Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which Sidekick Characters do you prefer most?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:35 pm
It falls between Billy Coen and Ada Wong for me... Hmm...
question

I'd have to say Billy Coen.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:51 pm
Evayne_Bathory
It falls between Billy Coen and Ada Wong for me... Hmm...
question

I'd have to say Billy Coen.
Yeah, you'd definitely want someone trustworthy. And when it comes to trust, between Billy and Ada, well, there really is no contest. Hell, I'd trust Billy over Barry.  

Biohazard EXTREME

noel2evil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:58 pm
hey,you forgot Jill Valentine,how can you forget her,shes the best(but not better than Claire)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:17 pm
noel2evil
hey,you forgot Jill Valentine,how can you forget her,shes the best(but not better than Claire)
Yeah but we're talking about partner characters. Jill was never a partner character like Barry, or Carlos.

Oh an by the way, Jill is better than Claire. Claire never had any proffessional training, and Jill was in S.T.A.R.S.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
noel2evil
Yeah but we're talking about partner characters. Jill was never a partner character like Barry, or Carlos.

Oh an by the way, Jill is better than Claire. Claire never had any proffessional training, and Jill was in S.T.A.R.S.

Yes yes and jill is way hotter than claire..LMFAO  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
noel2evil

Do you honestly think Claire learned all she knows by herself? I think we can all say Chris and Claire are close and I really think she knows all she does from him. Not to mention I think the game gives you clues why she is as good as she is for a ciziten...Why do you think she can out run a chopper? Chris obviously teaches her something. AND we all know we expect her to know something as someone related to him.

And also Jill may have had training...But yet Claire is just a normal person with skill. Which in my book makes her better because she can survive with out any training from a force of some kind.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:08 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Do you honestly think Claire learned all she knows by herself? I think we can all say Chris and Claire are close and I really think she knows all she does from him. Not to mention I think the game gives you clues why she is as good as she is for a ciziten...Why do you think she can out run a chopper? Chris obviously teaches her something. AND we all know we expect her to know something as someone related to him.

And also Jill may have had training...But yet Claire is just a normal person with skill. Which in my book makes her better because she can survive with out any training from a force of some kind.
I'm not saying that Claire is just anothe Civilian, I have no doubt that she learned more than a legal share of training from Chris, but all in all, Jill is still elite.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:22 am
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

I'm not saying that Claire is just anothe Civilian, I have no doubt that she learned more than a legal share of training from Chris, but all in all, Jill is still elite.

i agree, jill and chris had lots of training.
i am not sure about claire. chris might have taught her to defend herself as umbrella were after her  

A5116278

Chris8904

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:24 pm
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

i agree, jill and chris had lots of training.
i am not sure about claire. chris might have taught her to defend herself as umbrella were after her

Claire may be a regular citizen but when you come to think about it Jill was trained yah maybe but we know Jill has more experience dealing with critical situations. Thats my persona opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:41 am
Chris8904
Claire may be a regular citizen but when you come to think about it Jill was trained yah maybe but we know Jill has more experience dealing with critical situations. Thats my persona opinion.
Chris was in STARS. I'm sure that if Claire was as good as Jill, he would have hooked her up with a job, at the bery least in the PD.
It just makes sense that Jill is better, and therefore, I'd like her more as my partner in survival.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904
Chris was in STARS. I'm sure that if Claire was as good as Jill, he would have hooked her up with a job, at the bery least in the PD.
It just makes sense that Jill is better, and therefore, I'd like her more as my partner in survival.

Yes and she could unlock locked doors with a lock pick..LMFAO  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:12 pm
Chris8904
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904

Yes and she could unlock locked doors with a lock pick..LMFAO

Oh, she was a member of Delta Force at one time as well. That's one good point. She can open locked doors (though I would shoot through them smile ) That's another point right there. She's survived the mansion and Racoon City incident, giving her knowledge of both monsters and how to get out of some dangerous situations. Plus she's Uber hot cool . So through a unanimous decision (unanimous=me) I would choose Jill as my sidekick/partner/meatshield.  

Unavailable2

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:29 pm
Chaotic Nobody
Oh, she was a member of Delta Force at one time as well. That's one good point. She can open locked doors (though I would shoot through them smile ) That's another point right there. She's survived the mansion and Racoon City incident, giving her knowledge of both monsters and how to get out of some dangerous situations. Plus she's Uber hot cool . So through a unanimous decision (unanimous=me) I would choose Jill as my sidekick/partner/meatshield.
Well... You can't! Cause I already chose her... Here let me partner you up with... Umm... Carlos.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chaotic Nobody
Well... You can't! Cause I already chose her... Here let me partner you up with... Umm... Carlos.
Nu-uh! I took Carlos xd Because he could teach me Spanish swearwords as well.  

Valimai

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:38 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
Nu-uh! I took Carlos xd Because he could teach me Spanish swearwords as well.
Alright, let's see.... Chaotic could have...

Umm....

Anette...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas