Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Women Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:32 am
I say just let him be. She is at your house now and now you can start the fire to bigger things with her. He is just going to be a cheating whore his whole life. Sucks for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:36 am
ok my turn...
there is this girl that i am in love with. I know that i love her without a doubt in my mind, she has done so much to help me, she is irreplaceable.
But i cant be with her for 4 years... And even if i did date her before that, it wouldn't really mean much.
Now i know it sounds premature to say this, but i do plan on marrying this girl. And the problem i have, is....complicated i guess. She dose not show that she cares as much anymore, and is stubborn as hell, and wont do anything for me...
A few days ago she realized that a bit and called me crying, saying she felt like a terrible person because she could never do anything for me, and that she never did. Examples of things is she wanted help learning about Oblivion, and i tried to make her say please and she straight refused. Also she refuses to send me pictures of her face, well a good picture of her face anyway, because she is afraid I'm not going to like her...and i don't know how to convince her otherwise, i have tried everything...
So what do you guys think? any opinions? anyone going trough the same thing?

*Crosses fingers hes 1/2 as lucky as Hiro was*  

Sindenky

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:41 am
I wouldn't know what to say about this, since I never really had a girlfriend...

Though maybe you guys should hang out more, and help each other out. Then maybe things will go back to like they were before, and then you can take things higher from there.

But hey that's just an opinion. You should probably take a girl's opinion on this.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:44 am
She is a girl, of course she is going to be insecure about her looks and be afraid to send pics of it. Just make sure when you see her just tell her how beautiful she is as much as you can and use other words other then beautiful like angelic, gorgeous, breathe-taking, etc... They like it when you use different words, they have more meaning. Maybe eventually she will be open to sending you pictures and maybe even tell her that you would love her no matter what she looks like in a picture if you are really serious and what not. About her not seeming to care anymore, just tell her how you feel. Be open to her and just be open with each other completely.

I hope I helped a little. I tried. xp

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:45 am
ninja_lord
ok my turn...
there is this girl that i am in love with. I know that i love her without a doubt in my mind, she has done so much to help me, she is irreplaceable.
But i cant be with her for 4 years... And even if i did date her before that, it wouldn't really mean much.
Now i know it sounds premature to say this, but i do plan on marrying this girl. And the problem i have, is....complicated i guess. She dose not show that she cares as much anymore, and is stubborn as hell, and wont do anything for me...
A few days ago she realized that a bit and called me crying, saying she felt like a terrible person because she could never do anything for me, and that she never did. Examples of things is she wanted help learning about Oblivion, and i tried to make her say please and she straight refused. Also she refuses to send me pictures of her face, well a good picture of her face anyway, because she is afraid I'm not going to like her...and i don't know how to convince her otherwise, i have tried everything...
So what do you guys think? any opinions? anyone going trough the same thing?

*Crosses fingers hes 1/2 as lucky as Hiro was*

How old are you?
How old is she?
How long have you known her?
Is she already in a relationship?
How far apart are you two right now?
Why do you have to wait so long to see her?
What are you to her?
How many past relationships have both you and her been in?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:49 am
all what you guys said helps, but its stuff i have tried...and i didnt want you to ask those questions but here we go.
How old are you?
How old is she?
How long have you known her?
coming up on 2 years
Is she already in a relationship?
not anymore, was when we first met.
How far apart are you two right now?
me: Ohio, Her: Arizona
Why do you have to wait so long to see her?
The age difference, i may meet her before that, like visit her, but it cant lead to anything...
What are you to her?
She says she loves me, and want to marry me too, but thats the problem is i cant believe her since i dont think she understands what shes saying to me. Im not with her so she can have a highschool life, no matter how much it kills me, but shes not even doing that =/  

Sindenky

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:49 am
Oh wait, are you even going out with the girl? If you aren't don't take my advice. lol

EDIT: My only statement is, long distance relationships are hard. That is all I can say about that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:00 am
Damn right it can't lead to anything! I hate to say it, but the truth is that she is WAY too young to know what real love is, or what it means to truly want to marry somebody. If you got together now, you'd both be miserable. I say if it's just a fling then as a guy you should take her v-card (if she still has it) while you have the chance and then break it off nice and easy. As scrapples said, long distance relationships almost never work out, especially with someone as young as you and her. If you're really as serious as marriage though, which at your age is also probable that you understand love just about as much as she does i.e. not at all, then I suggest you fall out with her now. Save her like a bottle of wine. Get out and get into a serious relationship with a few other women, and she should do the same. In about six years from now if you meet up with your highschool sweetheart and you two are both single and still have feelings for each other, then that's love baby.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 am
Fenrir Graveheart
Damn right it can't lead to anything! I hate to say it, but the truth is that she is WAY too young to know what real love is, or what it means to truly want to marry somebody. If you got together now, you'd both be miserable. I say if it's just a fling then as a guy you should take her v-card (if she still has it) while you have the chance and then break it off nice and easy. If you're really as serious as marriage though, which at your age is also probable that you understand love just about as much as she does i.e. not at all, then I suggest you fall out with her now. Save her like a bottle of wine. Get out and get into a serious relationship with a few other women, and she should do the same. In about six years from now if you meet up with your highschool sweetheart and you two are both single and still have feelings for each other, then that's love baby.

Damn straight.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:24 am
rusbob13
Constipated Emotion
@Hiro: yeah pretty mcuh everyone in that sitation is screwed. Lol. Good luck though.

@Oni: I do love her, she just doesn't believe me due to my former whorish nature. lol. Just because its not all about sex doesn't make me want it less. D; Its so addicting. XD

@Loller: Lol. I'm not retarded. xD Of course I try to ease her into wanting it. Lol. And I'm no rapist. lol. I would never do it by force. :]

unless she wanted it by force ;D

Just yell 'SUPRISE!!!!' adn its not rape cause you told her.  

irishshamrock12

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:49 am
im actually positive that i know what love is, theres not a doubt in my mind.
But my point is, that i want to wait for her, more than anything in the world, but sometimes its freaking hard as ********, so im asking for advice.
The advice to hit it and quit it, ******** that. i could and would NEVER do that to her. She so much better than that...
the thought to get out, im considering. Because yes, i know she cant understand love. But i think that when she dose learn, that she MAY actually love me.
What i dont want is for her to think she loves me and then one day realize she dosnt, but by that time its to late.
so i mean, i want some advice for this, a way to help her "grow up" a bit faster. She already emotionally smarter than people her age, thats the ONLY reason i even consider my feelings for her.
This isnt like something were im just looking for someone to be with, or something. I have thought long and hard on this, and decided that she is what i want more than anything in the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:54 am
Well... Seeing as she's 14... Maybe... You should... move on.. Let her have a normal highschool life... Let her grow up on her own time... And live your life. Then maybe when she's older.. if the feelings are still there... You guys could try it...  

FullbusterOrleans

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:05 am
thats the current plan....not working out so well, any pointers on how to control my emotions of raging-ness?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:34 pm
Ninja. I have a few pieces of advice.
1. Long distance relationships never work out... ever. And they suck a**.
2. Get over her man. Shes ******** 14.
3. You dont know what love is. Most people dont comprehend love until they are in their late 20s. Normally what you think is love is just lust.
4. I suggest completely stop talking to her for a few months and date some girls man! Trust me it works.
5. Dont ever hook up with girls over the internet. They lie. Alot. Girls are more afraid to be who they are on the internet than real life. >>

GO SCREW SOME OTHER BROAD!  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out