Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Light or Dark OCC. Check for Updates! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:16 pm
You know, I'm on this little rant right now...so don't take offense, any of you.

But what Alpha is right about it that you do need to clean up your posts. Alot of you do. Not the whole fact that you all don't post literate and what not, but you have to clean your posts. Periods, Commas, you know, such like that! That would help work things out too you know........  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:17 pm
Well what is taking you so long to tear down my character. I said I quit. And I am not making excuses about being too busy to at least slap up a good post. That is what I am arguing against, I am busier then all hells get out on my work days and I still manage to put things up. And you can call me a quitter It does not phase me. I just want my character profile down and I would love to follow your suggestion but I'll be honest in that. I cannot! I cannot make a story line even if It bit me square in the butt on a golden platter. I cannot get enough facts story and whatever else together to even make a damn good starter. I can't seem to do that and that is where my weakness is the most.

Yeah know what. This is not working. Why don't you give me an hour to think about it. Because in most terms okay granted you are right. I don't keep up with things as much as I usually do and this is the only one I have really been keeping up with. I left Eaten Alive, I left the Slave and Master one, and I left the other Slave and Master one. I left all these things because I did get fed up with the lack of typing. And because of that I apologize. I honestly did not have any right to yell at you because of this or use the colorful language I decided to use. Give me time to think about it. Perhaps I could just not get involved with those who I feel... are not up to my... Limbo bar. Sound Fair. Or if you want you can just kick me off.  

Alpha_Rain

ixNight

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:21 pm
I know everyone's heard this before but I'm saying this for both sides, "Nobody is perfect." That's all. And I think that's all we need to hear now. Back to the roleplay now? No more arguments, squat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:21 pm
Raygnar Havon
LADYS CALM THE HELL DOWN I CAME HERE TO SEE THE DAMN OOC THREAD AND THIS IS WHAT I FIND Alpha you have no room to complain ok some of us wont be able to even get on in the next month and a half because his life is so FIng screwed up right now he needs to go in to the Airforce to start finding a way out of the hell hole hes in and i agree with candy on this ok so every one doesnt post a whole lot to your bigg a** paragraph i know what your talking about ok unlike you and i and several others you arent sporting two different conversations at once sometimes you got to work with what you got you used to get on to me for some reason i forget cuz my memory is really bad at that but that doesnt mean you have to slanderize and quit like a big baby cuz someone cant post to your liking ok so GET THE HELL OVER IT YOUR NOT A FING GODDESS OR QUEEN OK thats life some are better at this rp thing than others ok i know this when i first started to rp i didnt know how then i start and i found i had a real nack for it but ive met and rped with others who arnt sogreat at least some people try to get a few lines out but sometimes thy have other things to do ok like school or work and they all cant get out a bunch of lines acceptible to your speciafications so live with it ok I MEAN GOD DAMN IT LIVE WITH IT scream

Oh My Goddess... See I knew you had it in you Ray Ray. I mean seriously that is the most you have typed ever. There is like a million spelling errors in it but I always look past that, because not everyone has Firefox will spell check programmed into it. But none the less I knew you had it in you and I saw that you were doing better and better with your posts. So we have to get you mad for you to post... Like that though? I'm not teasing unfortunately. I am serious... How can I get you to post like THAT most often?  

Alpha_Rain

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:25 pm
No, not back to RP. This isn't settled yet.

Meh, truth be told. I like having you in most RP's I'm in Alpha because of your literacy and good character play but I like to make sure I have my pairings mapped out and I can never figure out who to pair you with or who you want to be paired with. I'd like to have you in alot of things I plan on creating. It's not like you suck or anything, cause you really don't, its just you need to calm down and just get over the fact that some people can't be as good as others.

Yes yes nobodies perfect and all that jazz.

We aren't done settling things, no RP continuance till it's fully settled.

Good job ray...haha  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:29 pm
*Sigh* I admit, I'm an impatient one, haha!

ixNight

Fatcat

Alpha_Rain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:34 pm
Its just one of those pet peeves of mine and I let it get the better of me some times. I also need to lay off such sexual imagination as well. That is one of the reasons I quit the whole Vampire Slave thing. I found out you had no such interest and it was like a bummer and a drown for me. But none the less no such worries are happening here. You don't have to pair me up with anyone I do like attempting to be helpful. I will simple grant the girl the gloves and the daggers for free, no kissing involved. But be warned that this is the only time that I give away something like that for free with a barter.

Mr. Spanks gave me a good barter last night for a orb that I have... NO CLUE... What it did. But that's not important. I am settled down. I will attempt to overlook the short posts and the one liners. I will not quit unless suddenly everyone else but me is doing one liners... which I doubt will happen. So with what I am going to do settled, we can erase the three other oocs on the forum... And continue. I will just have to get over my pet peeve.

Oh yeah and I already am pairing up with someone who talked to me about it last night. Its going to put a wicked hard twist into the story which might make it a lot more difficult for the Angelic and Demonic kingdom. I hope you enjoy the twist. Though I might consider changing the title of the forum for awhile to perhaps. Angels/Demons Vs Scyr...scyrer...Those other guys.......  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:40 pm
haha the deceit continues!

Well..its a good thing I backed up everyones profiles on my computer so when people wanted to "quit" but changed their minds I could just put it back up. hehe  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:45 pm
I come back from the hospital and this is what I see? Geez...

I think you guys are taking this way out of hand. Some people are literate, some people aren't. You just gotta learn to live with it.

Alpha, that pertains to you y'know. I know you hate writing long sentences only to get a few words back, but some people aren't capable of giving you such feedback.

Of course, you guys have to see it from Alpha's perspective as well. Don't you think it would be annoying if someone wasn't putting any effort into RP'ing with you? I know it would be irritating for me.

Either way, can you guys just be nice, forget about this whole thing and open the thread back up? :'<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:49 pm
So is it safe to continue now?

Oh hush Swaggy. If I wanted your opinion I would pull it from my Zipper! lol  

Alpha_Rain

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:50 pm
Oh har ******** har. >w>

Don't push me furball. This hip contusion hurts like hell. Rofl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:50 pm
uhhh ok.. what's going on? Candy is now mad and I am afraid of roleplaying because she says whoever posts will kick the character out o.o... yip.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:53 pm
what the hell.....

What the hell happened to start this up?

I was gone for most of the day well not my day but am guessing everyone here is US or Canada and then the fan is like I'm covered in s**t help me  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Good Job Rokoka, I was seriously going to delete you..but you fixed it just in time...hah.  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas