Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:07 pm
((sorry Katon but no, by the way stop OOCing thats a guild rule, dont spam threads.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:55 pm
"That sounds like a great idea...pop." Nakashima said smiling sheepishly at his father and sensei. "So what Jutsu do you plan on showing us or rather teaching us?" Nakashima asked regaining his composure as he focused more on his training than the newest revelation in his life. Toboe meanwhile turned away from Myoto and ran over to Noa and lightly pawed her leg to try and get attention before gently headbutting her leg.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:51 am
Noa Hayato

' That would be awesome!', Noa cheered.' I didn't thought we would learn jounin things so soon.' She had done some researching on element jutsu's, she had a list at home with all the things she wanted to learn, though most of the jutsu's were behind her reach. Like she would ever learn Katon jutsu or something.
She felt something touched her leg, followed by a harder touch. She looked down to see Nakashima's dog, who was clearly trying to get her attention.
Without giving it a second thought Noa got down on her knees and started to stroke the puppy's head.' I don't have dog candy, you should ask your owner for that', Noa said smiling, as she tried to tempt the dog to follow a small branch she had picked up. She knew she was fooling around, but she enjoyed doing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 am
Nakashima watched as Toboe yapped happily when Noa knelt down to pet him, he enjoyed it when Toboe found new people he wanted to play with. Toboe lightly licked Noa's hand as she pet his head but when she picked up the stick he dropped low his front paws and head close to the ground, and his rump in the air with his tail wagging. As Noa moved the stick Tobe squirmed closer to it on his belly, batting at it with a paw when Noa moved it closer, until he finaly pounced on the stick and started chewing on it playfully.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:35 am
Noa Hayato

' He's totally cute! Forgive me for being girlish, but I always wanted to have a pet. But he isn't right? He's your fighting partner', Noa said as she watched the little dog chew on his stick. She wondered how things would work out. It seemed like she had an alright squad, but she figured that she was probably the weakest in it. All of them knew some amazing jutsu, and she practically knew nothing more than when she was an academy student. She longed to be stronger.

[[ Irish, do you happen to know Mizuhade bunshin no jutsu( Water body clone technique) or Suirou no jutsu( water prison technique)? As jounin water techniques I prefer these one and I think they go really well with my fighting style. So if it's possible, I would like to learn on of these]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:36 pm
Kazuma smiled "I'll teach you guys any jutsu you wish, just say the name of it" he said as he tossed a scrollof their respective element at each of them, but they still needed him to learn them.

((No but i cna learn it with you))

irishshamrock12

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:42 pm
Noa Hayato

Noa caught the scroll and opened it eagerly. She wanted to learn something. Her eyes scrolled over the hand writing untill she spotted a jutsu she really liked. She had to think about what was best suited for her and her fighting style. Since she was going to be medical, she needed jutsu's that could be used in mid-ranged attacks and didn't require her to go in battle too much and get hurt.
' Sensei, I would like to learn Suirou no jutsu', Noa said, as she pointed at the scroll. She hadn't learned a jutsu for a while and she really wanted to be ready for the chuunin exams by knowing some good stuff. She hoped she would be able to trick her opponent in this jutsu, so the fight would be called. But she needed a lot more than one jutsu to let her pass the exams.

[[ awesome!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:52 pm
Kazuma smiled "Good choice Noa, I see you probably have good tactics" he said and did the handsigns quickly "Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)" water started to form into a sphere but then it all dropped down to the ground. (1/2)

Kazuma did the handsigns again "Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)" and when he put out his hand a perfect sphere of water was formed and he smiled "That is exactly how you do it" he said smiling.(2/2)

irishshamrock12

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 pm
Myoto watched the two play with the dog then look up to the sensei. He too looked up at his new master and caught a scroll that was thrown to him. "Teach me any fire jutsu. I just need the creation of fire inorder to try something." The shinobi said as he looked to the scroll then bakc to Kazuma.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:32 pm
Nakashima's gaze flicked over to Kazuma as he saw him toss the scrolls their way. Nakashima's hand was up faster than the eye could follow and casually caught the scroll before flipping it over easily. Opening the scroll Nakashima ignored the jounin level techniques and decided instead to start with the basics so that he could get a firm grasp of his element more swiftly in the future. "I'd like to start out with the Ishi Yoroi no Ude." Nakashima said calmly as he rolled the scroll back up before tying it securely closed before slipping it casually into his back pocket.

(Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers))  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 am
Noa Hayato

Noa stared at Kazuma with wide open eyes. He just mastered something that difficult in just two tries. She knew Kazuma-sensei was strong, but she always imagined even he had to try really hard to learn something. Her road to becoming a good kunoichi was getting longer and longer every second.
'Alright, here we go', Noa said, as she copied the hand signs the sensei showed her. She hadn't done anything with her water element, except for reading books. She had tried to let things flow, but she only managed to make the water in her cup swirl.
' Suirou no jutsu', Noa said, and as expected, nothing happened. She really hadn't any idea how to exactly form the jutsu (1/16)

She looked at the scroll again and reviewed the sensei's performance in her mind. She had to come up with water. Water was everywhere. So she needed to attract it to her jutsu.' Suirou no jutsu', Noa said again, while doing her signs. The air around her moved, but the water didn't came out. She should focus harder to get the water out of the air and attach it to her chakra.(2/16)
' Suirou no jutsu!', Noa said again. She felt something wet on her hand and saw it was a small drop of water. She was getting there, or at least she could show some water(3/16).
Again she formed handseals. Again she felt the drop of water, but it didn't increase as much as she expected. If it would go on like this, she would take forever to learn this jutsu.(4/16)
She concentrated more on her chakra and on the water around her. She tried to imagine water attaching to her chakra, making it a big flow. She jumped up when a bucket full of water wet her hand and arm. She hadn't seen that coming(5/16)
Now she needed to form the prison, make it unescapeble. She did the same thing again, and tried to shape the water. She only got wet in the progress( 6/16).
She tried again, imagining the sphere Kazuma-sensei had created. ' Suirou no jutsu!', Noa shouted, and she saw that the water shifted shape a little, but didn't form something, as she wanted(7/16).
Again she assembled her chakra, good thing she was good at controlling it, and tried again. She formed her handseals, reached out with her chakra, mixed it with water and to her surprise she saw a small spherelike form attached to her hands. It was so small, only a small bird would fit in it. The sphere broke almost immidiatly as she looked at it, but it was a little sphere nevertheless.(8/16).

She decided she needed a little break from the jutsu. If she would go on like this, she would exhaust herself. She reached for the small bag around her waist and pulled out an apple and a fruit cookie. She also found a small bottle of juice. She would eat and drink something first before progressing with the training. You shouldn't overdo yourself if it was not needed. She decided to look at Myoto and Nakashima practising their jutsu's for her break. Maybe she could get some valuable information about them by doing so.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 pm
Kazuma caught the Katon scroll Myoto tossed back at him "All right ill teach you, Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)" He said. Kazuma did fast handsigns "Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)" when he exahailed only one fireball came out where as many should have. (1/2)

Kazuma did the handsigns again in a way that Myoto could follow them, "Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)" and many firballs shot from his mouth when he exhailed "That should be useful.

Kazuma turned to his son, he smiled at his offspring showing he also held the elemental affinity Kazuma had at first, he did slow handsigns "Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers)" he smeered dirt on his arms and the bracers formed, but when he tested them the shattered easily.(1/2)

Kazuma did the handsigns faster "Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers)" he smeered the dirt again and when they hardened and he tested them they didnt break.

((Noa you dont have to make it so many posts, unless your class specifiys that, unless that jutsu is like s ranked but I do it fast cause its cause my class, well any way i usually say three post to learn unless its like s ranked))

irishshamrock12

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:14 pm
[[ Sorry Irish, I just followed the thing bb said in the questions subforum. It takes 8 posts to learn a jounin jutsu and double if you're of lower rank, so I figured I would need 16( actually 15, since I noticed ninjutsu takes me one post less). I will finish it in my next post]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:20 pm
((Okay so its joinin so you'll need to make more posts than three but 16? when i started it was three post to learn a jutsu your own level.))  

irishshamrock12

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces