Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Mario Sunshine, baby ~♥~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L a s t B a s t a r d

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:58 pm
Next time anyone says anything bad about Sunshine give em' a good ol' kick in the a**! I loved that game!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:43 pm
Meta_Fish
Owwin
I think Galaxy and Sunshine were both great in unique ways. I thought the bosses in Sunshine were way better than the ones in Galaxy.
I can only remember Petey and Bowser from Sunshine. x_x Maybe it's just that Galaxy is newer, but Bouldergeist and the giant metal spider were pretty memorable to me, as well as the new Petey (and fire version) and the awesome Bowser battles (even if they were all the same style).
But, there were 2 Petey bosses, 2 Gooper Blooper battles, Wriggler on the beach, Mecha Bowser roller coaster battle, the shadowy manta ray, and King Boo.  

Owwin

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:55 pm
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
I think Galaxy and Sunshine were both great in unique ways. I thought the bosses in Sunshine were way better than the ones in Galaxy.
I can only remember Petey and Bowser from Sunshine. x_x Maybe it's just that Galaxy is newer, but Bouldergeist and the giant metal spider were pretty memorable to me, as well as the new Petey (and fire version) and the awesome Bowser battles (even if they were all the same style).
But, there were 2 Petey bosses, 2 Gooper Blooper battles, Wriggler on the beach, Mecha Bowser roller coaster battle, the shadowy manta ray, and King Boo.
Not to mention the giant eel.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 pm
digi734
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Not to mention the giant eel.
Eely mouth yeah  

Owwin

DivineDragonTiki

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:13 pm
L a s t B a s t a r d
Next time anyone says anything bad about Sunshine give em' a good ol' kick in the a**! I loved that game!
Me Too! I love every thing about it... besides the serects, I always failed at them. '~'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:43 pm
DivineDragonTiki
L a s t B a s t a r d
Me Too! I love every thing about it... besides the serects, I always failed at them. '~'

The secrets killed me too :T  

PCB Alice Margatroid

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:57 pm
I hated the ******** blue coins. God in a ******** I hated collecting those. I never got all the shines in that game because it got to the point where I'd have to scour every inch of every level for ******** blue coins.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:30 pm
Meta_Fish
I hated the ******** blue coins. God in a ******** I hated collecting those. I never got all the shines in that game because it got to the point where I'd have to scour every inch of every level for ******** blue coins.
I liked blue coins. I didn't like the purple coin thing honestly. Collect 100 coins, but that might be too hard so we are gonna put special coins in a line so they are easy to find, oh and sometimes we make it too tough to get 100 in the limit so we are gonna put 150 in. Know what ******** it take the power star.  

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 pm
Owwin
Meta_Fish
I liked blue coins. I didn't like the purple coin thing honestly. Collect 100 coins, but that might be too hard so we are gonna put special coins in a line so they are easy to find, oh and sometimes we make it too tough to get 100 in the limit so we are gonna put 150 in. Know what ******** it take the power star.
I can see why you wouldn't like collecting 100 Purple Coins. It has its pros and cons when compared to collecting 100 coins in one of the other games to get a star/shine, I suppose, and I understand why they didn't just have you collect 100 regular coins. Some of the purple coin challenges got pretty difficult, like the one on the giant 8-bit Luigi that gets ******** up when you walk over him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:02 am
I never really liked/finished any of the 3-D Marios, to be honest. I can see their appeal, but I never got comfortable enough with the controls to enjoy them.  

Cabron the Swan

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:10 am
that game was AWE-SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serina Beach was gorgeous, but it was hard......Noki Bay was cool to!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:45 am
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
I can see why you wouldn't like collecting 100 Purple Coins. It has its pros and cons when compared to collecting 100 coins in one of the other games to get a star/shine, I suppose, and I understand why they didn't just have you collect 100 regular coins. Some of the purple coin challenges got pretty difficult, like the one on the giant 8-bit Luigi that gets ******** up when you walk over him.
Yeah I will admit I actually liked the luigi one.  

Owwin

Rargon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:48 am
I loved everything about Sunshine:

*The Clickty-Clank Noise Mario made when he had that huge a** gadget behind him
*Your weapon was water... =D
*Stage creativity

And more! But the only thing that killed the game was Bowser's fight, nothe fight was epic, it was his fawkin' voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:44 am
that game is so underrated....same as earthbound....both great games razz  

Kupara246936

2,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Evamortte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 pm
Sunshine is better because Im not mr gay.
End arguement.

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces