Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koi vs. Rahenno (Gate Battle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:48 pm
((No))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:52 pm
((...I knew that...BUT REGUARDLESS! If you try using an elemental jutsu it will have no effect in this arena. And the best part is...YOU HAVE TO BEAT MIKYO TO GET OUT! Or he has to drop it.))  

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 pm
((Well that puts me in tight position, lol but i'll manage. And It'll be tough to beat you too. I don't know if i can beat you yet.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:17 pm
((Any one can, because in this postion, I cant control metal!!! but you aren't supposed to know that!))  

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:21 pm
((My lips are sealed O-o))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:30 pm
((*stabs Rahenno in the chest* YOU CANT BE TRUSTED!))  

Oni_Soul

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:34 pm
((Rahenno vs Oni would be a good fight, but my money is on Rahenno.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 pm
((*Grabs his chest in pain* WHY!!

And you think? I fought him before but the battle ended in a draw, sorta.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:43 pm
((because...GOD!!! *starts to stab again* ITS COM'IN BACK!!!!))

((I think it didnt end did it?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:47 pm
((x-x

Not that one, one long before that, when i fought graveyard))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:51 pm
((I dont know man...))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:01 pm
((it was sometime last year, i think))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:06 pm
Rahenno
((it was sometime last year, i think))

((oh...i cant remember back that far man...OH s**t! I remember.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:23 pm
(Wings is correct. You said that it can't stop elemental ninjutsu, right? Summoning lava from the center of the earth isn't a jutsu... w/e I'll go with it. Regular ninjutsu is still fine though right? Because it has no elemental affinity?

Rahenno: How am I cheating? It's called looking away from the lava. I used STRATEGY so that you'd need to look at it. If Mikyo helped you dodge, then he'd have to look at it to know where it was going. So someone is blind. And fine then, we'll post your way. I like mine better. Me, you, Mikyo. But I guess we'll go Me, Mikyo, Me, you.)  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Oni_Soul
"You dont know me well enough to be talking to me like that...especially since I can take away all your elements." Mikyo growled as he grabbed Rahenno, so that the lava missed him by a few feet. "Death, first of the 13 Levels of the Metaru Oni." Mikyo shouted as his hands met to from a single handsign. All around the area that they were standing in, large Columns burst forth from the ground, surrounding them in what looked to be an arena. Each column seemed to bare a different elemental symobl, and the one for rock and fire seemed to be glowing and vibrating as the lave diminished from the battle field. "It seems, my dear boy, that you dont know all of my tricks. No more elements, you'll just be giving them to me." He pronouced as his hand plunged into the ground. Pulling the arm out, in his hand, held a long pole arm of sorts. It was a double sided morning star, about 12 feet long with a single ball at each end of the poll, and upon these orbs were large spikes that gleamed in the sun light. "It looks like its a weapons fight now. So take up weapon of choice, and lets have at it!"

(I'm not sure if you dodged my Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique either? :/ I'm guessing not since you didn't once mention the shuriken in the post.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff