Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Aquias's house of Slaves (Open/ read inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 pm
rose smirked and headed to the door, she saluted a goodbye to lerista and walked outside to her car. " you can sit in the front seat, dont make me put you in the back " she said walking him around to the door of the front seat. she had odd taste's in decor and style's so most of her possesions were creepy in a gothic way, therefore her car was a old fashioned hearse with and empty coffin in the back. rose locked his door and got in the drivers seat, though the car was old it still ran well so it blew a few puffs of smoke before it started up. " well, off we go " she headed down the road and made a few turns before turning onto a faintly dirt road, ever so often she looked as if she was about to run into a tree but it faded away as they approached- a way to keep her house hidden.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:14 pm
Toshio blinked her large blue eyes, slightly confused for a second. Her mind was always having trouble taking in everything that had happened. Then, she smiled, holding Dark's hand. "Yes, I'll be fine. I'm Toshio," she said, her voice sweet and innocent.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:42 pm
Mark didn't say anything during the drive he simply crossed his arms and leaned his head back this seat was softer then anything he had laied on before mostly the floor of his cage or strapped down to a metal gerny. he didn't mind the gothic decor infact it seemed conferting.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:32 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista sighed and moved back to his corner, his eyes warily watching those who walked into the store. He put himself out of sight so he would be out of mind. He was caught between his training which said he needed a master, and his natural self which berated him for even thinking like that.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:54 am
Name: Bo
Species: Werewolf
Preference: Straight
Personality: Happy-go-luckyand extremely energetic, once you get to know him. Bo was severly abused since age 10 and is usually weary, timid, and flinches with any sudden moves. Once Bo opens up and his rough exterior is broken, he is extremely optimistic and enjoys life as a whole
Appearance: 5 feet 7 inches tall. Slightly muscular and has shaggy brown hair that falls down to his nose. He has a jagged, 4 inch long scar on his right shoulder, a scar running from the top right of his nose to the bottom left of his nose, a wide horizontal scar running across his stomach, and scars spelling "freak" running down his right side.
Collar(s): Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue
Symbols/tags: Moon
Master: None at the moment
The Master Behind the Slave: Bigbadbo1

((Hey, um, where should I start RPing?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:07 pm
rose turned off the car as they intered the driveway, she took off marks leash and got out. " well come on " she sighed unlocking the big doors to the mansion, it looked old and deserted but truth is she had been living there for years. the tall twin doors made a loud creak when she opened them, a blast of cool air came out of the doors opening rose loved it cold.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jokester120

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:06 pm
Mark looked at the doors before he looked back at his new mistress unwrapping one of the bandages that was around his arm showing a black and dark red tags that pierced his skin. He undid the other and started to fold them together.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 am
User Imagerose walked inside and put her hat on the top of her chair in the parlor, she looked over at mark " theres a garbage can in the kitchen " she said pointing over to the door on the otherside of the room. she locked the front door and headed to the hall way under the staircase " i'll be back " once out of sight she opened a heavy stone looking door and headed downstairs to the 'basement'.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:32 am
Mark looked at the trash can then tossed the bandages out and waited in the kitchen for whatever to happen. As time passed he leaned aganct the wall and ignored the sents of what was coming out of the fridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image
rose cleaned up the basement some and put everything in its place before walking back upstairs. she walked over to the kitchen and smelled the acrid stench of the dog " go upstairs and cleanse yourself, i wont be having such an unruly smell in my home. ". she beckoned him to follow her up the stairs to the bathroom, " the dogs smell overules the smell of his blood... i need to know wether it is good or not " she mumbled to herself.

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:06 pm
((I'm dropping out...no use being in a 1x1 rp. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:08 pm
Bo crashed through the door, shredding his skin and the sharp objects. "Freak," somebody yelled out. Bo turned into his werewolf form. "BARBARIAN BRUTE," Bo screamed out. "You're gonna die here," the same voice responded. Bo roared, and then turned back to his human form, collapsing onto the floor, doing his best to hide his raging sadness.  

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:15 pm
Mark nodded as he slowly followed after his mistress as she went up stairs his clawed feet clicking each time he toke a step closer to the top of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image
she opened the door to the bathroom and pulled back the curtain to the shower, she let the water run and made sure it was hot enough then stepped out of his way " try not to use all the hot water " she said before walking out. rose headed downstairs to the library and sat down at her desk " hmh, i thought having a disobediant slave would be entertaining... " she mumbled to herself.

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:33 am
Bo started pacing around. How the heck am I going to get out of here? Bo growled and punched the wall in frustration, and flinched, hoping no one heard that.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff