Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
PGSM? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon?
  Yeah, I've watched that!
  I've heard of it.
  What's that?
View Results

KariKaily

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:56 am
skyboy
It's a pretty good show. I think any Sailor Moon fan would love this remake *especially if they liked the manga*. Even though the fights scenes are kinda corny, it's nice to know that Sailor Moon and the other senshi can actually fight. Also, I find it very great that Sailor Moon isn't always getting saved by Tuxedo Mask, this version of her is much more dependent in the senshi sense. I like that...

The only real complaint I have *very little though*, is Venus. I liked it better when she wasn't an uptight super star. I liked her more when she was just as carefree as Usagi *like in the manga and anime*...

I actually liked PGSM version Venus better. I liked the whole thing better than the anime, and more similar to the manga. I found it more emotionly involving, and the themes were much less childlike.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:50 am
I've only see bits and pieces, but I plan on hunting down some later today ^_^  

The Magus Sisters

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:38 am
I have watched up to Act 34...As soon as I get home I'll be watching the rest along with the Special Act and the Act 0 lol...I watch them on youtube.com if anyone wants to know 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:47 pm
*Spoiler! Highlight this post if you've seen the PGSM series*

*Spoiler*

Why didn't anyone tell me Venus died of her illness!! That was a very sad episode!

*Spoiler end*  

skyboy

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:52 am
skyboy: Have you finished the whole series?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:18 am
Woot I finally finished it...I loved the Special Act but it could have been better...they could have given them the "upgraded" costume they have in the manga or something sweatdrop  

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:11 am
EvilNurseAlice
Woot I finally finished it...I loved the Special Act but it could have been better...they could have given them the "upgraded" costume they have in the manga or something sweatdrop
And make whole new outfits when the old one's work just fine for 1 special? I doubt they would have had the budget.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:29 am
Zahmira
EvilNurseAlice
And make whole new outfits when the old one's work just fine for 1 special? I doubt they would have had the budget.
It was just a suggestion since the musical versions have up to eternal sailor moon 3nodding  

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Blaz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:59 am
I love it more than the dubbed version.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:47 pm
Zahmira

Yeah, all but the specials. I know what happens at the end, It just would've been nice if I were prepared...  

skyboy

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:05 pm
EvilNurseAlice
Zahmira
EvilNurseAlice
It was just a suggestion since the musical versions have up to eternal sailor moon 3nodding
That's true, but they also do several hundred performances with that costume. It makes it worth it. 3nodding

skyboy
Zahmira

Yeah, all but the specials. I know what happens at the end, It just would've been nice if I were prepared...
I see. It was a little shocking.

*Spoiler*
I'm used to senshi dying in battle, not on the operating table.
*End Spoiler*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:22 am
Zahmira
EvilNurseAlice
Zahmira
EvilNurseAlice
That's true, but they also do several hundred performances with that costume. It makes it worth it. 3nodding

I know that but it would have made the fans happy...I'm just a wishful person lol xp  

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:34 am
What would have made me happy would have been some outer senshi. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:15 am
Zahmira
What would have made me happy would have been some outer senshi. xd
That as well heart  

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

skyboy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:55 pm
I change my mind, I like this version's Venus *sorry for the randomness*. After watching the special when she knocks a yoma into the wall and takes authority that right there changed my mind on her completely. But it rose a question: Do the senshi have power surges like the one Venus had when they're not transformed. I know they become more durable as senshi, but I wasn't sure about their regular form.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff