Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fight to Live. Live to Fight (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 am
"Aw.. Son of a..." Atella groaned, her eye twitching as things blurred and spun around in circles for her.
"The Hell was that for?!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 am
There was then a swift kick to Atella's stomach, sending her back into the target, and breaking through it...

A few of the Trainers and Gladiators began to watch.

"...I guess this counts as her Hazing, huh?"

"Yeah, but I think having Krom doing it is just MEAN..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:20 am
"Divinious has his reasons though.." The same Trainer who worked with Atella before she was switched off to Krom. "But if he just paired them up for her hazing, he's a bit late. And a bit cruel."

"Ohhhh... COME ON!" Atella groaned, slowly getting back up, having to use the target scraps to support herself up again. "This is a spar man! Not a real fight!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:23 am
"If you see this as a simple spar, then you will not be prepared to fight for your life in a real fight." Krom said, dropping the wooden blade and picking up one of his real blades.

"Well...We kinda DID want to show her how a real Gladiator fights..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:26 am
"She's a woman. What did you expect..? Their meant to be in the kitchens and not on the battle field."

Atella then just stared at the blades, her eyes widening even more.
"Oh... This will not end well..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:36 am
Krom charged in again, this time jumping into the air and bringing the blade down on her head again.

"...Get a healer over here...This might get bloody..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:40 am
"HOPEFULLY she won't die..." The Trainer grunted as he began walking away, looking for a healer.

Atella yelped, quickly bringing her blades up to block the attack while her legs spread out and stiffened so they'd absorb the blow without causing her to fall over.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 am
When the attack stopped, Krom decided to continue the assault from above, striking at her blades and waiting for her guard to break. Sparks began to fly due to this as well. Thankfully the training area was only sand...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:51 am
Atella's guard held up, but her strength and energy were the cost of it. It had already been dwindled from the training she had before the spar, and absorbing Krom's constant blows weren't really helping. Desperate, she pulled back one blade and used the other to block the blows. She then rolled her arm holding the free blade around, causing the wire to then whip out and wrap itself around Krom's wrist. As soon as that happened, Atella's free hand then jerked forward to grab a handful of the wire before yanking on it, pulling the hand wielding his sword away.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:17 pm
When the arm was pulled away, Krom grabbed her by the face and raised her into the air. He then slammed her into the ground, making an indent of her body on the ground. The arm with the blade was then moved, making the blade be right at her neck.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:20 pm
Atella grunted when she was slammed into the ground, growling at Krom before going completely silent as she felt the coldness of his blade on her neck.
"...Okay... You win this one..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 pm
Krom gave a grunt before standing up and placing his blade back in the sheathe, right next to the second one. He walked right passed all of the Trainers and Gladiators watching. It would be more accurate to say that they moved out of the way...

A few of the other Gladiators rushed over to Atella.
"Hey! Girly! You still breathing??"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:52 pm
Atella looked over at the Gladiator that spoke, giving them a dull glare.
"Well, my chest is rising and falling, so I think it's safe to assume so." She grunted sarcastically, sitting up, a pained expression coming across her face as her body ached after being thrown around like a rag doll.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:56 pm
"The hell did you to to get such a beating!? Make fun of his reasons for being here!?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:59 pm
"I haven't even said a word to him!" Atella snapped. "You wanna know how my day has gone so far? I woke up, got something to eat, got dragged out here to trained which I did for about an hour, then the big man comes down here and tells us Krom is now my new trainer!" She yelled, flailing her arms about for a moment, before wincing again in pain.

"God damn it... EVERYTHING HURTS!!"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces