Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 am
"....And take some advice from the gigantic talking mutant shark..." Brad said, his eye still twitching.
"You DON'T want the second option...Unless you like objects being shoved down your throat."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm
"Fine...I'll eat this...thing..." Sayuri said, taking one of the bacon. She nibbled in it lightly, trying to not expose herself to such a food.  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:03 pm
"And those objects can vary from funnels to tubes... Depending on Calvin's mood." Michael said, sitting back up and continuing down the aisle.

"This is gonna be a loooooooong day..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:14 pm
"Ya think..?" Brad asked with a groan, looking over at Michael.

"And I swear to god, if Calvin makes me want to help with these injections, I WILL eat him..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:44 pm
"That seems a little harsh...don't you think?" Sayuri asked, in a curious acidic tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 pm
"You know he's going to." Michael sighed, looking back at Brad to frown at him sympathetically. "You're the only one strong enough to handle the kids without them causing too much damage to themselves, ourselves, or the laboratory." He said with a groan.

Michael then slowly looked back at Sayuri's cage, frowning at her as well.
"You'll quickly learn this is how Calvin and this place of his is ran. Everything is cruel here."

"Except for us." Jacob grunted, giving Michael a cold glare.

"...Yes, you guys are the exception." Michael smirked, looking at Jacob and then slowly turning to Abagail...

...Who had now turned her back to everyone, her wings folded around herself even more to block out the surrounding world.

"...Some of you."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:48 pm
Rune looked up at Abagail, since her wings were folded he decided she couldn't see anything. He crawled over to the edge of his cage and snuck some bacon from her bowl quickly then started eating it, making sure Michael couldn't see him.

"Michael are you done feeding them yet?" Sean asked as he walked into the room. He ignored the experiments growls and glares, he'd herd them enough that it didn't borther him. He stopped when he saw Sayuri was awake. "Ah perfect timing." He said smirking at her. "You woke up in time for injections."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm
"What? Injections?" Sayuri asked, confused. I knew I should have told my parents I wanted to leave that school to stay in Japan...Why was I so stupid not to?! "How is this a perfect time? Nothing is perfect about injections Sire..." Sayuri pointed out, annoyed and afraid of what this man was talking about.  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:15 pm
"In that case you'll be first." Sean said crouching in front of her cage, grinning widely. "I'm sure you'll like them as much as the other children, i certainly do."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm
Sayuri looked at the others in the cages for support. "How can I like something I do not agree with... How can I like something I never wanted... How can I like something that I never believed was necessary? Answer my questions mister, and I'll consider liking the thing I never wanted to experience." she said, growing more annoyed.  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:28 pm
"It doesn't matter what you agree with or like, you'll be getting the injections just like all the others, willing or not." Sean chuckled at her reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:34 pm
Sayuri glared at the man before her. I really hate these Americans now... "Ah lets just get this stupid shot done... It can't be that bad right?" she said, trying to sound as optimistic as possible.  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm
Sean smirked at her before standing up. "Just keep telling yourself that, kid."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:44 pm
"What are you going to keep standing there? Lets get this over with!" Sayuri ordered, completely almost to her limits.  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:51 pm
Sean ignored Sayuri and looked at Michael. "Well are you done or not, i'm tired of waiting because you feel the need to comfort them during meal time."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff