Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jake vs Fenrir (Gates Battle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:18 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((I wonder why he didn't post today? We already know what happens in the next post. There's nothing either one of us can do to change the big sun blast that's going to blow this entire place up.))
((Yeah I'm almost positive I seen him online today?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:25 pm
((He was on for a while earlier, but then just left without posting. Maybe he's trying to think of a way out of this, because once I live through this Jake is going to be either too exhausted to do anything, or he's going to be unconscious.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:53 pm
((Fenrir will you kill jake? Donno cause it looks like you will. Dark I dont mind the would I use "will" a lot of times. Well its a lot cause Zeramaru talks a lot and he keeps explaining how this poison will work. "This will... Then you will.. and then I will... LOL

The best way to kill jake is to literally eat him. I found turning into the yonbi and trying to eat people effective. anyway EMS is useful but dont stretch your limit I am watching this fight smile

Do not blow up this village. If you start detonating it I'm gonna use ray.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 pm
((I haven't made up my mind yet. As a character Fenrir should be merciless, and kill him in the most brutal but honorable fashion (I'm not gonna take you to masumi to have your d**k burned off buyo), but as a player I don't want to kill buyo's guy, because I know it sucks to lose a character you put so much effort into like that and I don't think buyo would kill me if the situation was reversed. Besides, buyo is a good rper. Though I think its funny you'd suggest devouring him, as that was what I was planning on Fenrir doing if I did choose to kill him. Either that, or formal beheading, which would've been the more honorable approach.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:48 pm
((Usually I just go for the kill but if I want to keep them alive I usually just badly wound them then leave.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:51 pm
((Have you ever had your main character killed off?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:18 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Have you ever had your main character killed off?))
((Yes I was death godded once and it really disapointed me for all the wasted work I put into him. The only people I killed where people that where trying to kill me or attack my village. Thankfully though bb undid all the death god kills.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:23 pm
((Yeah. Big ups to bb for giving us our characters back.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:23 pm
((Well if you do kill him I need a cadaver Fenrir... Medic I need some training and without Psycho Zeramaru on random chaotic sprees I'm out of cadavers... he only had 2 that he did not turn into human puppets ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:33 am
Jake "The Light Bringer" Libra
A-Rank Wandering nin

I am the Light from the heavens, and the Darkness it cannot reach......

((
@ All: Sorry, haven't been posting cause while it says i'm online, i'm not acturely on the site (and when i am, its only to make a quick response, not to post), its just Gaia is my home page, and i create tabs, rather than navigate away. And Jake is running during and after this, cause My character expects this to kill you (But i let people choose to die or not, cause its not fair to take a characters life with a jutsu of this size), or if not, Badly wound you. (And even if that chesure cat jutsu makes you immune to dieing, you'll still be blinded after it hits, since your jutsu doesn't make you immune to the wounds, just cant be killed, and this jutsu blinds people who survive the hit for 15 rp posts)).

((
@ Fenrir: Also, About the beheading, that was how jake used to kill people, and he'd fill out their last request for the too...but his was more, he made them behead themselves

@ Dark: I use would because i cant say i did hit, cause thats a god mod, so i have to speak what would happen if i hit, not that i hit.))

As the glint it the sky was growing larger, it would become apparent it was just there to twikle in the sky. The light would become blinding, as a large, 3km wide beam of light would blast straight down into the ground, the center was on a point, only a metres away from where jake and fenrir was. This blast would continue to blast down for about 15 seconds before stopping, boring a hole about 50ft deep.

While this was going on, jake, while inside the summon, would continue to dig their way away from the site, for he believed that after that blast, fenrir would be unable to fight.

EDIT: ((i admit that jake isn't in his prime atm, since he did have a cursed seal before the creation of the new ones..))

....For I am The Begining of Life, and the Harbinger of Death

.....I am a Bringer of Destruction. And Now you shall face my Wraith...

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:48 am
***V*** ***V***
CHESHIRE

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((DON'T RUN!!! Now I HAVE to kill you!))
After the blast was over, when Jake thought that he could escape to safety. A large grinning mouth appeared in front of inside the summon. Both the summon and then hear a strange and eerie song coming from all around them, making them stop in their tracks from the confusion. "Twas brillig, and the slithy toves, Did gyre and gimble in the wabe" Two large and cat-like eyes then popped into existence in front of Jake. "THERE YOU ARE!" Suddenly the King of Hell burst up from the ground below them, slamming into Dokun's center while rocketing them back up to the surface. His claws attempted to dig into the stamach and tear out its guts while his two infinite pits of flame doused and scorched the salamander's skin.

((Cheshire can alter how you sense him. His voice can come from anywhere, you could see him anywhere, touch him anywhere, ect. It's kinda like being in a genjutsu. Then, if you read the summons, The King of Hell can't just disappear from the area it was summoned to. Its been waiting in the ground for you. Lastly, I'm not sure if Cheshire could even blinded, since his ghost-like presence in the world that isn't effected by worldly physical things is why he can't be killed in the first place, even if he is blinded, Fenrir won't be. They aren't two personalties that shift back and forth, they're two tirely different beings. What effects one will not effect the other.))

67 Jutsu remaining

90 Academy Jutsu
69 Gennin Jutsu
57 Chuunin Jutsu
47 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:07 am
((do you know how big This salamander is? it's just about a hundred and fifty ft under being 100 x your height, but before that, you said your summon went back to the demon realm, meaning you un-summoned it, so you cant say now that you re-summoned it, mainly cause this form of your rpc cant use jutsu, also, it just says you can become invisible, not that you can transport yourself at will to any location in the area, more precisely, into the stomach of a 450ft Summon, hundreds of feet underground, in a location you dont know))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 am
Fenrir Graveheart
The King of Hell also seemed to predict something, though sent a great blast of flame to envelope the waiting clone before the ground beneath it cracked and sank back into the demon realm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 am
((It was my intention to push him back into the demon realm but after looking at his demon description thing it says he can't, so even if I wanted to put him back in the demon realm, which I did at the time, I can't. I didn't actually realize that until my last post either, so I'll edit it. So, basically he just dived into the ground and dug himself really deep. And I don't know if you've seen or not, but The King of Hell isn't exactly small. He's a boss summon, and has the jump on a normal summon. And I never said Cheshire transported there. He's just screwing with your senses. That's why its effecting bokun as well. It's not like he doesn't know where you are, btw. He saw you trap yourself in the mouth of your summon and dive underground. There's only so far away you could've gone, and that bigass tunnel you left while tunneling underground is probably where. lol ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:17 am
((just so you know, Harou the destroyer (which is the summon i have out currently, and bokun left a while back) is about 1.5x Manda's size (Head snake summon), And is one of the physically stronger summons (Entire body is covered with near indistructable scales, Can produce thousands of tenticles at will from mouth, each able to produce hundreds of thousands of volts) So he would be able to resist the flames, and also stop itself from being removed from the ground, and i'll post back tommorrow, as i have work to be doing involving the Test plan and Gantt chart for a Signal generator))

EDIT: also you should check for those things, cause depending on what happens would of changed how i planned to survive the explosion.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff