Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sengetsu Vs. Kazuo and Yokai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((He has a point. I'm tired of seeing higher level sharingan users using high level eye techniques all the time like its never going to really damage or kill them.))
((Even though I've got eternal I rarely use susanoo I've only ever used it once in like the year I've had it, though I use amaterasu once in awhile to take advantage of it's effect to burn through anything.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:33 pm
(I was just informed of this and read through all of it. 1. Koisu there is no posted shushin in the jutsu list so if you could please direct me to that that would be great. 2. Sen...Tenshi's right, you said flaming...meaning it was an elemental shushin, which states that you can't use them to escape battle. 3. How are you still alive? Even in the manga, Sasuke almost killed himself by performing the technique just once. Excuse me, but the fact that you just threatened to come into my village just grasped my attention)  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
((ok i've been asked to step in and solve something. From what I was told Sen used

1, Susanoo Three Times
2. Amaterasu Three Times

Can i get a confermation on this or someone to correct me?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:34 pm
(Yea just about that many times.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:34 pm
((i think i was the only one too check, but i actually went back on these pages and the ones at the gate. from now to the start of the fight. want links?

edit: yeah scrapples was defending against them and helped me a few times. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:06 pm
((Ok then, Jedi stated once that after using Amaterasu twice he would be to drained to even fight. That was at a time where he had Eternal Sharingan. So considering he did that 3 times, on top of 3 Susanoo. yeah that pretty much should have killed you from overuse.

However I will reference that in Itachi's final battle he was able to use one of each of the three jutsu before being overcome. But he was only a normal mangekyo user and had been fighting a terminal illness which at the time of the fight he was at the end of his life.

So then considering the Sen is a Kage, has eternal sharingan, and has samahada. He might be able to pull off that much, though it would be a strech if it didn't kill him he would still probley be unable to move. Also I don't know what else he has been using this fight if he had tossed out a lot of S ranked Jutsu then yeah he probley dead.

Sorry I know I didn't really help much, im a hyuga so I don't know a lot about the sharingan.))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 pm
((he did, summoning, mass manipulations of amaterasu which he even covered himself and a gaint dog. He used a few S ranks and then other techniques as well. If you read susanno in wiki, using it drains both spiritual, and physical energy. And, he combined the two which would drain even more chakra then it would of seperately. Actually he did both at the same time two times i think.....he kept trying to kill the salamander. then shadow clones were made a few times. He took an explosive note on the back of samehada which was on his back. Sasuke used it once and it almost killed him, even madara said it was very rare to use due to the backfire, and he has eternal and more then likely higher then kage rank. Itachi did all three, but only used them once each time.

Its ok, i know. I'm only saying it should of killed him, if not left him imobilized and nearly dead, or out cold. If you give me a moment i can pull each technique he did))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 pm
((well nvm, too many posts. but he did like two or three summoning, a dome, used a jutsu that would of destroyed the village, alot of amaterasu manipulation and susanno and the combo of the two....alot alot of jutsu and other stuff...))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:44 pm
((Well I'm a experienced sharingan user and for him to use susanoo that long would drain alot out of him. Amaterasu wouldn't drain him too much but he did use alot of it. Personally I believe he would of been very, very drained maybe even unable to move and if he could move he would be slow and weak.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:24 pm
(.......o.O......uhhhhh ima post..... o.o)

Yokai turned around and sat down on the floor. He thought about what he did during this fight, which was basically... nothing. He used both his sharingan, his byakugan, his Ying Yang dual swords, and his bloodline, and still he wasn't able to do much. He sighed as he looked down and wondered if would get any stronger. He then walked over to Yuki, who is on the ground asleep and picked her up. The dog snored as it slept.

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:47 pm
Yokai haeded to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:48 pm
((I appoligize for the wait eveyone. I really had to look at this cause I didn't want to just kill him off without giving him a chance...so this is where we at.

He is alive, but badly badly damaged talking about torn mucles, internal bleeding, organ failure, can't use any jutsu, can barely move, and will die in 10 posts without a Jonin or higher ranked Medical Ninja healing him with Chiyos life transfer (which wont kill them since he not dead yet) or Circle of Enlightenment Jutsu (which can use anyone who knows medical jutsu)

So yep that was the decision reached by the crew, so continue...unless no one cares anymore.))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:12 pm
((so do i post or what? he'll have to repost because he still shouldn't be able to shushin after what he did and him being attacked....so....what do i post? Stopping him from moving or something?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:14 pm
((Well if he moving he like crawling on the ground or something since he probley fall over anysecond. I mean he knocking on death's door here))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:17 pm
((In other words, as Mortal Kombat would say,

FINISH HIM!
lol))

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff