So uh...

xd

You wouldn't think it so funny if it was your skin on the line.
This guy had a nasty habit of getting his claws stuck in your skin and not being able to get them out. Just imagine getting hooked and it moving around not being able to get out itself. (that's painful) OK so it only happened once, to mom, but I wasn't going to take any chances.  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:29 pm
xwhateverxdudex
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
Rinioa

[ rinioa ]

So uh...

xd

This guy had a nasty habit of getting his claws stuck in your skin and not being able to get them out. Just imagine getting hooked and it moving around not being able to get out itself. (that's painful) OK so it only happened once, to mom, but I wasn't going to take any chances.

Believe me, I know. We adopted 2 kittens about a month ago.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:59 am
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
Rinioa

[ rinioa ]

So uh...

xd

So you do know.
Dang, cats are dangerous, huh?  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 am
xwhateverxdudex
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
Rinioa

[ rinioa ]

So uh...

xd

So you do know.
Dang, cats are dangerous, huh?

Yeah, always running around and knocking things over and maiming people.

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff