Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rain Library [Destroyed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:21 pm
((ok xD sorry, I'll get the hang of it soon lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:25 pm
Sabia was not mad at Akkari, she understood the other side of the job but she always thought in your own village you should try to work together. She sighed and looked up at Z-A-D-O-K (lol) with a smile "Would you like to try to make a game plan?" she asked not wanting to do something that he did not want to do.

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:30 pm
"Well we aren't going to get much variety from two mokuton user but let me hear what you got."
Zadok said looking at Sabia with waiting eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:34 pm
"Well you are right there isn't much stuff to do with it...do they even have ower clan scroll?" Sabia asked a bit annoyed but calmed down "Ok what are you learning?" she asked getting another sheet of paper out writing out her list of jutu..

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:39 pm
((Sooner or later you're gonna have to tell me if her boobs are the same size as the profile pic. XD))
"No they don't. And i'm learning suiton."

Zadok said simply.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:06 pm
((Lol well she's 12 so a bit smaller xD))
"Same here...so maybe ummm... Sabia looked at the list of water justu from her scroll and started muttering "of cores we'll need to learn how to control it first....then we could... she started to take notes down "If Akkari would do a fire justu wail we to a water it'll make mist before ower target would get there so it would be harder for them to see then you, me or both could learn an do Mizutamari no Jutsu hiding near the road making an ambush essay. We can try trap them?" she muttered and started to draw what would happen an smiled. "If we could get the scroll for the blood line then we could use that to trap them and Akkari could burn them!" Sabia said excitedly but knew it was just a rough draft.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 pm
((I really wanted chakra mouths sad ))

"Well thats a great plan if our enemy really gives us time to do all that in a sequence."
Zadok said adding constructive criticism.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:57 pm
Sabia looked at Zadok and giggled "That is why we have so much mist, It'll give us time to do it right in front of there noses." she staded and looked at her notes "But this is only a first draft so it might end up being something TOTALLY different at the end and thanks for pointing that out tho...the mist may not be that much cover..." Sabia said thinking and put her notes for that plan and the drawing in in a pile. She pulled over her panda shaped back-pack and got a folder out with a label on it saying ~PLANS~. Sabia took the pile of the ambush plan and put it away. "I guess we'll work on that one later..." she muttered as she got her scroll out again "Are you planing to use the Universal ninjustu's too?"
she asked getting up to go get it for herself.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin

Akkari wanted to help, she felt bag for being mean to them."Just make sure we carfully plan out any combinations that involve Katon and Mokuton. Oh and Fire and Water, well your right Sabia, I can control the temprature of the fire to turn it into mist. Ok let me think of something else."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 pm
Sabai smiled at Akkari "Thank you!" she said happily and bowed a little to her."If you have any ideas just let me know." She said excited for what Akkair comes up with. She went to go get the universal ninjustu and tried too look for a medical scroll but there was no medical scroll. Sabai frowned but knew if it had to come to it she would just goto another village and get one so she went back to her seat with the scrolls she has.
User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:46 am
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X

Red X had already written down the jutsu that he wanted on his painting scroll, which was rather extensive and variably opened. He then walked out of the Library, as he was being rather ignored, and said "Hurry up slowpokes." and left the Library with his list of jutsu to learn, which wasn't much. He went out with Academy and Genin jutsu, as well as Academy and Genin Universal Ninjutsu, and the Art of Water Walking technique.

(Exit to Academy--> wink

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:40 am
"Be right back."
Zadok said as he walked away and picked up a universal jutsu scroll and then went back to Sabia and Akkari. He thought it was pointless for the 3 to plan knowing that all three of them wouldn't be in the same squad.

brileone

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 am
Sabia realized the whole point of her being there so she looked at her list and frowned "Disappointing that there is no medical scrolls...." she said and got out of her seat and got her list, pencil and scroll. She put the scrolls back and sighed "I'll explain to him when I get there..." she muttered and left with list and pencil in hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:45 am
Zadok just simply followed behind his teammates and headed back to the academy.

brileone

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 am
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin

Oragmai no Dara

Akkari headed back to the academy.