Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Albion OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of Pie?
  Apple
  Peach
  Pumpkin
  Lemon Meringue
  Chocolate Creme
  Gold!
View Results

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:59 pm
Yes, I don't think Aishe would be intersted now. I just meant since she arrived at the bandit camp.

The other guy that is in Darkwood, he is not going to be a regular player. So I would not wait on him to say something about Pandora. That is why he created a character that isn't really part of the main RP storyline. He just wanted an RP that he could write a post when he was able to be on, but that we would expect that he won't be around alot.

You could explain why she is not at the Guild though. All of the Heroes were summoned to the Guild for the induction ceremony, or if she is on her way there now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:17 am
Hooray! The glitch is over!....Of course, if I had been patient and waited then I wouldn't have had to make a new thread, our old thread wouldn't have gotten deleted and we would still have all of our old posts.

: facepalm : : facepalm : : facewall : : facewall :

Pathological Kisser

Exoskeletor

High-functioning Duck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:25 pm
I'm going to be gone for the next two days, I should be back and able to post by Sunday. I promise, promise, promise I'll post as soon as I can! Bye, guys!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:06 am
Ah, getting the new Guild Master in place has taken forever, sorry about the delay everyone. But we are finally there. From here everyone can feel free to do their own thing. I will be adding some more missions soon.

Pathological Kisser

Ethan Aldwin

Combative Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:52 pm
Well, Merry Christmas to all! Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, all that good stuff. Hope you all have a very good start to the new year and bring it in with a bang, okay? I know if I still had an MRE heater we'd have a bang ^^ Hehehe, boom! Rofl  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff